Best anal I ever had

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Hudson0697, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

Discuss your positive experiences with anal. I had never really enjoyed anal sex (I know strange for a guy). I would do it if the woman I was with wanted it, just not a favorite.....UNTIL NOW. I have been in a relationship with a woman who has instructed me the way to please a woman with anal sex. She is amazing and the slow intimate sex we have is mind blowing. She really enjoys it and has taught me that if you take your time and focus on meeting your partner's needs it can be a wonderful mutually enjoyable experience.

1 person likes this.
  2. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

WOW-lucky girl! I agree, that it is all about the prep beforehand.....and going slow is the key........

3. Hudson0697

Hudson0697 Member

She is lucky and has trained me well.:devil:

4. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

well it is extremely hard to find a man that is open to taking pointers in bed. she was blessed to find a man that does not think he knows it all!

5. Ezduzzit12

Ezduzzit12 Guest

I am a straight male and I absolutely love anal if your open to trying it the feeling is amazing especially when u have a woman open to doing it with you.

1 person likes this.
  6. TooReal

TooReal Banned

You are right!!

Most guy's simply cannot handle a woman trying to explain how something could be better as they feel that if a woman say's that then it just makes it seem as if the woman is complaining.

I personally have NEVER had a problem with a woman making suggestions or directing me as every woman is different and what for one woman feels great for another woman does not.

Thus something as keeping one's ego in check to find out what a particular woman wants or likes is a very uninformative thing to do and once a guy knows....they can do it again.

Because of my over sized Penis....some women simply cannot handle me but for those who take the time and work at it....orgasm is not a strong enough word to describe the ending results.

TooReal

7. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Heard that before

8. SamanthaToo

SamanthaToo Guest

True story.....I had broken up with my girlfriend and was living alone in our apartment. She was incredible but completely nuts, but i hugely missed her. My friend Mike drove over an hour to see me and we went out and hit all the bars in town. We were smashed by the time we got back to my place. We smoked a joint, and I told him to crash in my bed. He was way too wasted to drive anywhere.

I smoked another joint and had another beer or two, before I went into Helen's room and looked through her dresser. I put on this skimpy dress she liked to wear, and it stilled smelled like her perfume. I just so wanted to experience sex like a girl. To enjoy sex they way she seemed to.

I went to the bathroom and squirted some Vaselime intensive care lotion into my butt. The flip top nozzle hurt my ass, but i got a whole bunch up in there.

I then snuck into the room where Mike was sleeping. I carefully slid under the covers from the side of the bed at where i figured was cock level. It was so hot under the covers, but i finally inched my way over. His soft cock poked me in the eye. I oriendted myself and began giving him a BJ. He smelled so musky, and i was very nervous. It was not long before i felt him swelling in my mouth. That was exciting. But he kept getting bigger and bigger. By the time he was fully erect, I was sort of freaking out. Mike had this huge, curved, banana shaped cock.

I sucked away as best I could and before long he rolled onto his back. I finally needed to breathe and pushed off the covers. He still pretended to be sleeping, but we both knew that wasnt the case. From the moonlight coming in from the window, I could see his amazing trunk of a cock. It was hard and curved straight up to his belly button. His balls were tight and shaved.

He still pretended to be asleep when i straddled over him. I reached back,and placed the head of his cock at my anus. I pushed back a bit and felt it start to enter me. I was excited and then BAM !! Pain shot through me like crazy and i immediately bounced off his cock. Once I caught my breath, i tried again. Each time i got a little more of him inside me. Then Bam !!! Ouch !!. This happened no less than 5 or 6 times, and all the while he pretended to be asleep.

I got him started inside me one more time. I was deep breathing. I pushed down until the pain started, then I would wait. I kept telling myself I wanted this. My legs were tired, so i leaned back and let my arms do some work. Being pain free for a moment, and with my breathing under control, I pressed down some more. I felt suprize more than pain, as all of a sudden his shaft was sliding inside of me. I was back on my hands, so i didnt have control. By the time i was back up in a straddling position, he was all the way inside me.

I sat there for a while, with him inside of me. Breathing deep and relaxing, looking at his 6 pack abs and incredible chest. i started pumping his cock, very slowly. More like a grind. Before long, his cock felt like a part of me. I was so full, but I couldnt tell where i left off and he began.

By now Mike wasnt pretending to be asleep. He was grabbing my ass and thrusting into me. It was an out of body experience.

Then he grabbed my cock and started stroking me, I was riding his cock like a pony. I was in heaven.

I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my entire life. I sprayed cum all over his hard pecks and rippled abs. I was making some stupid gurgling whining sound which became laughter as the tears of extasy streamed down my face. My orgasm kept going and going. Just when i thought it couldn't get any better, his cock got even harder. He rammed himself deep inside me and his cock began to pulse, I knew he was cumming inside me, and that made me orgams even more. it was amazing.

I could barely catch my breath. When we finished, I came back into reality. I felt embarrassed. Here i was, wearing a dress, with my friends cock inside me, slowly going soft. I felt like an idiot. I was feeling so stupid so awful! I felt awful but I had just had the best sex of my life. I had never had an orgasm like that.

Mike reached up with both hands and grabbed my waist and in his masculine way. He pulled me down on top of him. Feeling his cock leave me, added to my feeling of loss. Totally shocked, I was hardly able to move my tongue as he kissed me forcefully and passionately. As our kiss parted he caressed my face and looked deep into my teary eyes he said " I have always loved you ". True Story.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

www.livejournal.com