Is There A Country In The World Where The Women Are Really Attracted To White Guys?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Doctor Dave, Aug 15, 2014.

1. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Why are you attacking me?
    I'm on your side.

2. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Oh good! Thank you. I thought you were being sarcastic. You know, it's hard to tell sarcasm online. But yea it's true.

3. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

Clinical death is when you are not breathing, and your heart has stopped beating. I was born in this state. I return to it from time to time.

Am I proud that I tried to strangle a woman? Not exactly, but I am not ashamed either. I know why I snapped and wanted her dead. I have never understood why no one tried to stop me. She struggled so hard, and no one came to her defense. There were dozens of people there. Many of them were friendly with her, and none of them were friendly with me. I was 17. It would not have been hard to subdue me. I know this: I learned a lot about myself, about people, about coping with abuse, anger management, and where it is best to apply pressure if you have to strangle someone. It is life experience.

How wonderful that you went from being homeless and the kind of man that would do enough drugs to frighten some poor woman half to death, or annoy her to the point you have to go to prison, with what is an inundation of clearly unwanted contact, to a self made, self sufficient individual. But that doesn't mean you have better/more experience at being alive than other people.

You don't even know music is the one thing that unifies all people. I can communicate to anyone the thoughts of men who died hundreds of years ago.

You don't even know the true value of language. You want to experiment with mind expansion? Pick up a third language as a hobby. The patterns you can notice, the relationships you can extrapolate, the thoughts you can think when you blend languages and access words that defy translation into your native language... But you've probably got too much brain damage at this point if your 1000 hits of acid story is true.

I used to fear pain. Then the first part of my tattoo tickled, and the second part only burned. I've become less afraid. All experiences worth having teach something. You know where my fear of pain came from? My menstrual cramps are so bad that I have sometimes gone into shock. I actually have to electrocute myself to counter the pain. Prescription opiates and narcotics do nothing for the pain. Electrocution is the only thing that has ever worked. And yes. Electrocution hurts too. It hurts like this every single month, has for the last 22 years, and probably will for the next thirty years.

Despite havkng had a healthy fear of pain as a result, you know what I did with it? I sucked it up. I did whatever I had to. Work. School. Familial responsibilities. I had no choice. I watched my mother go to work up a flight of stairs, with two prosthetic legs, until she had in enough years for retirement at full pension. I watched her take two busses and three trains to get to work. I watched her going blind. I have no right to complain with her as my example. So I do not. I get shit done, even when it hurts. I get shit done even when it hurts so badly it is frightening.

You think it is enough to live throuh something. I think it is better if you live through and learn. You have no general respect for other people, this makes you worthless. It makes you cancer. Your injuries should have taught you that life is fragile, circumstance is fickle, and that once upon a time you were unaware of what you could do. If you do not even know what you can accomplish untiluntil you do, how dare you decide that you have more life experience than strangers? This is not the first time you have done this. And you do it reflexively, defensively, anytime someone calls you on your bullshit. It is tantamount to whining.

Lastly, you seem to think only bad experience is life experience. Not so. And that you don't know this would almost make me pity you, but your behavior makes me wish your father had piddled you down some dirty drain. I'm done with you.

4. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

It's really not the same.

5. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Oh I believe you're the one who started the insults. Anger is a secondary emotion, in this case at being insulted. How do you know what I respect?

You want to hear something even better? I only got 4 years, but I would have got 15, except that I convinced them I was mentally ill. I told them I have the magical power to shoot energy out of my fingers, and got them to send me to the state mental hospital, where I would walk around eating flies telling them that voices in my head were telling me to do it.

Oh well.

6. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

Probably not, but it beats all the studying.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Yeah he makes a strong case :D

8. Doctor Dave

Doctor Dave Member

I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not, but over a 18 month period where I did acid 3x/week, I could have slept with roughly 500 girls in the city of Gainesville, FL, and I (for some reason) slept with none of them. I could care less if you believe me or not. I could think of some more stories if you want me to... let's see there was that one girl names "L" who went out with "J", who I sold acid to them, and then they broke up and J moved away, and I called her to see if she wanted any and she was like "no, but I'm just getting drunk by myself tonight, do you want to come over?"... etc.... this type of shit used to happen all the time, then I fucked it up by getting arrested, now years later, it isn't really the same. I'm not THAT old though, I'm only 27.

These 500 girls was when I was 21-22 years old living in Gainesville, FL, doing acid, selling acid, talking to 100 people every day. You don't believe me? I could care less.

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

mods...this thread belongs in the comedy section....

op-throw away the shovel before you completely disappear

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I'm guessing that reason is probably your face

11. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

This is the moment where I call hoax.

1 person likes this.
  12. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Pardon me, but this doctor dave sounds an awful lot like a quack. Trying to imagine serving "4 years locked in cages with violent criminals and did it all with a smile". Looking at all the info given by doctor dave, I'd have to say he's just a kid. MAYBE 16? At the oldeset perhaps 18?

13. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

He is claiming to be 27, and becomes very offended when anyone states or implies he's a highschooler. Claims a spinal injury and time in prison (jail?) gives him more life experience than anyone else. He's beeen really quiet for a few days. I betcha school started again.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Maybe replace the word 'smile' with 'disturbed grin' and it all fits :p

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Or thats the 500 "girls" he's talking about ;)

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Oh Doctor Dave, you so crazy!

17. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

[​IMG]

18. Lukin

Lukin Members

Girls in the Philippines love white dick.

19. Softy Sexy

Softy Sexy Members

Yes everywhere based on looks and personality. I don't see race first, it is about compatibility.

20. maxtazm

maxtazm Members

wow, the mythical "pussy paradise" doesn't exist. There are countries where being white makes you exotic and rare. Women will stare at you for an extra 3 seconds because of it but that does not mean they want to have sex with you. It's like being a well dressed man in any country. It just gets you some extra attention.