my foot fetish urge

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by DarQness, Jul 25, 2014.

1. DarQness

DarQness Guest

i have had a foot fetish ever since i can remember. i was a preteen when i felt this strange desire.

the thing is, when i'm around a woman and if i find her feet attractive, i want to be sneaky and film them. which i have done in the past a few times.

today it was my aunt who gave me the urge. i wanted to so bad, but i didn't. i know shes my aunt, and how weird it is. but its not that shes my aunt, its the way she is.

very book smart, and uses big words and how her personality is sweet, and silly. and how deep she can be. and how she always likes to look nice.

the thing is, even when i was a teenager i liked her. she was sitting on the couch earlier today and i noticed she was slipping her feet in and out of her shoes. i wanted to be really sneaky and record that on my phone to take care of myself tonight. but i didn't. the good thing that happened was the urge was strong, but apparently i'm stronger.

it just bothers me that my aunt can get me all hot and bothered like that.

i just think i'm better than that. i taken care of myself from her before. i guess i'm just simply perverted. way to go mom, she gives birth to two sons, ones in to guys and has been in and out of jails, prisons, hospitals, boarding home, to boarding home. and the other (me) made better choices in life only to wind up being perverted for his aunt and has a foot fetish. well done.

i get these thoughts in my head, and see images that shouldn't be there. a part of me wants to just take her and pin her against the wall and make her feel amazing.

the thing is, i like to keep my dark side in a cage, because its an animal, and it so oh loves to play ;P. which like just now it comes out here and there. but i'm sure you can understand why i choose to lock it up and throw away the key. and i hope for redemption.

i don't drink, (i have before, and been wasted to the point of black outs) i don't smoke, (tried it a few times didn't like it) never did drugs (caught second hand smoke from weed twice)

i feel like i still need redemption though.

2. Zoomy

Zoomy Member

When I was little, maybe 9 or 10 , I used to massage my aunt's feet when she was out lying in the sun. She loved it and encouraged me to do it. I loved it. I always had a boner when doing it so it felt good. She was in her late 20's and had an outstanding body.

She would many times aske me to rub on the suntan lotion on her backside and I remember always being scared to touch the parts of her that looked so good. After awhile though I got the knack of it and spread the lotion everywhere.

3. Zoomy

Zoomy Member

To this day I still love women's feet...perverted? I don't care. As for your dark side I think we all have one and we all contain them in cages for a bit...on occasion they do pop out though.