Tell Me About Your Hands.....

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Moonglow181, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Anyone here have nice big strong firm hands.....?

Mine are feminine and dainty.....lol

very dexterous...they function well, as well as being very delicate.....

My touch is soft and gentle....

2. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

Apparently I have "beautiful hands" according to some people.
    As a male, I'm not even sure what that means.

Personally, I'd rather have hands like shovels with lots of calluses over the knuckles etc.
    But as things are, the're moderately big, slim. Slghty sallow E European type colour.
    And according to some theory of the index vs ring finger length, v high testosterone.
    When I exercise, the palms are purpley red, which acc to the Chinese is a sign of good internal energy.

1 person likes this.
  3. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

These hands are small I know, but they're not yours they are my own.

3 people like this.
  4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

my hands are attached to the ends of my arms. they are useful for picking up and manipulating things, thanks to the presence of fingers, which also make manipulating controls and typing on keyboards possible.

2 people like this.
  5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

http://youtu.be/PZxX3-rJoNI

2 people like this.
  6. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I have slightly longer fingers.......

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

you are small and dainty so we would assume your hands are too........my hands come in handy when I want to gesture or talk like an Italian dude.....

ive met my share of these women

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSL4cmFW_GU

2 people like this.
  8. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

All busted up and arthritic...

1 person likes this.
  9. tarotsailor

tarotsailor Members

Big thick fingers, thick wrists, wide palms...on a par with my 13EEE feet. Fingers too thick for a guitar but when I was young I plucked a bass a little bit. Tiny scars here and there and a bit of a wad of thickened flesh/skin (not callus) over the middle knuckle from makiwara practice...also in the MA line I've trained for a titanic grip. The fingers are deft however; give great massage. And in the nautical line, amazing at untying hard knots...I have a marlinspike but never needed it. The things I do for my fingertips make them able to grab it like a dog sinking his teeth and worrying it apart. Yet sensitive enough to clean a fish in pitch dark.

In my 50s and no joint problems as yet. A wood piling (telephone pole type) is my makiwara. The wood is perfectly seasoned and makes almost a musical tone when it's hit just right. It's used to hold a PWC on a davit, when it's rained and the SeaDoo or whatever it is, is full of water, and no one's around, like late at night, I have to try one of my full on yin energy strikes on the wood. Because the water in the PVC does that reverberation thing like Jurassic Park when I do.

Yes, I'm very weird. Medically certified. I embrace and celebrate my weirdness.

2 people like this.
  10. IamnotaMan

IamnotaMan I am Thor. On sabba-tickle. Still available via us

I've done a fair bit of conditioning work. My feet have lots of calluses. But my hands don't have them anywhere near as much.
    Maybe thats a thing with some internal arts as opposed to karate type training..

What sort of internal power levels have you got? How long do you stand in horse stance etc?

My practice in rooting etc isn't as consistent as I'd like. But I think I've developed a reasonable amt of internal power. For instance, 1 inch punches etc, and the power is clearly coming from the spine/feet/dantien rather than chest etc.

1 person likes this.
  11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I find talking about my hands a bit banal. I rather talk about my penis.

1 person likes this.
  12. Moonglow181

Not necassarily, Rolling.....My hands are pretty small, and I have seen smaller girls sometimes with bigger hands than I have. I am almost 5.'7"

and you have not told me about your hands.....

Well, for those who have participated here...the things you have said, I find fascinating.

My hands love to hold paintbrushes and pens....and kittens....and....

Well, Asmo, feel free to talk about whatever body part you would like here.

1 person likes this.
  13. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

right.jpg

1 person likes this.
  14. volunteer_tommy

volunteer_tommy Elongated Member

Apparently they're a bit small for guy hands. I don't mind. The fingers on my left are thinner, longer, and more dexterous than those on my right. The ones on the right are noticeably wider and more muscular than the left.

Wanna guess why? [​IMG]

Actually, it's from playing a bunch of stringed instruments. Stop being so sick.

2 people like this.
  15. Moonglow181

That is a nice hand. I assume it is yours....

1 person likes this.
  16. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

My hands are fairly large with long fingers. Aged a bit these days, quite soft but strong.
    I keep my fingernails trimmed, and I get ridges, especially on the nails of the thumb and forefinger of both hands.
    I don't wear any rings.
    I have callouses on my finger tips on the left hand from playing the guitar.

1 person likes this.
  17. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

old pic from approx 4 years ago

ive been working less since then but they pretty well look the same just maybe less meat in them and not as strong as they used to be

1 person likes this.
  18. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I've managed to keep all 10 fingers...for the most part. That's about all I have to say about my hands.

1 person likes this.
  19. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Well, 50-60 words per minute is a fairly comfortable rate provided I know exactly what I want to type and don't have to pause and think. I can hit over 100 wpm on a good day but I'm bound to make a few mistakes. It's actually faster to type at a slower rate than to type fast with lots of mistakes.

That's what our hands were made for, keyboards. When looking at keyboards and how our hands seem to interface it so well, it is quite apparent that our hands were carefully crafted with keyboards in mind ;)

1 person likes this.
  20. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Quoting Jewel now, huh?

Anyways... my hands are kinda neither. My fingers have always been long and thin as opposed to short and fat but really, idk...theyre just hands?

1 person likes this.