Fuck up a drug test

Discussion in 'Drug Testing and Legal Issues' started by stoner's Pot, Nov 29, 2004.

1. stoner's Pot

stoner's Pot Member

If you little stoners gotta make a drugtest(likely for the police, parents, school, your boss???), here youve got a few ideas for passing the fuckin test:

Get clean piss:
    Probably you've got a good friend, which dosn't smoke pot,... and he/she could give you some piss. There's just the possabillity, that he also stones, of even, takes a bit coke, and didn't tell you that.

Mix up your test, with bleach or alaune:
    Just mix it up a bit, bleach or alaunes, in warm water, and put it in injectors, which you then spra into the piss.
    usually normal Testkits are fucked in that situation!
    I know that, from a test, which the cops let me do, and so i got away, without getting fucked!

2. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Some places test the PH of urine, and both bleach and other substances can mess up. A lot of people were spiking their urine (usually at job interviews) and ruining drug testing equipment. I applaud them!

3. TARABELLE

TARABELLE on the road less traveled

Yeah, I was using an additive that contained alot of nitrates and it worked great. Then they started testing for the nitrates and it no longer works. [​IMG] Clean piss works the best, but, then there was that poster that had her mouth swabbed instead of urine. What do you do then? Quitting is soo harsh.

4. _ian_

_ian_ Member

if your getting your mouth swabbed your essentially fucked, unless your levels are low enough to pass. althought this doesnt happen often, due to the cost of the tests it does happen. and it happened to a friend of mine. in my experience with testing i would say your safest bet is to quit for a while before your tests start. this will get the levels in your system way down, and if you continue to use do it in small amounts and give yourself enough time before your test. i had 4 years of testing and a relitave that works in a lab that does the testing, so i have acess the manuals and whatnot they use.

5. stoner's Pot

stoner's Pot Member

Well you should drink a lot before, so that more methabolites are washed away!
    Maybe taking listerine could help.
    Probably they use that Drugwipe-test for swabbing your mouth, that drugwipe is absolutely shit, and I think that a bit of listerine antibacterial Mouth-hygienics, and water gonna do it

6. J-P

J-P Member

my parents recently found my pot pipe in my jacket. it was soooo dumb. see i have the greatest hiding spot in the world in my room (inside a stuffed toy that sits on my desk). BUT I FORGOT TO PUT IT AWAY! yup. pretty dumb. Instead of lying to them, i just admitted everything and offered to quit. I never had the intention of really quitting, but i volunteered to do drug tests to gain trust back, you know? I realize this is really shady of me, to lie to my parents like that but as soon as i move out of the house, honesty will be ensured once again because I really truly hate lying to them at the same time that i also love my weed.

This is my plan: i don't think they'll test me, but just in case i thought i'd get some of my buddy's urine. I want to just have it sitting around just in case my parents are like "come to the lab with me" at random some time. My question is this, will the urine go bad after a while? If so, how soon does urine go bad, should i be getting like some new urine from my buddy every month or so?

Bleugh, this is gross, the things i have to do to enjoy a harmless substance that society has deemed evil.

7. xaosflux

xaosflux Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

youll have to keep it refridgerated...also the lab usually test for temperature, so you have to get it warmed up first too

8. Dazed4now

Dazed4now Member

marijuana is so harmless and yet its such a satanic figure in the eyes of those who have never tried it

i heard taking a medicine bottle filled w\ bleach to your test and dipping your fingers in the bleach and pissing on your fingers into the cup
    never tried it but when i do thatll be my method

9. phriendlyphishphan

phriendlyphishphan Member

what is up with this piss on ur fingers stuff man? i dont see why u reccomend it so much...im thinkin puttin bleach in ur piss works to the smae effect.

10. ydnim

ydnim hiya

have you ever had a drug test? They just about look over your sholder while you go (what a job) i think he just meant pee on your fingers so they don't see you put the bleach in... i hope ;-)

11. oOflyeyesOo

oOflyeyesOo Member

Well, they dont always look over your sholder. It depends where you go. I have been to some labs where they just tell you to go piss and then you put the cup in a little window thing and then leave, simple as that. I know for probation and such they look over your sholder.