Women, what perfect situation has Aunt Flo ruined

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by nisei_girl, Jul 23, 2014.

1. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I have perfect timing. It never fails that that perfect mate comes along for what could be a perfect night just when my period starts. AARRGGG! It never fails! Yes I have shared the moment with a season lover but not on the first night.
    Am I alone here? Who else shares my pain?

2. KatMil

KatMil Guest

I was on a date with a guy I REALLY liked. It was our 3rd date and I invited him back to mine. When I got home I realised I'd come on, but thought I'd get away with him not noticing (I totally blame the rum for this ridiculous thought....)
    Anyway, we got to my bed, things heated up and he screeched "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?? WHY ARE YOU BLEEDING..????"

Turns out he had major OCD and I totally freaked the poor boy out.
    I never did see him again.......

3. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

This guy I really fancied & had dated a couple of times back in 1983 invited me back to his place for dinner, we ended up in bed a few hours later, he went down on me & came back up a couple of minutes later, very nicely mentioning that I seemed to have started my period!! I had, 2 days early!! But on the bright side, he wasn't put off.....we've been married since 1986.:love:

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

There are ways with birth control pills that you can manipulate when you get your period- I used to do it all the time for things I knew about in advance... like beach vacations and stuff.

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i feel like it would take more than OCD to make him unaware that females have periods.

6. silk896

silk896 Member

Seriously, there is no excuse why that situation should arise.
    We can all count to 28.
    And for engagements in the medium future - ie honeymoon, changing your period date by a week or so is remarkably easy using The Pill.

7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Thank you for this perspective, that sheds some insight into a particular evening I had with a woman awhile back which left me confused and rejected.

8. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

But you can't legislate for that unexpected early start!

9. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

Actually not everyone is on a 28 day cycle so there are many reasons why that situation might arise. No 2 bodies work the same and not everyone is on the pill.

10. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Many women have bad side effects from the pill or have irregular cycles.

11. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I am going to add to this. Being in the military as a young woman (17 yrs old) they required us to be on the pill to avoid unplanned pregnancy. Yup, the military doctor put you on as soon as you were done basic training and stationed to a job and on my first posting I was put on a pill. I took it and about two months later, the day before my period I went down like a sack of rocks, no warning, just everything gone black suddenly.
    I cracked my head open on some of the machinery as I passed out, an ambulance was coming and I came to wondering What the hell... The day before my next period I passed out in my barracks room. And the day before the next I passed out at work again, they took me for testing thinking I had epilepsy. I had the files put in my head and many other electronic devices attached to find out what was wrong with me, after I told them, maybe it's the pill. I quit taking them and they wanted me on another. Turned out I was on the lightest dose so the idea was washed because the risk was only gonna be higher.
    And no, mine have never been 28 days. On the pill it might have been but it was a health risk and would I have played with them all for a night of fun,,, never. You shouldn't.
    My periods are usually about 30 plus days apart and even up to 35 days or more. The only way I can tell is sometimes my boobs get really sore.
    My periods are light, two to three days and hardly show much but spotting so sometimes I don't even know I am on it till I wipe and see it, a guy would find out tho if he surfaced with a little bit of a red wing showing.
    The pill is not for everyone and it's cycle should never be messed with either as shouldn't any prescribed drug.

12. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Never ruined any for me. Got my wings aplenty.

13. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I know when my period is supposed to come, but "denial is just not in Egypt".

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

One time my lady and I were enjoying the evening in the dinning room, listening to music. not paying attention to anything else. when we heard pounding on the front door. wtf I think.. I goto the door and its my uncle Chuck. my aunt Flo had tumbled down the stairs onto the pavement and there was blood everywhere. my uncle was all pissed off at me cause we didnt hear what was going on. I dont know what he expected us to hear inside our house with the music on. That was the only time.. :)

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

First, I had to laugh you where saying that to a woman

Second, many women have bad side effects from just being themselves, independant of the pill or irregular cycles ;)

16. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

Let that be a lesson to you, never trust anyone who can bleed for a week and live to tell about it

17. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Forgive me, but it always seems to be the girls that freak out about it more than the guys do, with rare exceptions like the tale of this little douche who's daddy never seemingly gave him the birds and the bees talk:

But outside that, if they know you are on, then they know theres no chance its going to end up resulting in 18 yrs of child support, and the stress of that is eliminated, well then...

And here is where I turn back in to me again: Its not like the blood is the most disgusting part of it ;)

18. KatMil

KatMil Guest

I did freak out a bit, but I really quite liked the guy and didn't realise how heavy I'd come on (It was dark...)
    And it doesn't really bother me either. My partner and I are still carry on as normal when I'm on :)
    The guy I mentioned though really did suffer with OCD. He told he was worried he'd catch AIDS......
    (Yes, we used a condom.... I'm not THAT silly! :p )

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^not saying he didn't have OCD, just that he had more wrong with him than just that. his AIDS concern being more evidence of that fact.

20. nisei_girl

nisei_girl Member

I hear that there are guys out there that are turned on when women are on their periods but I have yet to meet them and I doubt I want to. I mean its nice when someone you like is ok with it but really, I usually feel discussing and usually take a few showers a day just to freshen up.