Random Facts...XLVII

Discussion in 'Games and Contests' started by GLENGLEN, Jun 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Weather guys didn't predict today's storm yesterday....

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Moonglow reminds me of bella from that show utopia.

3. countrygirl

countrygirl Senior Member

I saw 2 snakes today...

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

One time charlie chaplin entered a charlie chaplin lookalike contest as a joke.....he came in third place.

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

they knew they just didn't tell u, it's the beginning of a mass conspiracy to manipulate the airline industry ;)

6. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Did they have gas and electric in that show from the start? Over here Utopia has been running since january and they started with only a barn and 2 cows I think :p

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

beginning of summer had a little snake in the yard. the other day, same location big snake same species. my how you have grown.. :)

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

bella seems to be bi-polar

and annoying

9. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

and what exactly are you saying, BBAD?

just so we are clear here.

10. Moonglow181

I like to be clear.......

moody and bi polar are too different things.....btw.

Moody Blues....here I come....lol

11. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

that i think bella is annoying and bi-polar

12. Moonglow181

if a cat growls and hisses one moment and purrs later in the day, does that make it bi polar? Just a question to think about, and I have no idea on this planet who Bella is,.

2 people like this.
  13. storch

storch banned

14. storch

storch banned

When it comes to cats, there's just no telling. When my cat comes in out of the rain, I grab a couple paper towels and dry him. Sometimes he appreciates it, and sometimes he turns and takes a swipe at me. And I'm not talking playful swipe here; he fuckin' means business (he draws blood!). That's some thanks for being his faithful doorman. So, I don't dry him off anymore; it's too dangerous.

He's thirteen years old. I've seen old people get this way. It's like they can no longer come up with a good enough reason to act in a civil manner, and so they don't. Consequently, if I ever see an elderly person who got caught in the rain and needs drying, I'm not going to risk it.

5 people like this.
  15. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

only if you are annoyed by people that care and are trying to do good for the community, and want to get stuff done.

16. Moonglow181

I just meant by that little cat example.......a feeling human being is going to feel lots of things depending on what is going on in their lives or going on at any given moment.......the human spectrum of human emotion is not one dimensional....and if it is, you are a robot....lol

17. Moonglow181

I just thought of something....will be with another baby tonight. Stan's nephew and his wife just had a baby girl, too, just a few months ago, and I have not met her yet(the baby). We are going to this nephew's house tonight......and dealing with Stan's mother's estate issues.....family is being divided over her house...Stan';s mom's house.....It was to be Stan's, but he does not want to live there anymore.. He told his brother's daughter that she and her husband could live in it, and 3 brothers shook on it at the funeral......it would be their house, and only divided if the house sold among the 3 brothers....the other twin to this brother's wife is on the war path...she wants her third now, and the entire family is being divided over it. We are going to all meet to try to talk some sense into this wife without attacking her....I have heard that alot of families split apart over vulture issues....It sucks really. I will be the voice of reason...as I am designated by two brothers. Can you imagine that?
    I know you can't....lol

18. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

*Ty, do not read this as it does not apply to your area or all that still needs to be done before winter* :)

It is colder than a stepmothers breath here tonight!! :yikes:

19. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

They used to say that your face was one in a million.

Now with the our planets population at over 7 1/4 billion, it's more like 1 in 7,256.

I've had more than a few people I'd never seen before come up to me and say that they knew me from somewhere.
    One lady at a store asked me why I came back so soon. She swore that I was just in there like an hour before, but I
    was dressed differently.

That's the closest I've ever got to meeting my look alike.

20. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

The deer are sleeping in their winter place just outside the fence tonight...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.