Ladies how many Orgasms do you get in sex

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by IrDave, Jul 10, 2014.

1. IrDave

IrDave Member

Hi i have been with my partner for over 2 years now, and sex has just continued to get more intense, romantic, intimate and dirty depending on how we feel and what we want to do at the time.

But regardless of what we do her orgasms are becoming more intense and longer all the time. She has also started to cum so fast. Its gotten to the point where quite often after about 20 mins foreplay and 20-30 mins intercourse she is unable to continue and wants me to cum as she cannot move anymore. The amount of orgasms range from anywhere between just about 4-5, to 20 and upwards. It helps that we both find each other very sexy and just love getting down and dirty with each other all the time.

I wondered how other peoples experiences are like.

2. silk896

silk896 Member

For me, one is quite okay.
    If it can extend to two three or (gasp!) 4 .... all the better.
    But that's rare.
    I'm happy with one.

3. IrDave

IrDave Member

See that sounds great to me to, sometimes i wish it would happen a little less often so the whole experience could be a little slower and enjoy the romance more. It still happens like that sometimes, but not always. I think any number as long as you are feeling that magical connection, or intense lust depending on the day or mood xD is perfectly good. Please do not think im trying to compare performance or numbers or anything im just very interested in other couples experiences.

4. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have only had as many as six, recently someone told me their girl has had up to 20. That blows me away because after six I was ready for a night and a half sleep, felt like I ran a marathon.
    Mine are always quite intense tho, might depend on how intense some people's are, maybe they can have several light ones in the beginning. Or maybe they just have more in them to pull off twenty then I do.
    Mine seem like nearly a convulsion and I have been told that. Mind you some people have to stop them earlier then others, I can let it happen long after it is at it's peek. I like it when my guy doesn't just stop because I have reached a certain point. He tries to hold it so it doesn't just end abruptly. Best ya to explain it is he brings me to the top and then rides down the other side with me if that makes sense.
    When I first had sex I would think it was over once max has been reached but my X showed me it doesn't have to end there, best part is the next one is easier to get to because it's like I got to get there, come right back down slowly and then start from bottom again and it's way less intense for the next one. Before, the next seemed like it was almost there before it started so they were really fast, (Felt like just a continuation of the one before) Which can be a good thing too on some occasions, say you want lots in a shorter period of time so you can get to sleep :)
    I am going to try to pass my record of six tho just because others can. Sex should feel like a workout happened when done and I always feel like it was a good workout. Beats going to the gym.

1 person likes this.
  5. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

My lady has between 10 to 20 on average between foreplay and intercoarse! She will have even more in extended play. She also squirts with most of them. We both know this is not the norm for most people. She considers her self lucky to be able to so much and I consider myself lucky to be with someone who can so much. It sure makes me want to keep going as long as possible knowing that she can keep getting pleasure from it.

6. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Yeah not the norm is not would I would call it...she is a freak (in a good way). :)

7. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Lol can't disagree with you on that!

8. IrDave

IrDave Member

Heh that sounds very much like our sex. And we we consider ourselves very lucky to. I get the feeling that like ourselves you both are very attracted to each other on physical and mental level and trust each other very much. I find all these things help in having an amazing sex life.

9. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

I've found that I like one really good one as opposed to like three ok ones

10. calgirl

calgirl Senior Member

Several......4-10....very juicy but always like a few clit orgasms to top it off.

Lawrence252 likes this.
  11. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

There is no one I am more attracted to that is for sure! We do have the whole package when it comes to our relationship and do have to agree it does make for an amazing sex life together. I consider her my best friend as well as my lover. I honestly enjoy hanging out with her more then anyone else although we both do have our own things going on in life. Her with sports and me with playing music with my band.

12. parkercari90

parkercari90 Guest

I can empathize with your girlfriend! I've been with my boyfriend for a while, and the increased comfort level has made it alot easier for me to orgasm. He love to go down on me/69, but with 10 minutes of oral, I'll have like 5 REALLY intense, draining orgasms that really tire me out. About a year ago, I found myself wanting to skip foreplay all together and just hop on and ride him, but then we started experimenting with bondage. Being tied up lets him tease me without making me cum immediately. The buildup makes for a 1-3 gushing orgasms during sex, rather than having a ton in the beginning and getting tired out.

1 person likes this.
  13. IrDave

IrDave Member

Heh that sounds good fun to. I do very much like bondage and my girlfriend does to. As long as there is not really much pain involved, its more the dominance and giving control over to me that she gets off on. I think I shall try more teasing play and see how that goes xD

14. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

This sounds amazing.
    Great post.

15. vagabondage

vagabondage Guest

This is my goal!
    My wife and I are just starting to be more like this. She has anywhere from 1 to as many as 30+. But more and more often it's more than just 1.
    I think the emotional intimacy is a huge part for us. We've gotten to a safe trusting place with each other.
    The other part is we found how to start her if with breast orgasms and that just warms her up and starts her being multi orgasmic. It's been sex life altering for us. I love watching and teasing them out of her.
    Great topic.

16. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

I rarely just have 1, I usually have 3-6 on average. I've had up to 8 or so before though.

17. Mizzgreenthumb

Mizzgreenthumb Members

Usually I have 3-8 orgasms each time we have sex, I love it!

18. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I usually have between 3 and 6 each time, but I've gotten up to 20 in one night...

4 people like this.
  19. juicelover

juicelover Member

mmmm..my kinda girl!..:)..they mostly from oral?? or fucking?? or combination..please share!

1 person likes this.
  20. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

In anything... masturbation, fucking, oral, nipple stimulation, cum by command... ;)

1 person likes this.