a back and forth battle

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by CierraJayy, Jul 9, 2014.

1. CierraJayy

CierraJayy Guest

Being bisexual for me has really torn and shredded relationships with people I really care about. A couple years back, I was in a happy relationship with the boy of my dreams (for the second time) until I met a young lady who made me trip and fall crazily for her. Now, here's the thing about her...... SHE LIVED IN MISSISSIPPI! We were together over a year and didn't once see each other in person, I saw Austin everyday.
    This is the part I hate most and will never forgive myself for. I broke up with Austin for Alexis. My reasoning... Me and Austin had been together once before, Alexis was a fresh start. I gave up the best thing that'd ever happened to me for a person who gave me hell everyday of that relationship.
    I know I was stupid for giving Austin up, so don't be too harsh with the replies. I've been trying to get back with him but all efforts go unnoticed. So we were fuck buddies for a while. TERRIBLE DECISION! DO NOT become fuck buddies with a person you're in love with!

ANYWAY, my while point in this post was to ask.... Why don't certain people like to share in a relationship such as that one? Over time, Austin completely just didn't care for Alexis and never cared when I told him we couldn't do things because I was with her. What's wrong with sharing? Especially if one person is here and the other is miles away :(

2. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

are you a guy or a chick?

so you tried to get back with him, all efforts go unnoticed, and yet you two were still having sex? or were you fucking with the other one? i don't understand...

so you're asking why someone wants to be monogamous? a lot of people want to be monogamous. why do you want to have sex with other people while already being in a relationship?

i still don't understand who you were fucking in this situation and which one of them didn't want to share. also, by ''sharing'' are you asking why they didn't agree to let you fuck around in a relationship or are you asking why they didn't want to have sex with the person you wanted to fuck around with (the last one is a no-brainer by the way). you are not being very clear in the way you put things.

most people don't like to share, by the way. not in a serious relationship, not when the other person means something to them. i don't share in a relationship. my guy is either with me or he can be with someone else. it is his right to choose, but he has to make a decision. i always know who i want to be with and i expect my partner to know as well. if he doesn't know then he doesn't really want to be with me, so what's the point.

also, i don't share because i am a monogamous guy. it's that simple. i don't know what else to say. when i commit i am capable of staying faithful to just one guy. and i want to be in a relationship with just one guy, and not bring any third persons into it who have no business in my life.

3. CierraJayy

CierraJayy Guest

What do you not comprehend?
    I broke up with Austin FOR Alexis, but I'm with neither of them now.
    Austin and I didn't mess around while I was with her, that wasn't until after we broke up.
    Austin and I were close friends while I was with her. (We became close after the breakup)

Those could be the only things you could be confused about. And I'm a girl...... -_- didn't you see the picture?

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Who are you saying does not like to share? What are you talking about when you say share?

Your original post is really unclear and confusing. And how would we know that the picture you posted is of you?

5. CierraJayy

CierraJayy Guest

Not sure exactly who else I would be posting a picture of or why? I'm confused on what you're not understanding. Quite dumbfounded at you all right now

6. CierraJayy

CierraJayy Guest

I explained anything that could possibly be confusing in that first reply. What else is there?

7. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

Do you think I'm Steve McQueen?

8. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Lmao imagine u were all this time and we didn't know

9. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Try and ask your question again I a different way because so far none of us understand what ur asking. To me it was just a story u told us so I dunno what ya want.