BJs should not be expected

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by angelica peaches, Jul 18, 2014.

1. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

A man should not automatically expect a BJ. To me that is more intimate that intercourse and should not be implied. That is something that may come later in the relationship. I also do not expect a man to go down on me early on. Would love too hear your thoughts on this....

1 person likes this.
  2. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

I love pleasing a woman orally. It is probably my favorite thing to do. I do not expect a blow job. Not a priority for me. I do like them but it should not be expected or coerced.

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Well, I agree that no one should expect anything.

Someone starts to EXPECT something from me, I'm probably not gonna give it.

4. Fluffy Kitten

Fluffy Kitten Guest

Agreed. My husband loves them. I love giving them but only when I am in 'that' mood. Which is most of tge time. But him asking for it when I am about to sleep or watching my shows turn me off from them.

5. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I love to give them to someone that I have deep feelings for! It is like making love to their mini-me!

2 people like this.
  6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

A BJ is not exactly a big deal. I've gotten a few after only seeing someone a few times.

I don't think I could be with a woman that's reluctant about giving blowjobs, since they're pretty much my favorite thing.

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't see it as being more intimate than intercourse. i also don't see "expecting" anything as being less than idiotic.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Whether someone finds them more intimate than vaginal sex or not is one thing and obviously totally personal and subjective.

In any case....what I can't stand more than anything in this world (and I mean that almost literally!) is when people beg or even ask for things. When I was younger I had guys BEG me for bjs and for sex also... biggest turn off ever. And I think even ASKING is pathetic. I think all those types of things should be things people do when they want to because they want to... (it's a bit of a different story in a relationship when ppl talk to each other about what they like and tell the other person they like a particular thing and let it be known in that way.. .I'm not talking about that.)

9. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Look. I've had girlfriends, one night stands, FWB's etc. that the moment my cock came out it was in a mouth. I don't ask for it or expect it, but it's happened enough times that when it doesn't happen I'm kind of weirded out. I know about personal preferences etc. I'm a grown ass man. If you don't want to do it than don't. I really don't give a fuck. Just the minute my pants are at my ankles don't look at me and say "I just want to be friends." I've got got plenty of friends who don't play that shit.

C/S,
    Rev J

10. silk896

silk896 Member

For once I agree with Angelica.

For me, allowing someone to ejaculate in my mouth is a far more intimate and meaningful act than a simple shag.

And I agree with American about expectation. My body is given by me: nothing should be "expected."

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Expectations like this ruin a lot. That's not only my thoughts on it, it seems to be fact.

It does not matter if a blowjob is a big deal or not (depends on the person anyway of course). Expecting it like it is a given you should get one or like it is an unavoidable part of going to sexy town can be a drag to the other person... obviously.

12. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Nothing should be expected.

13. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

Oral sex is my favorite part of play. I don't "expect" it necessarily, but I'd feel pretty unsatisfied if I didn't get to give and receive it. That being said, my partners always know before hand that I love it, and are always more than happy to oblige.

14. oralover

oralover Members

I don't know. . . guys have always expected them from me and I have always been happy to give them. Sometimes I just give a bj and get nothing in return (except for a mouthful of yummy cum) except the joy of pleasuring the guy and that works for me too.

2 people like this.
  15. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

16. builderjohn09

builderjohn09 Member

You're nuts.... BJ's and eating of the pussy is fully expected. When I'm with a woman early in our relationship especially, I expect to receive oral. Now, don't get me wrong but I crave oral 24/7, giving and receiving. One of my favorite things about early in a relationship is the new flavor and the reactions from giving pleasure.

Also, I am in a relationship now with a woman who doesn't give and we have been together for quite some time. I can tell you that if I had known that early in our relationship I wouldn't be with her now and quite honestly it hurts. I am depressed daily due to this. Unfortunately I kept saying it will change and she kept saying it will change. Now I live with this person and I can't just say we are done even though I want to.

So, yes, oral should be expected in my opinion.

17. Chrysalis2027

Chrysalis2027 Members

Expected, yet still 'earned' if that is an appropriate term. Is that like the new kissing on the first date?

18. juicelover

juicelover Member

I met my second wife on Match.com..very early as we were getting to know each other..I asked her if she gave blowjobs.. (as we were chatting )..she was taken aback by my straightforwardness..but I had just come out of a 35 year plus relationship..where a blowjob to completion for me NEVER!..happened for me. I said to her that eating pussy was one of my favorite things to do..and that I could spend hours licking and sucking her to orgasms..Now at the age of 63. (and being married to her for almost 2 years)..I have found a "keeper!"..sexually..she takes direction (as to what Feels good for me)..and the blowjobs are just getting better and better. We find Now..that just the feel of her mouth on my cock..drives me crazy.I will eat her pussy for as long as she wants..and after she will suck me like crazy..I sometimes will cum in her mouth boobs .but usually..she can get me so rock hard..I just want to slam it into her pussy...Sometimes being "direct"..about your wants and needs works!..I could not see spending the rest of my life never having gotten a full blowjob...Oral is a big part of OUR..life..and at the age of 60..I got my FIRST blowjob to completion.Talking to her I found that she had never ever been multi orgasmic.until I started eating her out..she had never received a proper tonguelashing..I can remember a few times getting ready for bed..and have her throw the bedcovers back and she would have a plastic knife and fork on her legs..legs spread..win-win situation for us both...just because I was direct in asking a question.

19. O'Viper

O'Viper Members

I love pleasing a man orally. In fact I force it on every man I see.

20. bozman5000

bozman5000 Members

If a girl doesn't want to give a BJ then there are other problems there that I don't want to deal with.