Butt Plugs

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Annwyn'Bri, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I never thought I'd like a pet play tail.. but they are sort of "growing on me"... seriously, no pun intended.... :gorgeous:

1 person likes this.
  2. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

Yeah i think they are great. I am all for that stuff anyhow. But that's just me.

1 person likes this.
  3. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Is the fox tail going to be your first pet plug? I think if I ever did get one, I'd get a pony one first.. My Dom has a thing for bit gags and pony play seems to fit that.

4. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

It's going to be my first pet plug indeed. I am very excited. And that's very cool. I have yet to find my dom yet but I will come prepared.

1 person likes this.
  5. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

In my large toy collection I have glass and stainless steel ones, and love them

1 person likes this.
  6. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

And he/she/they will be thrilled that you are.

7. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Do you have one that you use the most?

8. cowboys filly

cowboys filly Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I have a glass one that I use more than the others, I have about 5 different glass ones,

1 person likes this.
  9. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I have one that used to have 10 different vibration settings. I may have worn it out, though, it no longer vibrates. It still fits snug and serves it's purpose.
    I've put it in and ran errands for an hour or so before removing it.
    I need a new vibe one...

10. SOFTAIL1340

SOFTAIL1340 Members

I have a glass one and a hard rubber one. I also use a variety of dildos. soft and hard rubber. The ones like a cock with veins are nice also.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a double ended jelly purple dildo that is realistic looking. It's an awesome dildo but I wish it wasn't realistic looking, it's off putting for a lesbian couple. But it bends and shapes to any angle, it's just awesome. Luckily will the see through jelly/purple, it's not real real looking, but it has the veins and stuff.

12. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I finally got a clear glass butt plug and I am so impressed with it. It is so comfortable, I could wear this thing for hours.

13. PlainfieldJim

PlainfieldJim Members

My absolute favorite plug is the stainless steel Njoy plug. This thing is incredible. In the summer, I will chill it slightly to cool off on a hot day. During the cold winter days, running a metal plug under warm water before insertion is also nice. They are not cheap, but they are lifetime investment that are well worth it. I first purchased the medium, but quickly found the large size works better for me.

The Njoy plug inserts easily, but stays in place incredibly well. I have used it during sex many times, and it doesn't come out until I remove it.

Since the handle is not a wide, uncomfortable, flange like many rubber plugs, it cradles very nicely between your cheeks. This makes it very fun to wear it out in public while running errands, shopping at the mall, grabbing dinner with friends, or whatever you can imagine. The physical sensation of wearing a plug in public is incredible, but the taboo thrill of no one knowing why I am smiling so much is equally exciting.

It's nice to know there are so many others (men and women both) that seem to enjoy butt plugs as well.

14. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

Just added an 10" long silicone bead toy to my collection today. Can't wait to try it out ...

15. Shermanator99

Shermanator99 Members

The first butt plugs I've bought were from a Colt ass trainer set. They are all soft rubber, but i got to where i just use the large one. I dont even mess with the medium or small one. I also have a red silicone butt plug to. Its more rounded and has small ridges on it to catch on my sphincter which when pulling it out feels good. I've been looking online for something different though. I kinda want to buy a glass on to try it out.