Things that make ya mad!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by King Names, Aug 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

people who make poor decisions and then complain about how hard their fucked up life is.

Eric!, GLENGLEN and YouFreeMe like this.
  2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think the thing that made me the angriest tonight was that these people did not even aknowledge that Stan Iand I were even there....and Stan even said to them..."We are trying to switch dogs now..."...and they ignored him...I am thinking..."Who does this?" They spoke English clearly to each other....
    Usually...if someone stops me and asks to pet the dogs..."I will say sure,.....but just for a minute as I am pressed for time today..."...or something like that if I am in a hurry or want to get out of the cold or something, and I can be very pleasant and exchange niceties back and forth.........and that would have been the case today...had they asked and spoke to us....I have to laugh now....I never saw anything like that before....and I did not know what to do at the time.... :D

3. Scratched

Scratched Members

Damned hiccups.

Eric! likes this.
  4. Moonglow181

Having to ask for something back that belongs to me.

As you may have read, I made a huge tuna salad for my neighbor's July 4th celebration and used my biggest, best thick, plastic bowel with no edges...one that does not crack, as it is thick....and this thing is huge....i stood in line at a rummage sale to get in there , as i do each rummage sale and found it.....I never saw one like it before.....

So I fill it up with an enormous amount of tuna, macaroni salad.....and the wife likes it but says her husband does not eat that stuff....etc.....and this one won't eat it or that one....I say that's fine....as long as you are pleased.....I am very diplomatic always.....She said her mother in law loved it and will send some back home with her....an eccentric lady in her 80's who is adorable. I might add......and not like any other older person I ever met before....and says she will bring the rest back to us in a day or so.....as she knew we loved it......here.....She told me that three times before I left. I said...."ok..."

So a week goes by and nothing.....not a peep.....and I said to myself.... well, forget the salad by now, but I want my bowl back....and I was angry yesterday being put into a spot that will have to go ask for it and not seem like a cheap bitch...and I should not seem like a cheap bitch...i have poured thousands of dollars of gifts on them all over the last few years...not to mention a painting I made for the husband of their house......but.........I felt taken for granted....so that made me mad...The principle of the thing.....anyone always gets their dishes back right away if I ever have any dinner parties...before they leave even...I find other things of my own to put the food in that is not eaten...but people are not me.

I began to realize yesterday how bad feelings begin between people...lack of consideration......thoughtlessness.....not good with your word, etc.

and I was screaming my head off at the air. Stan told me to calm down he would get the bowl back and he did today......He called them and asked if he could stop over to get the bowl, as I had to make more salad for his nephew and needed to use it again......so he got it back for me.....I was too annoyed, but he is always a jolly guy that people cannot read that well...My feeling are always written all over my face.

yesterday, I said..."I HOPE I COOL DOWN HERE BEFORE CHRISTMAS!"....lol

i already have tons of gifts collected for everyone there .....

Stan said "well you made a mountain out of a mole hill..."

and I laughed and said..."yes, but it was my mole hill to make a mountain out of..." :D

Eric! likes this.
  5. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

People who jump into water while holding their nose.

I don't know why but it's a pet peeve of mine. I would end a relationship over this.

Eric! and ahsorandy like this.
  6. Moonglow181

Sometimes there can be an over reaction to something, as something might be a catalyst to something much deeper going on...the key is is to figure out what is at the root of any upset.. I wish I kept that basic knowledge in perspective when my mom was here. I understand a lot of what she felt now, but got wrapped up in her anger at me.....and would go quiet and withdraw from everything except my art......It was not me she was mad at...She trusted me enough to yell at me constantly. I should have just stayed calm and asked her always..."What is really going on?" :(

7. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Amazing meat & potatoes......but: NO SEXY SAUCE/GRAVY= NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATMS that don't beep every time you key in each number....so disconcerting!

8. Neem

Neem Members

Sweat pants lol

1 person likes this.
  9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

tight pants

10. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

The chemical imbalances in my brain

11. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

I find the whole touchscreen movement across the board really irritating

Something oddly satisfying about pressing and depressing a button, getting that small amount of resistance, even masculine, as opposed to a girly little swipe of a piece of glass

As well as knowing you actually pressed something

2 people like this.
  12. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I'm out of likes, VG, but I just want to make gentle, yet passionate, love to your post. Touch screens can kiss my ass.

13. Uncut

Uncut Members

Shitty stupid drivers!!!!

Eric! likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

at least the good stupid drivers don't bother you.

15. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

-people that cut in front of me in line!

-people that cut me off in traffic!

-people that steal shit!

16. Eric!

It stings, NQ. The water stings....and it hurts.

17. Eric!

People that see me backing up in a vehicle, but keep walking behind me as I'm backing up. I want to get out and hit em in the mouth!

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

not if you blow air out your nose when you submerge. it's not like everyone without the nose pinch is shooting water into their brain every time.

19. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Wearing them, or other people wearing them?

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

looks like i was responding to the post above me who said they hated sweat pants

i love sweat pants...they are better than tight pants..way more comfortable

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.