Do you wear jewelry?

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Moonglow181, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and what do you like?

I like a pretty or cool ring once in awhile......pretty stone....or natural shell one...or cool enamel or just fun rings.....but I do love rings.
    I like ankle bracelets......and regular bracelets sometimes, when I dress up.
    I am not into necklaces much, as I don't care for things hanging around my neck.
    What do you like? What are your favorite stones?
    I like dark blue sapphires.....green sometimes and red rubies and garnets.......diamonds, of course, are a girl's best friend....
    I like my stones in anything to be pronged in as anything glued in runs the risk of falling out, and believe me, they do.

I don't have any piercings, so when I wear earrings, they are clipped and tend to hurt, so I don't wear them much, either.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

I wear my talismans every day but my rings no longer fit, well all but one ring. It hasn't fallen off yet.

3. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I wear rings and I like them. I have rings that were not cheap but the funny thing is, I like sterling silver most, the kind that has lots of detail on them, not the chinsy type you get at a fair grounds.
    I also have a huge collection of sterling necklaces, some from Mexico which seem to have loads of detail. I love detail. My BF wanted to buy me something for Christmas, I said any kind of sterling is good. I am not about having a ton of gold laying around because for some reason it's honestly not as pretty, most of my gold is in my jewelry box in the safe. He bought me a sterling pendant with real diamonds in a heart shape, I love it!
    As far as stones. I love diamonds and anything deep blue, not into pearls or coloured stones others then blue.
    I have a bracelet my sister inlaw bought me when she was in Israel, it's the kind you bend tight and can keep it on forever, like a cuff type. It is from the tribes there and it has funky elephants and designs on it. I don't wear bracelets that often but I have had this on for two years since I got it because it's actually comfortable and doesn't pinch or move much so I don't tend to want to take it off and leave it around to be forgotten. On the other wrist I tend to wear magnetic types of different colours and shapes because magnetic stones are supposed to help us, can't say I get a lot of help that's noticeable but again I only wear them when I spot one laying somewhere or think to go put one on. Also a copper one now and then.
    I don't like loud costume type jewelry. I do have pierced ears but don't wear earrings much even tho I have several nice pairs. I gave my mom lots of them a few years ago.

4. Moonglow181

Love those deep blue stones, the best, too......I think.....and ruby when I am in a red mood like lately, for some odd reason. Now, that my hands and fingers are looking pretty again....for a change....lol...I am thinking about the accent of rings again....

5. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i wear lots of jewelery, about as much as i can! turquoise, opal, topaz, amethyst, amber, lots of rings, necklaces, bracelets.... i love the layered gypsy boho look.

6. Nefertiti

Nefertiti Guest

Yes, I love jewelery! I feel naked without earrings, and I have my costume jewelery and midi rings I wear. I also have a ton of bracelets/bangles.
    Plus my body jewelery (lip, ear, dermal and tongue).

7. RubySoho6

RubySoho6 Organized Chaos

I wear my wedding ring/band.
    An anniversary band
    A silver shamrock necklace
    Tragus ring and cartlidge earring
    That's all I wear on a daily basis. I have a bunch of holes in my ears but can never be bothered to wear earrings.

8. brightlikeme

brightlikeme Guest

I wore jewelry in my wedding.
    being an Indian I love jewelry and love to wear almost everything from earrings, Bracelets, Anklets , nosepins, Bangles, Chain pendant

9. Alice1991

Alice1991 Members

I always wear my favourite necklace, bracelete and a 2 rings. I only take it off on special occasions to wear something more siutable.

10. Felice

Felice Members

I like wearing jewellery. As for me it gives every casual dress a special look.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I wear a rune ring on my wedding finger with the elder Futhark code. I have the runes facing me so I can look at them. :)

I also wear a necklace sometimes. The chain generally stays the same but I like to switch up my pendant depending on the outing. Sometimes I wear my mammoth ivory Irminsul. Sometimes I wear my grandaddys iron cross. Sometimes in Mjolnir, or the hatchetman. Just depends on my mood. :)

And then I have all my piercings. I wear a Fitbit watch too, though that's not jewelry. I used to wear a much more ladylike watch but I dropped it on the sweet spot a few months back.

My lady likes to wear bracelets and rings, necklaces, arm bands etc.

12. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Hardly ever take my rings off. Just to change oil.

13. crisitina

crisitina Members

Yes I do wear jewellery, on my 28th birthday my husband gave me a set of necklace includes nose ring and bangles. It is a quite emotional for me.

14. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

zero bling here....I wear a rainbow button on my jean jacket that says ''got gay?'' and that is it

15. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

5 Toe Rings, 2 On The Left Foot And 3 On The Right....... Have Worn Them Constantly For 91/2 Years...... :)

Cheers Glen.

16. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

I'm currently obsessed with Marida Jewelry. (online shop) That's where I buy most of my necklaces and bracelets, lately. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, except my e-ring/wedding band and mainly necklaces, and I like the minimalist look. Not into ''showy'' type jewelry.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
  17. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I wear a 1/4 carrot diamond stud screwback earring in my left ear. My mom's gave it to me for my 21st birthday.

Sometimes but not often I'll wear my black hematite beaded necklace with a shark tooth pendant dangling from the bottom.

Off topic:
    I don't wear my gold wedding band with three small centered princess cut diamonds anymore.

18. Moonglow181

Oh, wow, thread from archived section.....

Nowadays, since my neck is so thin ....and when I do dress up, I do like a thin gold chain that is not choking me, but not too long, either... to wear with a pretty stone charm in the center,...or i will interchange the stone for the color i am wearing.....to either ruby stone, emerald stone, opal or whatever....or a inherited cultured pearl necklace....and i forgot...i always like an ankle bracelet in the summer time....

19. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I like jewelry that isn't too clunky. I hate costume jewelry and cocktail rings. I mostly wear stuff I can't really feel so I don't have to constantly take things off depending on what I'm doing.

I wear a gold anklet, a thin gold band on each thumb, the stainless steel claddagh ring my partner gave me. Even earrings are too cumbersome for me. I gauged my ears a while back so I have a 2g silicon tunnel in each lobe, and a 4g amethyst plug in each lobe behind the first piercing. Then a small steel ring in the middle of my right outer ear. And of course my little nose stud.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

3yrs on i can update this.

The rune ring is now attached to one of my hand fasting binds and a wedding ring, inscripted with runes is now on the wedding finger.
    my mammoth ivory irminsul suffered damage, the link where the chain goes in.. if you like at my avatar, the middle section of the pillar on top, it snapped off there and i have no idea how to fix it i would need to somehow drill it but it's not big and it makes me sad :( so i am wearing no necklace anymore. just my ring atm. and the piercings.

la Principessa likes this.