Doctors Office

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by dark suger, Aug 14, 2014.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Ok so I like both men and women and its been this way forever but I'm not like all out there with it. not cause I'm ashamed or anything it's just not something I talk about. So today I went with a friend to the clinic and she was like y don't u get a check up it's free so I was like ok y not. So they give me the forms and it asks do u have sex with men women bla bla so obviously I check all the boxes. So the lady comes and takes my vitals and reads my paperwork the whole time I can like feel her judgment and I'm like wow I've never felt like this before. She really was looking down at me for what I put on the paper she was acting like I was a lowlife. At first I felt bad like wow maybe I'm doing something wrong. Then sense returned and I was like no no I'm fucking fantastic and she's just stupid. Anyway the whole experience made me feel odd I dunno what I'm feeling exactly but I didn't like it.

So have any of u had this type of thing happen how did it make u feel?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i had to write in "i wish."

then she looked down on me.

3. stoat69

stoat69 Member

The first time I openly admitted my bisexuality on a form, I had to have some tests, and there were the options of straight, gay, bi. When I told them I was bi, they didn't look down on me, or make me feel judged at all. In fact I felt great knowing I had finally let someone else in the world know I liked Women & Men. very liberating.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I just don't answer many things on forms because I just figure .... f it, it's none of their business.