Chatphetamamine

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by AceK, Jul 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The scrap metal man should come by sometime in the not too distant future. He will love the air conditioner. I'm going to try to freecycle the swing set stuff.

2. Deranged

Deranged Senor Member

3. Mother's Love

Mother's Love Generalist

my parents have a swingset, my boy is too big for it so we will bring it here and use it as either a greenhouse or a kick-ass tent for him to play in. then we can set it up with the swing again for next baby.

i have so much shit to do. school shopping tomorrow, and i told hubby i HAVE to get some potting soil so i can save the hens and chicks.then i can cover that whole side to kill the weeds. so thats tomorrow, early in the morning. tonight i moved a dresser into the kitchen, so now i have to get that at least somewhat functional and do some dishes as well. the existing storage in my kitchen sucks really bad. so im fixing to smoke and then work on that. then i have to dig out my bed. if there is time i will sleep too. i might just work through the night, stay up tomorrow and actually be tired at a normal time. of course, knowing myself, i will need a nap and oversleep and be just as screwed up the next day. so we will see how the night goes.

4. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Good luck getting your stuff done and getting your sleep back on schedule, ML.

We're taking all the little plastic stuff off the swing set and replacing it with larger wooden seats. It's going to be more old school and better for 7 year olds.

5. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My mother has a nice car. When she dies i would inherrit it. But how would that work if she never signs the title?

6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Vehicle Transfers
    The change of registration vary from province to province so it is important to check with your local motor vehicle department. In Ontario what will be needed when the car title transfer needs to be redirected is to have the executor of the will to go to a local Licensing Centre with:
    Required Information …
    • A copy of the Will
    • Personal identification.
    • Vehicle ownership papers
    • Proof of insurance papers Proof of death certificate
    If the person died Intestate (without a Will) they will need to obtain all of the above documents as well as:
    Court documentation or a notarized letter from a lawyer indicating there is no outstanding creditors or next of kin to which the vehicle has to be sold to pay for or given to.

If the vehicle is being transferred to a family member, such as from a parent to a child, where the spouse is the executor/ix, have the survivor obtain a Sworn Statement for Family Gift form (this form is located at any licensing centre), along with the above mentioned information. The executor/ix signs the back of the ownership papers under seller and the child signs under buyer. The child must purchase new plates for the vehicle as well as register the vehicle.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Thanks lets just hope i dont get it for a long time.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

yeah i hope its old and broken by the time you get it :p

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

saw a sweet 75ish t-roof buick regal last week

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

When i first read that and saw the 75 i was thinking feet...i thought for sure it was gonna be about a boat.
    i owned a few boat like cars.

11. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

My mother has a '73 Olds Cutlass Supreme. The top was/is sorta canvas. She didn't get it recovered (years ago) when she should have and nobody will touch it now. It probably needs to be welded off and have another welded on...she's been told it would cost more than its worth. But she KNOWS this car and still drives it, although her driving makes me cringe. She would do whatever it took to get the top looking right; but, we can't find That Special Person that would fix it.

Even though there isn't body damage, per se, it looks like she could enter it in a demolition derby, come out the winner, and it probably wouldn't look too much worse for wear. :D

Anyway, every now and then there will be a note stuck under her windshield wipers saying if she wants to sell the car to call ***-****.

It has the original 350 block (is that right?) engine and aside from some radiator problems that even a NEW radiator and a new thermostat can't seem to fix, its in good shape. lol Well, by radiator problems, I mean that it tends to use a lot of water and gets hot a lot quicker than it should.

12. Spectacles

Spectacles My life is a tapestry Lifetime Supporter

It looks like a man in a bear costume.

We have a stray cat in the neighborhood that damaged/broke? one of it's front legs several months ago now. She still limps some but seems to get around fairly well at this point, although she walks a lot slower. She loves my dog Grace and has to come visit with us whenever we go out of the building. I have been tempted many times to bring her in but my cat Ember would not allow us to have another cat.

13. Spectacles

Gosh Lynn, how far does your mother drive? Our Dad is 91 and we finally got him to stop driving after he got his pacemaker a year and a half ago. I became his driver and he seems to have adjusted fairly well. He gave his car to my niece and her family.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

On a totally different subject, I'm curious if anybody (BBAD?) thinks we'll ever have an active threads page again...I REALIZE I can scroll down through all the forums, click on one or however many and go from there...but goodnightalive is there anybody that really wants to do that?!? (not me for one)

15. Spectacles

Best wishes on that Orison. [​IMG]

16. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Specs, I can't seem to get the quote function to work...I know surprise, surprise, right? lol

She doesn't drive far...to the church and back - about 1 1/2 mile each way and each Friday (yes, this makes me cringe because today/tomorrow is Friday) she goes up the road to get groceries...but it is only about 4 miles. HOWEVER, it isn't how far she goes, but the fact that she thinks going S L O W is the answer to everything. Rest assured I have told her and WROTE it down for her that going slow is NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER and going slow can even cause accidents! I may as well have pissed in the wind telling/writing her that.

She has gotten to where she lets me drive her a lot more than she used to...such as when there is somewhere (anywhere) to go that is beyond that 4 to 5 mile radius. But, when I have to go to work early (anywhere from 11am to 2pm) I'm always nervous she is going to get it in her head she needs to take off and drive somewhere. Thank goodness she has reluctantly agreed not to do this; but I'm still not holding my breath on her staying put after I go to work.

I get my stubborn "ability" honestly. :D

17. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

Yeah, I wanted to say congrats on Rosey Ori! I really do like that name...like you said (I think) it just rolls off the tongue. :)

Have you posted any pics of Rosey? Is she a husky or husky mix?

18. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

OMG!!! Snake alert!

dagnabbit I just came from the basement/downstairs to get a book...or so I thought.

I was walking down the hall and way up on the door there are 3 little windows. Across all three windows and hanging down some was a dadblame snake! It was a black snake with his split tongue flicking in and out. ewwww :(

He had to be at least 3 feet long, maybe a little longer. Needless to say, I didn't get any book and I dashed back up stairs.

I broke the hoe the other week and that is my snake defense...although snakes are fast as bullets and I've found them almost as hard to kill as a garden hose...and NO it does not occur to me that he is fine down there.

shitdamn

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

yes lynn...upper right of the page you will see ''view new content''......its still being worked on

good morning ..yay Friday.....music festival starts today........

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Ow.... just ow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.