Uruguay seeking farmers for government-run marijuana plots

Discussion in 'Cannabis News' started by beercap10, Aug 2, 2014.

1. beercap10

beercap10 Guest

First you got the make your way through the pubic hair nearly cuts your tongue up then when you get to the tasty goodness WHAT do you find a wad of wet toilet paper soaked in girl cum. I want to know what **** keeps comming into our room when we are asleep and stuffs toilet paper into my girls vagina

2. Wolfman's Brother

Wolfman's Brother Member

-Uruguay, the first country to fully legalise the production, sale and distribution of marijuana, has called for bids from private growers who want to farm cannabis in a public field.

-Open until August 18, the tender from the newly launched Institute for the Regulation and Control of Cannabis (IRCCA) seeks up to five growers who will get a licence to farm marijuana plants at a government-run field and sell it to consumers.

-The growers will be allowed to produce and distribute a total of one to two tons of cannabis per year, to be sold at pharmacies for about $US1 ($A1.08) a gram.

-Under the law, users who sign up for a national registry - which has yet to be set up - will be able to grow marijuana themselves, buy it at a pharmacy or join a distribution club, consuming a maximum of 40 grams a month.

-The government estimates that 150,000 of the country's 3.3 million people will sign up for the program, with annual production of around 20 tons of cannabis.

Questions:

I'm confused now. So, are these five government-run farms going to be the only farms for weed in Uruguay? And potential consumers have to 'sign up'?

Yes. But that is only for the Marijuana sold by the government (in pharmacies, 40 grs. per month). Every citizen still can have its own farm, for own "private" consumption (480 grs. a year maximum production per person). Also you can join a club of cultivators, that's the third option (You pay a fee per month to a growing club and receive your share after the harvest)

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/08/02/uruguay-opens-bidding-government-run-marijuana-plots

3. Ernesto Apocaloptimisto

Ernesto Apocaloptimisto self-banned

I want to visit there so bad! Maybe even move there permanently!