Girls: being eaten out! Question!

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Cyoung066, Jul 31, 2014.

1. Cyoung066

Cyoung066 Guest

Hey question for the ladies or Guys if they have had this issue before!

My lady doesn't really like me going down on her, she says she feels uncomfortable when my face is down there, she says I'm great at it, she's a squirter so that's enough proof I'd think. I love going down on her but she just can't get past it making her feel uncomfortable!

Just wondering if anyone has had this issue with their ladies before or if any girls have had this problem to, and if so how'd you get past it if u did, because I'd love to get back down there and make it equally enjoyable for her!! Thx!

2. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Squirting doesn't mean it's a stellar orgasm it's just something that happens .

When people are shy about oral I find it's best to do it anyway and to make them feel even more uncomfortable and make it into a bdsm thing. I'd put her I front of a mirror so she had to watch it happen and then describe every moment of it to her.

3. Cyoung066

Cyoung066 Guest

I know haha, but it's one of those things. Over the time we have been sleeping with each other I know a good orgasm when I see it for her. I can tell her body loves it and she says it does feel good.

I could go for it with that approach. Might work cuz we have ventured into that world. Thx!

4. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I would say a glass of wine before, and also lights out with a small candle lit- is best if she does not feel comfortable.

5. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

not sure what your method is but start slow and kiss her all over without heading down there. Make her want it but don't give it right away. If you get her to pull her pants down and pull her legs apart and dive it normally doesn't work really easy. All woman are different but I have found by experience that if I get my head down there and she is still dry then I am there too soon. Wine, candles, massages, bubble baths...put her first and it will come back to you big time....

6. frustrated

frustrated Member

My wife kinda freaked when I first did it to her, thought it was nasty. She was only 18 and it was first time somebody did that. After a while, with foot and back rubs she got relaxed and comfortable with me and now she just loves to cum in my mouth. Its a big trust issue for most girls I have been with. You have to relax them and make them feel good about their body.