Tony Stewart Killed Kevin Ward Jr On Track

Discussion in 'People' started by wyldwynd, Aug 10, 2014.

1. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

Sorry, Didn't make it clear. The Hillborn is the 'old flow' style that uses nozzles, Barrel valve and different injection pills that lean/rich in the barrel valve. Hard to get right when 8-12f make a world of difference. More so in dead heat summer, When you ho lap and heat in humidity, But the feature is at night when the % drops along with temp. Gotta be on your game and or make that 'shot' in the dark guess and hope she opens up!

Seen the high on track thing, Good. Hope TS sues their fucking family for HIS loss in wages, Sponsorship and anything else he can get! They threw him in the fire ring quick, I wanna see payback! He will be the 'nice guy', but if the shoe were reversed. What do you think?...... LMFAO

2. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

I can't see weed having anything to do with it....

Sounds like a cop out, because everyone is out for blood and the prosecutor wanted an easy way to back down. Pointing and screaming "drugs" is pretty easy.

3. *Yogi*

*Yogi* Resident Racist

Yeah, Weed IMO is a 'cop out'! I do race and ride mx still in the old fart class, I smoke sometimes before I go riding and or race. When the gate drops, You are focused on one thing, Checkered flag! I highly doubt the pot caused him to do what he did, But its a good scape goat for more laws against marijuana and 'drug testing' which is a joke!

I know I sound like the most heartless bastard, But when you do extreme sports, You sign on for good, Bad and indifferent. The kid should have known better and his family should have enforced 'safety'. Its NEVER safe to get out of your car unless on fire or you have a crew surrounding you from more danger.

1 person likes this.
  4. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

It looks to me like Stewart intentionally hit him. Aimed to kill him? Probably not. I think it was a crime of passion, heat of the moment. But I do think he was intentional in hitting him. However, Ward was absolutely dead wrong to step on the track for a confrontation, which is exactly what he was doing. In the interest of Justice (so that a privileged, well-known, well-to-do man is not excused) I think there should have been reasonable charges brought against him.

Stewart delivered the equivalent of a punch to the face except, being one with his vehicle, used his vehicle to do it. He assaulted him, plain and simple (in my eyes).