The eternity of the Soul and the body's finite existence.

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by Anaximenes, Jun 21, 2014.

1. TooReal

TooReal Banned

In reality we as Human's are Eternal as Time is actually NOT LINEAR....it is CONCURRENT.

TooReal

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Hey, you beworded me time at my fickle signature. Immortality, I also said, was about necessity within the temporal against the merely living. There the concurrent escapes to the internal soul.:willy_nilly:

3. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Matters to who and why?

Any other understanding or behavior than what, than yours?

4. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

I'll try that again, as last men do live longest. The more improbable that God's existence is the very idea of immortality and eternity co-exist in order to hatch God's Existence some other way. Personalities are realizable for God surpassed in the individual here on Earth. God may be proven if only because the Definition of a Personality being less so for probable existence is more so for that improbable existence.

5. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Is this the equivalent of those Balbus threads over at the libertarian forum?

6. thedope

As to gravity space time is curved by mass.
    By affecting some particles and not others, so everything does not move at the same speed. Higgs boson affects quarks and hadron mass is gained primarily from the gluon quark sea.

Inertial mass and gravitational mass are exactly the same, so the strong binding energy in hadrons results in the hadrons gaining inertial mass. Only a small part of the total mass comes from interactions with the Higgs field.

I would rather talk about how intent and gravity are the same because it is a way more practical conversation in the philosophy religion section.

Multiverse is a linguistic descriptor connected to an abstract concept not a fact of nature. Unless you come down to earth you are of no practical assistance regardless how intelligent you are. You haven't made enough substantial or spinless chargeless statements to dictate terms to me, braggart.

7. thedope

concentric.

8. thedope

You mean a political discussion? To the extent that the ego uses shrewdness, tact, and cunning, yes.

9. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Yeahhhh....uhhh...that's not what I was referring to.

By the way....there really is no difference between the Quantum Particle/Wave Forms that completely comprise a Human Being and the Quanta that comprise a rock.

A Virus is not alive.

In fact the 2 guy's that won the Nobel Prizes in Virology won those Nobel's in the CHEMISTRY category as a Virus is not alive.

The process of GENESIS...Life from Lifelessness is simply an aspect of QUANTUM EVOLUTION and understanding just what a Virus s and understanding why a Virus is not alive....it makes it much easier for a person to grasp and understand how slight the differences are between what is ALIVE like a Bacteria...and what is not Alive...like a Virus....and how Quantum Evolution eventually EVOLVES MOLECULAR COMPLEXITY to a point GENESIS occurs...which is a very natural part of Quantum Evolution.

TooReal

10. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Uhhh....what the HELL are you talking about?

con·cen·tric
    kənˈsentrik,kän-/
    adjective
    adjective: concentric

1. of or denoting circles, arcs, or other shapes that share the same center, the larger often completely surrounding the smaller.
      "concentric circles indicate distances of 1 km, 2 km, and 3 km from the center"

I stated that Time is in reality not Linear but rather CONCURRENT.

Exactly HOW or WHY would you believe the word CONCENTRIC would be a word I would have any reason at at all to use in this instance?

Look...it is BEST that in some instances I simply give you and others a PASS...as none of you really have any clue as to the level of education and practical experience and knowledge I have concerning Universal Space-Time Dimensionality and Geometry as well as my work in Multiversal Theory.

I am a man who has earned multiple degrees some of these degrees specific to Particle Physics, Quantum Mechanics, Advanced Mathematics, Quantum Computation and Quibit Design, Cosmology and Astronomy thus I am well versed in Celestial Mechanics...etc.

I understand how after a few beers and perhaps a joint discussing how everything is a CIRCLE MAN!....might be fun but it is not reality.

I am all about REALITY.

TooReal

11. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

time itself might be circular....

12. thedope

If there is no difference between the quantum particle wave forms of a rock and a human then why make the distinction between live and not alive? How is that important in understanding quantum evolution? Genesis would be the beginning of something and if life is a natural outgrowth of incremental increases in complexity then creating a dividing line would be a new beginning.
    Now does this new beginning fundamentally alter the course of quantum evolution as multiplication is quick addition?

13. thedope

1. Concentric as opposed to linear. There is a conceptual difference between concurrent and concentric. As if a drop of water hits a pool and creates concentric waves outward from that point past and future are both artifacts of current emergence. Current emergence is simultaneous as it's center is everywhere but there is growth, learning, or movement over time which concurrence does not account for. Point being the past doesn't become past until it emerges in the present as opposed to the present emerging from the past and each present moment is a new role of the dice of probability or the constant state of becoming called the future.

Doesn't matter the knowledge you have if you can't communicate it and you have no tools at your disposal for determining what I understand and what I don't unless I tell you. It appears as you not wanting to deal with the questions or contradicting statements from this end by claiming I'm not bright enough to understand.

So.
      I could care less about your past. I am more concerned with communication and a theory is a theory. I know the english language and that is what you are using for description, not mathematical formulas.

You know nothing about my past beyond your own quantum evolutionary beginnings or my habit and I am as real as you are.

14. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Understand....I am in no way attempting to be a braggart....and I can see you are TRYING to actually understand the connections between the things I have listed out....but I am still having a very difficult time reading your posted replies as you have a clue....but you don't know what the clue stands for or represents.

I will in a very HONEST ATTEMPT....try to explain this one specific thing.

You posted...."As to gravity space time is curved by mass."...end quote.

Now....I am asking you these next questions not to make you look uninformed or uneducated...I am asking them so I will be able to understand how to proceed with you...OK?

Define....Mass.
    Define....Gravity.
    Define...Space-Time.
    Define either verbally or mathematically if you can....Gravitational Effect occurring from a Celestial Body we will use the Earth...to an object at variable distance.

If you can get a grasp upon these...we can continue.

TooReal

15. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Time must exist as a part of Space-Time as Time as we understand it must be referenced and coexist with Matter within it...without Matter...there is no frame of reference.

Hi!

TooReal

16. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Oh...one other thing....the reality of Quantum Mechanics...and the Practical Applications of QM...such as your CELL PHONE...QUANTUM COMPUTERS 100 and 1000 Quibit versions already existing....and many other issues....the existence of a Multiverse is no longer a Theory but rather Academic.

TooReal

17. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hello....:)

18. TooReal

TooReal Banned

Man I am just DIGGING you!!

Can't help it!

TooReal

19. TooTrue

TooTrue Member

Last I heard, Nasa was experimenting with Qubit computers.

20. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Do you mean to say that Art is getting better projects for and from the Laws of Nature. Is Art a living entity? OR is Art the conventional substitute for the Laws of Nature failing to explain experimental results in Physics and Biology?:biker: