Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

You don't have to choose to be that way, you could be amused by an irritant.

2. thedope

So if you were really looking for what makes you mad you were looking in the wrong place.

3. thedope

so unwarranted assumptions cause hate

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hate the assumptions themselves...they are a heavy weight on me sometimes.

5. thedope

i know right. That's why I say personal anxiety is sign you are not in the loop. So you can't look to the loop, those people out there to ease your anxiety or get you back into the loop. You have to look at what unrecognized assumptions you are personally accepting that are causing your confusion. So what lightens the load of trying to take in life is simply to quiet your anxiety by breathing and waiting for it to come. Reality can't escape you but you can feel insecure in it but reality supports it's constituents and the truth is there is no reason to be afraid.

6. Moonglow181

what loop?
    things are a slow process of discovery...one step at a time. Rome was not built in one day.

7. thedope

Our personal communications with each other. We share our thoughts and all these thoughts we are all sharing need to addressed to be whole in mind or at peace with your conversation partner.

8. Moonglow181

See here is the thing about assumptions....

people are reacting to one or treating them a certain way based on their assumptions sometimes and not on who one really is. :)

1 person likes this.
  9. creampie00

creampie00 If you can't DODGE it....RAM it!

It's infuriating when people dont wash their hands after using the toilet then they proceed to place their grubby mitts all over door knobs, copy machines, coffee pots etc.....just heard a lady at work taking a #2, then watched in horror as she opened the stall and walked out of the bathroom. Since then I've been disinfecting everything everyone touches here. super yucky....

1 person likes this.
  10. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

When people dont pay their debts

11. thedope

the way to get over that particular irritation is to forgive them, not only do you relieve the anxiety of waiting for satisfaction and you will be greatful if you ever do get paid.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Angry people make me mad...[​IMG]

Wait!

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Do you never get mad, thedope? I can come to the conclusion that getting mad or offended is all in our own heads and caused by our own associations in the end as well, but not always at the moment I am confronted with something 'maddening' :p

14. thedope

i used to become angry but then I learned to apprehend the world and nothing seems threatening. I will act agressively as in raising my voice to make a point but in the next breath I withdraw to baseline.

1 person likes this.
  15. thedope

they make me feel protective of them. I get the impetus to offer relief because I see so well their suffering and confusion having been there myself.

16. Moonglow181

I am not an angry person at all, but I get angry...sure. It is part of human emotion...the whole scope of it.....I will raise my voice and a whole slew of things might come out of my mouth...but never with the intention of hurting ...only to get it off my chest and examine it for better understanding.....there is nothing wrong with that. there is nothing wrong with anger if constructive and not hurting anyone or anything out of spite. I don't beat animals to death...i don't beat anything.....i don't bowl...another outlet for people. I do not do alot of things...but feel the anger to get it out of me...burying it can lead to depression and sadness.....

as with everything....constructive and not destructive.....

sure many things make me angry...how will i deal with that is my responsibility only.

17. thedope

how you deal with stimlus creates a reaction in the world so it is polite to keep your composure. Anger is not a calmly measured response to stimulus it is a response brought on by your narrative of life. The thought precedes the emotion.

18. Moonglow181

I do not agree.....

i knew someone in group therapy...anger was encouraged....I am of a different school of thought and will keep my composure to calmly disagree.....

19. Moonglow181

why don't we all become robots? no passion...no anything...just dead pan smiles.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

^^^ Sounds like the results of antidepressants... this is they are over prescribed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.