The eternity of the Soul and the body's finite existence.

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by Anaximenes, Jun 21, 2014.

1. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Birth canals of conception.

2. thedope

I did, but I see you are intent to define in your own way regardless so no more jumping through hoops for you if you don't mind. I will explain myself if you have any questions and if you could do the same for me we should have a good foundation for communication.

Okay. What is made capable by the Higgs field is the math of the standard model. All reactions/actions are interdependent.

Is gravity a force or an effect?

No, some models predict. And a minimum of 10 or 11 is not a definition of any thing.

3. thedope

What is not does not exist. What is not perceived may very well exist.

4. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Gravity is an EFFECT...not a FORCE....even if that is the way every teacher you had described it.

There is no current standard model as this would mean we would have and understand the UFT...Unified Field Theory as the Quantum does not work like the Marco Universe.

The only MODEL that we know is accurate is the one that shows us our Universe is Finite and as a finite system is mathematically impossible a Multiversal System must be in play.

Quantum Mechanics is a prime example of this.

TooReal

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

TooReal:
    does causality not exist ?.. can't have an effect without a cause. The cause of the effect is the force.

physicists are still working on a good theory of gravity that fits well with everything else in all cases

6. thedope

I don't disagree. The reason I asked is that when you gave your definition you described gravity as a force with the use of the words the creation of.

Higgs boson is predicted in the standard model was my point.

You are incorrect on the face of it as you present self contradictory evidence. 10 or eleven or as many as 26 or more is not accurate.

I'll ask my question again. What separates these supposed separate entities.

7. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Well....there is M-Theory but that is NOT Multiversal Theory as M-Theory or Brane Theory only deals with one TREE...or One Universal Grouping.

Most likely I personally believe it is the Quantum Vibrationary State or Quantum Flux State which allows Quanta at least within our Universal Grouping to exist within one another just out of Phase.

TooReal

8. thedope

What other universal groupings?
    Out of phase means having waveforms that are of the same frequency but do not pass through corresponding values at the same instant. Same rules, not different rules.
    So TooReal. This all boils down to personal belief not things that we should be satisfied that you know or we should accept as fact regardless your education but could you tell me how this belief relates to the premise of the eternity of the soul and the body's finite existence?

9. TooReal

TooReal Banned

What may or may not be an existing soul is most likely nothing like people believe it to be.

It is highly probable that when a person dies that is it....but if it is not....it is only not in Linear Time.

Time is actually concurrent....thus we always exist.

TooReal

10. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Energy

11. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Well...in that sense we will exist as many things after death...food for Bacteria or animals and plants...etc...and then perhaps one day even become part of another person.

But as far as Time being actually Concurrent even though we perceive it to be linear....this is different.

TooReal

12. thedope

So I agree we are energy however you have this distinction being made between alive and not alive. You present a theoretical remedy to mortality that belies facts on the ground. Space time is a continuum does that mean that your souls integrity is guaranteed?

13. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

I've always thought that was the reason for deja vu.

14. thedope

I apologize for mixing you two posters up because of the similarity in names. Questions remain for either.

15. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Energy not created or destroyed, just changing shape, or 'shifting' to a different reality; I feel there are still underlying memories that remain, or rather, a sense of it.

16. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Ha, ha, you are forgiven (and no I'm not laughing at your name in response with your above answer), (Sorry to be so cheeky)

17. thedope

Changing form doesn't mean changing reality. Memories are generated in life.
    What are you before memory? Certainly there is an ongoing record of life in the form of genes. I regard the body as not personal representation but common currency of the species. Individuality then a diverse expression of the central entity. In this certainly life has continuity beyond an individuals finite existence.

18. thedope

I see looking around it was not a unique error on my part.

19. TooReal

TooReal Banned

There is no proof a soul exists.

I hope it does....but just hoping proves nothing.

TooReal

20. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Of course, a soul can approach the finite end of the body's existence forever and forever and forever. It's the time of any such occurrence that has co-existence to conceivable universal Being of the essential animal (yes, particular animals don't exist beyond the humanly real Experience). Though the human existence has essential animalistic well-being; thus conversely the Soul proves the existence of immortality in this co-existing Death Experience, or this co-existing generation of a future Life Experience through a-priori pro-creation.