To industrial or not to industrial...that is the question

Discussion in 'Body Modification' started by Bunnielight, Jul 30, 2014.

1. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

So I'm considering getting another piercing this weekend and I've had a few that I've wanted that I'm brainstorming on.

The main one on the table is my industrial. But I'm not 100% sure if that's the one I want next or if I want to go with something else. Work is also a limitation as we cannot have facial piercings (I do however have a Monroe but don't wanna push it unless it would be super easy to hide). The only thing holding me back is all the horror stories I've heard about the healing experience of industrials...

If work wasn't an issue I would probably get a vertical labret, but I've seen a ton of beautiful industrial bars that really make me want one.

Any thoughts? Feel free to post pictures of super awesome jewelry for inspiration!

2. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

I had mine done a year ago.first ever piercing in my ears,wasnt all that bad.dont sleep on it,i slept on the couch so i wouldnt roll over on it.

Google industrial jewelry on google pictures.theres not much out there for guys but chicks have some pretty cool looking bars.

3. Bunnielight

Bunnielight Member

[​IMG]

Went and did it on Thursday. Wasn't near as bad as my lip ring nor is it anywhere near as sore as I was expecting. Now I'm just trying to keep it cleaned and rotated. I can't really seem to be able to move it forward or backward yet but I'm sure it won't be a problem after a few more days. My body seems to take to piercings really well as my lip only swelled for maybe 48 hours and this one didn't at all.

4. puffed up in my ford

puffed up in my ford Senior Member

I stood under the hot shower and let the hot water run over it to relax the ear.some dial soap ,soap it up a little and gently push it.took a few days before i could get mine to move.

Looks good.super sexy!