iv coca

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by murgatroid, Jul 13, 2014.

1. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

Hey, lately I've been IVing c + d or just c and I was wondering if you're not supposed to cook it. I thought I remembered reading a while back the cooking it can make some of the cuts even worse somehow. And from word of mouth I've heard that you don't cook it. I'm a little worried about IVing C + Water without that half assed disinfecting with the cooker? I'm also worried about getting some serious heart problems from IVing. Would smoking it be slightly better for my system? How easy is it to cook into rock?

2. polishman

polishman Member

Eh, it depends if you're shooting up crack, you gotta cook it with lime or lemon juice to dissolve it for injecting. Sometimes, when I wanted a speedball, it was easier to get crack for shooting with the heroin. Sometimes, good potent crack gives you a nice high. With good powder coke, you don't cook it, you just dissolve, draw up into the rig and shoot. BUT, you should boil the water and let it cool a little before you drop in the blow. I just got an 8-ball of some bunk ass coke, and it wasn't even worth shooting, AND I had to use lime juice to dissolve it, so crappy blow is not worth it, you wanna bang that good fish scale shit. Yes, it is hard on your cardiovascular system if you do it a lot, so use sparingly.