Man...I am such a wuss!

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Wizardofodd, Jul 14, 2014.

1. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

Seriously, can not handle nasty shit! Blood and guts? No problem. Puke and runny dog shit? No way! Just got back from vacation to realize that the chicken feed bin was open and got rained on. It was rotting. Awful! I puked 4 times while just getting it into the wheel barrow. Geez! My wife laughed her ass off when I told her. :(

2. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

I don't puke often, closest I've been in a while was when some customer threw up all over the floor at work and all over the walls too. Puke usually doesn't smell bad but this was one of the most horrific stenches I've gone accross. The kid cleaning it up had a sweater wrapped around his face and was dry heaving. I walked over to see wat was going on and immediately started dry heaving as well. Sooo fucken gross

3. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I can handle just about anything except for puke. That smell. Oh gawd. :puke:

4. Wizardofodd

That would be so embarrassing to puke all over a store like that. At least I was in my own yard and hadn't eaten anything yet. Just coffee. But yeah....my wife likes to give me shit about it. I have no problem doing all kinds of scary shit on a regular basis.....can't handle a little runny dog shit. I have no explanation.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i gag easy too

its a real pain when i need to swallow pills

im real sensitive to smells too

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

after being a Certified Nursing Assistant for a few years, wiping asses, cleaning vomit, post-mordem care, etc. nothing grosses me out anymore. i really don't get embarszed by nakedness either. it's just human. death, dead bodies, bodily fluids, etc? no problem, just get me gloves, paper towels and a bag. i remember seeing a cadaver in college and thinking it looked just like beef jerky.

2 people like this.
  7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I can handle anything but puke.
    At the last place I worked at someone on drugs puked. While a few were standing around the boss asked me to clean it up, with a water hose and I said no. They tried to ask again and to stand my grounds I said you will have your next worker cleaning that and mine, find someone who can do it or make the idiot on drugs who did it clean it himself. The boss just didn't want to have to do it himself so he did find someone who would.
    The guy who cleaned it said he nearly hurled himself. Puke is probably the worst thing to deal with, shit and then blood in that order, for me anyway.
    My mom worked in health care and the only thing she couldn't deal with was people who passed on. She could care for them up till then but once gone she got weirdly spooked. One time when she worked in the hospital they had prepped a man and needed to bring him down to the morgue. One guy thought it would be funny to tell her there was no one to bring him and ask her to do it. She did and he was waiting behind the big doors on a gurney, as she pushed the man in the other guy sat up and she can still get freaked out telling the story. She said she ran till they caught her and stopped her and calmed her down.

1 person likes this.
  8. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

I used to have to collect eggs and clean chicken coops. Chickens gross me out. I don't even like eating chicken anymore.

:smilielol5:

9. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

When I was in grade school there was only one thing worse than the smell of puke... The stuff they sprinkled on puke to make it not smell so bad. :puke:

2 people like this.
  10. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I cannot deal with puke, either......I gag at puke......

11. Gongshaman

I remember once in grade school a kid puked in class and when the janitor came and started sprinkling the stuff, a bunch of kids were laughing at him...he blew the fuck up on us.." HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF YOU HAD TO DO THiS?"

The silence was deafening

1 person likes this.
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Always felt bad for grade school janitors... Not just because of puke. Just such a demeaning job that even little kids mocked. I say "Good for him" the kids deserved it. Wonder if any of them ended up in the same position when they grew up?

13. Gongshaman

I don't remember the dude ever saying anything except that once...
    I remember a few janitors from school days that always seemed happy, did everything with a smile...they were like fucking monks!

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

puke doesn't freak me out

what kind of feed was it?.....I d have left my bin open a couple times....I decided I liked being a stoner so I moved the feed back into the house so j stop leaving it open.....

chickens love wet rotten feed....it wont hurt them....the nastier the better for those shit hawks

bak to puke

my best one was at my stag party in my friend back seat...his cowboy boots were on the floor so I puked directly into them.....it was so convenient and way easier than opening the window

note...if your mate is a puker in the car... try and find an old delta 88 ...fastest power windows on the planet

15. Wizardofodd

When I was in high school I worked in the kitchen of a nursing home for 2 1/2 years. I didn't cook but I served the food, did the dishes, poured drinks, etc. I saw a lot of stuff working there but I always felt bad for the CNAs. They had the worst job and I was making more than some of them per hour. I remember one time a couple of senile residents were getting a little too hot and heavy with each other in the dining hall. They did this sometimes. The nurses and CNAs were on dinner break so I went to the break room to tell them what was going on. They suggested I intervene. Nope. Sorry. As much sympathy as I had for them....this is not my job. There was no reason for me to ever place my hands on a resident and I certainly wasn't about to stop them from having sex with each other!!

16. Wizardofodd

We only have a few so they don't get too overwhelming but I know what ya mean. I live in Iowa. Commercial chicken and turkey building smell soooo much worse than hog building (which reek).

17. Gongshaman

Chickens also love to get stoned...When I was a kid my brother and I would sneak into the chicken house to smoke weed. They put up a huge fuss the first time we did it, but after we got the smoke rolling they calmed right down... then everytime after that when we went in there, they would just start clucking real softly and cooing even before we lit up, like they knew.

1 person likes this.
  18. Wizardofodd

Nutrena. It got soaked and then sat in 90 degree weather for two weeks. Pretty bad.

19. Gongshaman

eeew! ^^^

20. Wizardofodd

That's pretty funny! I had a big iguana when I was in my early 20's that I used to get stoned. He had a huge cage that I usually left open so he could walk around the house but he would just chill out on his log with his eyes about half closed, his legs draped over the sides and his chin resting on the log. I miss that dude. Sometimes I wouldn't see him for a couple days but he always came back to his cage to eat and I never found any poop in the house. Only in his cage. Plus, I'm pretty sure he ate any bugs that he came across in the house.