The symbol of FISH.

Discussion in 'Sanctuary' started by Anaximenes, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

It was said early for the New Testament to pick up on. Be fruitful and multiply. What was it later? It comes out to the paradox of change and time expected for the Christian and hence western world. The fish explains that we cannot know everything about the future or especially the justification of the demands of being lead by our leaders to the solutions of good science.

Is it that the powerful leaders at the summit's knew what they were talking about at the consideration the already decided projects of transnationals and corporations of the fulfillment of survival of the common and ruling man. Survival should be priorly based on food needs, i.e.bread.

But man does not live by bread alone. Am i being immoral even mentioning that at this point, four years after the crucial summit in 2010? To me it is not a matter of only considering the bread side of progress understood for these "great plans". Only the immoral could fathom at injustice for the disenfranchised citizens of planet Earth. We also consider the shear sequence of the time for what is aspired in a "Free" way; how mistakes taken into consideration and corrected.

I guess that occurs through the trust of multitudes for the multitudes of sins, of deeds and contracts, and the sequence in time is for fulfillment of action by the judgement of the self-knowledge. This is the self-Knowledge of the Man that matters. Is HE not as selfish as we think?:mickey:

2. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

[​IMG]Holy Mackerel, Andy! Kingfish take notice. Yea, verily. And the fish shall be gathered in the fish markets, where they will go to school and master the wisdom of the universe, only to lose their souls but find them again. The sign of the fish marks us as members of a paraphyletic group of gill bearers who resist the Head Barracuda but follow the Big Tuna. Man doesn't live by bread alone, but a good fish sandwich does the trick most of the time! Hegel had that right! The sharks are okay, but watch out for those guppies! So what else is new?

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

But then is this Christian historical development in science for Physics of the Cosmos remarkable for --- "progress"?

"Not only is a universal governing consciousness (or an all-encompassing universal mind with a single “owner/agent”) the most logical “ARENA” for the workings of idealism, but it also eliminates the “chance” factor."... excerpt from "the Philosophy Forums".

The part about the owner/agent really blew my mind.:sunny:

4. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Swish, swish, little fish, swim in circles in my dish. Did the greater Hole make you, to swim in an Aquatic zoo. Only Dagon knows the truth. But he ate fishy, broke his tooth! What is Noah going to say, when the deluge comes our way?

5. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

So there is the fishing of the souls I did not begrieve for their actual virtues for achievements of their love-worlds. My begrievement was for the transcendence of the meaningful existence of the soul. Soon as I find my sheppard the chances of freedom making sense again will be for the determination of my own interests in symbolic communication.