someday they're gonna take me out

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by ThePoetSappho, Jul 9, 2014.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Every time I read the OP's posts I want to pull my hair out.

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j51qjsZva8E"]James - Someone's Got It In For Me (live) - YouTube

3. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

woah! seems like i haven't seen you in a long while! :wave: :sunny:

4. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me, if you're still 'out and about' and not being covert they know who and where you are - and to that end safe - until you cease to be public, no one misses those who fade away
    Keep the Faith and Flag flying ! :)

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I feel so....mean that some of the posts towards the end of this thread are very funny to me.

Anyways, OP, I highly doubt if you've been harassed by local police... (which, thank God, I don't live where I used to live-I used to have a cop actually stalking my ass when I got out of the felony assault on a police officer charge-lawyered up and DROPPED. Fat pig was so mad he readily admitted to me he was....watching for me.... oh scary.... anyways, my point being.... I have known some sucky cops in my life)---- but bigger point is... the local police have nothing to do with the people who could "take you out" if you become too big. Local police are nothing. Absolutely nothing. I highly doubt anyone but some pathetic local pig would be interested in you... esp. because you go to protests and express some interest in anarchy. If the big people did know anything about you (doubtful), most likely they would be laughing at you for thinking you know anything or can make any sort of difference.

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

you make good points except.... liveaboards, people who live on boats, ARE indeed harassed by harbor police and the like, and i'm one of the ones more on their radar. people tend to not like liveaboards because they think of us as dirty smelly homeless vagabonds.... even though we do have a home, just it
    s on the water. i know i've witnessed myself and neighbors and friends be harassed for virtually no reason, just pety reasons to bother someone.

1 person likes this.
  7. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Your biggest threat is character assassination, which starts with something like .. your loved ones thinking you're paranoid. Alienation and isolation are the next biggest threats. Don't let anyone drive you inward, there's a strange inner-plexiglass you won't want to find out about. muahahahhaa

8. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Just be careful around Tooreal.

2 people like this.
  9. thedope

Baldness is not a solution although you might look stylish

2 people like this.
  10. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Where has TooReal been anyways? On a job.... or maybe locked up in a padded room??

11. thedope

His shadow knows but in the dark he's lost. Perhaps the reason for night vision goggles.

12. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Banned, last I saw.

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Oh okay. Guess they finally realized it's not cool to basically threaten to "take someone out" every time someone doesn't agree with you...hmm...

14. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

That's JOB!

1 person likes this.
  15. IMjustfishin

IMjustfishin Member

listen to the ego on this one! lol

16. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Yep, THEY are gonna take me out too cuz I'm that important and interesting.

Still not sure who "they" is, *rolls eyes*

17. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

If "they" took you out, would they be doing you a favor?

18. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

BTDT still going through it. If people get sick of hearing shit like this, maybe they need to consider what it's like to live through it. GL, no idea where you are religiously, but I pray that things ease up for you. I will say for certain they are not gonna wipe you out. Is it better to harass and intimidate than to kill and make them victim a martyr? You have a lot of friends here dear that are watching. ;)

19. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Wish someone would take me out !
    been sat here on this puter all morning bored as fuck an d reading all kinds of shite on various forums :bigcry:
    what I need is someone to take me out to a nice pub somewhere for a couple o pints and maybe a snack
    there is something going on at the boat club near us this afternoon and my son said he might take me out to there later
    Live music , food ,drinks and (i believe ) boat rides

Think I should Go ?

1 person likes this.
  20. themnax

themnax Senior Member

the sacrafice being arrested is how civil disobediance works.

i wouldn't trust anyone unconditionally. just on general principals.

but if i wanted and expected and intended to accomplish anything by protest, i would welcome arrest.

i am however myself too paranoid of potential abuse in custody.
    i really don't know the level of probability for this, only that it is documanted that can and does happen.
    my personal feeling is that there are often ways of accomplishing political things that are both safer AND more effective, then putting yourself at more risk then you are willing to accept.
    a great deal of confrontation neither neccessary nor effective.
    on the other paw, sometimes it is.

you just need to look at and consider every incentive created by everything you do, and then choose to conduct yourself accordingly.
    the hollow empty sound of a cash register not ringing up sales, generally tends to be heard louder and clearer then any civil action.

i sign lots of petitions and i'm probably on all kinds of list because i do.

its probably not too likely the men in black are going to come knocking at my door, living in a politically diverse household, who's shared interest don't directly involve such things.
    of course you never know. the winds of political change can end anyone up anywhere.
    so there are some risks that always exist whatever anyone does.

the important thing, is to try to bring more attention to your cause then yourself, and then you just have to accept that those who oppose your causes, whatever they may be, will try to make it look like it was all about yourself. that's just the dirty side of how the political game is played.

of course you have reason to be paranoid. everyone who cares about anything does to some degree.

(and everyone who doesn't, there are plenty of banana peels waiting for them too)