Man...I am such a wuss!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Wizardofodd, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

Ha ha!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0r_whAl73E&feature=kp"]Stoned Iguana Eating Lunch - YouTube

2. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

the worst smell ive ever encountered was grease traps at a meat processing/production plant i worked at....second place was probably the grease trap at the restaurant i once worked at..i dont think they ever even cleaned it until it sprang that leak one day :ack2:

3. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I think I can relate...worked at a bacon plant, 3rd shift clean up... all of about two weeks!
    :puke:Surprisingly I still like bacon, lol

4. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

One of the worst things I've ever smelled was on a night when my wife and I were out at the bar with a friend. He dropped us off at home at the end of the night and as I was getting out I swear he must have shit his pants with the raunchiest shit in the documented history of shit. I don't mean he farted and it smelled like he shit. I mean there is no way that a fart could get that bad. I went in the house and it probably took me a good 2 or 3 minutes of breathing to be sure I wasn't going to puke. That was terrible.

5. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I lived in a band house once... Some girl one of the guys picked up somewhere took a dump in the stairwell that smelled like that. She said she couldn't find the bathroom. Seriously? So you shit on the stairs? Oh hell did that stink... for days. It soaked into the wood it was so fucking bad.

6. the highway terror

the highway terror Member

I spent five years working as a juggie on a seismic crew.

I couldn't count the number of times we crossed cow and sheep pastures laying our cables and geo-phones down as we crossed only to come back to pick it up and find it be-shitted from end to end !

needless to sat getting it all picked back up was no fun you usually came home with it all over your hands, in your hair, all over your clothes etc.

cow doesn't smell that bad, but, sheep chicken or hog is nasty gag inducing stuff.

mothers, don't let your babies grow up to be juggies !!

7. RetiredHippie

RetiredHippie Hick

Dog shit is my enemy. I cannot handle that, especially when its still warm and squishy.

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Fnarr Fnarr ;)

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

A wuss is someone who would have refused getting it in and carrying it away in the wheel barrow.

1 person likes this.
  10. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

You're right! So I'm actually kind of a badass for that shit! :)