Mistress

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by angelica peaches, Jul 18, 2014.

1. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

What! Any bitch whose going to fuck someone else's lover is a terrible person I'm sorry I have been the other a lot and I'm a bad person for it.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

if it is just sex, maybe you are...if it is more than sex..then maybe you are not.....depends on all situations, though.....and what is really involved with all people involved.....and only they know that...no one else's judgement call......I am not into deceit and lying, though, for myself....and don' give a shit what other people are doing with their lives as long as they are not killing anyone or affecting my life negatively.

3. dark suger

Well with me the first time I was the other I justified it by saying I was with him first so really he's mine but they had a relationship and they had well what she thought were feelings for eachother all the while he's with me every week. Then the next time I just didn't care I didn't know him she didn't seem to care so whatever but it was still wrong. The first guy I was with through many of his relationships he was very good with his mouth and I couldn't stop. I'd ask him about her and he would tell me how great she is and then I'd ask why he was with me and not her and he would say that we were just something that happens abd it had nothing to do with her or anything else it was just routine.

4. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

" people don't stray unless the person is meeting some needs that they need met"

I once slept with my buddy's girlfriend (my ex-girlfriend), the reason: I was there at the time, he was 70 miles away.

Cheating on a partner is not always a statement about the partner or the relationship, but a response to the immediate situation.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

True but I think I would personally have a difficult time attaching to a guy stuck in some kind of loveless arrangement as well. Plus as a mistress you would never get the full story. The husband may say the wife doesn't love him but just wants all the perks of being married but in reality the wife may cry herself to sleep when her husband doesn't come home. Or she may not love him in a passionate sexual way anymore but she may still resent all the hours the mistress pulls him away from family time with the kids. And if there are kids involved and unless the husband and wife have an open marriage you know there is going to be a lot of lying and sneaking going on no matter what the circumstances of their marriage. I could never get attached to a guy who lies like that.

Many married men who cheat do it serially. I doubt the op is the first and she probably won't be the last. Fun and adventure are one thing but I've never understood how women can actually fall in love with men like that.

6. Karen_J

Karen_J Visitor

...and if you don't want to attach, that makes it easier. :)

I'll bet half the guys who claim to be in open relationships aren't. :rolleyes:

A common thing I used to hear from married guys is that their wives wouldn't do anything sexual other than standard missionary position, in the dark. Some of that was generational. I don't think it's such a common problem anymore, especially since nearly all couples fuck before marriage. If a girlfriend won't suck dick and the guy really wants that, he'd be a fool to buy her a ring.

The one married guy I spent a lot of time with had a job that required extensive travel, and his wife hated travel, especially to big cities, and she hated airplanes. I absolutely loved all that, so I tagged along on most of his business trips. At the time, I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

If a guy is ready to make a change, he needs to get rid of wife #1 before starting the search for wife #2. I respect that approach. That's what my husband did. He didn't ask me out until he had filed for divorce from #1.

Besides, becoming a husband thief and homewrecker... what would that do to your own self-respect? :eek: Like so many other things, this all seems to come down to motives.

7. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

I have been on both sides of the equation. I have to agree with all the people that have posted. But then again we are all entitled to our thoughts, feelings, and emotions. This is a very sensitive topic and our past experiences will usually expose our fear and prejudices. I have felt extreme anger and hatred toward the OM. I have also fallen in love with women and been the OM. Each circumstance is different and these experiences have taught me that to judge others is simply not my responsibility.

8. dark suger

I feel guilty because I took pleasure in the fat that there was this girl giving him everything he wanted and who was beautiful and sweet and all the things u would want in a gf but he still needed to be with me it didn't matter how good she was to him he couldn't resist me and it was a big mental thing. I wasn't good to him I was disrespectful and selfish and just awful but he couldn't stop I dunno it felt good for me and I didn't think of the gf feelings and that was wrong

9. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

you are a hoot!!!! and yes I am very female ;) and hot, and single, and opinionated!!!!! bahahahahahaha

10. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

ok Mike, I can see your point ;) I was actually talking about a relationship and not a one time thing. Did you see her again?

11. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^^
    The three of us had a "strange and wonderful relationship". It went on for a few years in different configurations of who was "dating" whom and who was "sharing", and when it ended we were three college buddies who, ultimately, drifted apart.

12. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

There has to be up front honesty so that all parties can decide if want to participate or not.

13. NOTSOAVERAGE

NOTSOAVERAGE Members

No one ever stop to think if the rules are maybe just that, rules. Yes it keeps u safe in ur little bubble but does being faithful comes natural or it's an effort,does lusting after another feels more natural, maybe u were All created not to be bound by these rules,such civilized creatures are.Freedom was always too free of a thing for u humans

14. dark suger

I feel like it's the couple that has the problem not the other because this is happening because u don't look to fulfill ur lovers needs so when someone else is available they go for it

15. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I think a man who is married and has a mistress loves himself way more then he could ever love either one of them.

16. SwitchyWoman

SwitchyWoman Members

There are many polyamorous people in the world as well as polyamorous relationships, so yes I believe this is indeed possible.
    It's my opinion that we are wired to be poly, yet culture, religion, etc has convinced the masses that we must be monogamous beings. Not saying that there is anything wrong with choosing monogamy, just my take on things.

1 person likes this.
  17. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

I think it is possible to love several people simultaneously. With the same intensity? No.

But two, or more people may become "indispensable".

About falling in love with a man who's cheating on his wife, I don't think I could. Supposing I was his mistress, we are both in the wrong, for fooling someone. He's even wronger, but the point isn't that. He has a serious character feature I wouldn't like in an man I'd have a serious relationship with: he's a liar.

I'm all in favor of sex with whoever, etc, but only if the partners aren't lying. I even think one should have the right to keep some things private, but lying is still different.

18. Jester.cage

Jester.cage Members

I believe it to be possible. I am to my own words in love with more than just people, I recognise the feeling and urges distinctly even if in some cases nothing would ever happen. I am currently in a poly relationship and definitely love everyone involved.

19. OldDude2

OldDude2 Newbie

I love my current gf, but I never loved my current wife (she was just a baby making machine).

But I love me most of all (with my son a close second).

20. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I did. My wife is bi and her girlfriend was my Mistress. I loved them both, supported both and went out with both. My Mistress did not cook, clean or do her laundry. My wife was a wife to her. She loved to hurt me and would sigh with pleasure when I moaned in pain. She did it all to me. Mostly S&M pain things. She was my Mistress for 30 years but I am not going to be a 24/7 sub so beyond the bedroom we were equals.

The weird part is that when I was 13 I grabbed the boobs of a early developed sister of an old friend. She slapped me so hard that my ear was ringing all night. From that day on she was in my masturabation fantasies but the what she did to me escalated until it was pure S&M whipping, burning, CBT, breathe play, etc.. I thought of her every day and is still the only face I see in my fantasies. The rest of all faceless. I lost touch with my friend and 7 years later I was discharged from the Army and saw a girl on a train. I asked her out and three weeks later we married. Turns out that her best friend is that girl who slapped me. We were engaged so fast that we never met each other's friends. Plus her girlfriend was away at college.

7 years after we married my wife's girlfriend divorce her husband and came to stay with us until she could find another place to live after selling her home to split the profits with her ex. We had been having threesomes with my wife's other friends during that time. My wife's friend was complaining that she did not have sex for 8 months and the guys she met at her age were still single for a reason. Out of the blue my wife offered me to her. She asked my wife if she was serious and my wife said yes. Afterwards I asked my wife to join us and that was the start of a 30 year poly triad. I was into being sexually submissive and my wife's friend had a dominant personality and is a bit of a sadist. We were a perfect match. We would have a threesome each night and then my wife's girlfriend and I would do an hour or two of S&M play. She loved to hurt me and understood the psychology involved in our relationship. I still have burn marks from her and a scar or two from knife play. She would whip me until I bled and her thighs would be wet with her lubrication. We rarely had sex. She used her vibrator while I licked her feet or similar things like that. In 30 years we had intercourse 3 times and each time I was in pain with her slapping and punching my face while pulling on my nipple clips. The last time she was choking me until she orgasmed. We never had regular sex together and the only thing I hated more than the pain was when she convinced my wife not to have intercourse with me. My wife and I cannot even remember when we last had intercourse.

So the girl who started me down the path, ended up being my Mistress. What are the odds.