Acid Question!

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by AlphaPotatoe, Aug 22, 2014.

1. AlphaPotatoe

AlphaPotatoe Members

I took half a hit of acid last night (my second time ever) and had a good, fun, mild trip. If I take two hits again tonight will I still trip? If I do will it still be as good or better than last night since I am quadrupling the dose?

2. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Yes, u will definitely still trip (and probably decently hard) However I highly recommend waiting at least 3 days, as the effect will be much better this way..

It is still early in your relationship with Lucy, there is much to see. No need to rush things :)

3. AlphaPotatoe

AlphaPotatoe Members

Thank you for your reply! The time constraints are made because my girlfriend would like to do it with me again tonight, and I did it last night with my brother. She will only be in town tonight and will be leaving tomorrow and our next chance to do this together might not be for another few weeks. Under normal circumstances I would wait, because that is what I have read on all of my forum searches, though I would really like to take this opportunity to trip with her if I am able. We can always do it again later if we want, but I don't want to take them again so soon if it will be fruitless.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe you can.. however she will trip and you will not so much. but thats ok too, you can keep an eye on her.

5. Wheels

Wheels Member

Think of it this way:

If you want roughly the same effect as what you experienced yesterday, you would want to take double the original amount. Each subsequent time you dose without taking any kind of break between days would need to double that dose again. This of course is assuming that each dose is of the same strength/print etc. so it would look like the following if you're going for more than one day:

Day 1: 1 hit Day 2: 2 hits Day 3: 4 hits Day 4: 8 hits

This is a general outline, however the longer you go without a break reduces the effect each subsequent time. There is a certain point where it just does not have any substantial effect except in extremely large doses. Keep in mind this is all based on subjective experience and a lot of reading.

So to answer your question about the specific scenario you will more than likely trip, and I would probably anticipate roughly twice the intensity as yesterday.