Prostate massage

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by caligula82, Jun 20, 2014.

1. caligula82

caligula82 Guest

Anyone experienced such thing?I would love to hear stories!

2. MelindaJ

MelindaJ Guest

Me and my husband tried the first time.It was an unbelievable experience.I used my fingers.I think it's much better that toys.I love to feel his hard big prostate.When he came it was a lot different than normal ejaculation.The fluid was clear and he did not really have an erection the whole time.I would love to learn new tricks.Anyone have experience?

3. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Is that not called ejaculating?

4. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

yeah, its called bustin' a nut

5. caligula82

caligula82 Guest

Lol...You are funny!I was expecting a comment like this.So here is the thing.I'm not expecting to explain that it is not urine.Same as women's squirting.I believe that a small amount of fluid during or before female orgasm is normal but what they actually call squirting that is nothing but 95% clear urine.Anyway.We love to do prostate massage.When he ejaculates it is usually lighter color than normal.But this one time a few days ago during orgasm he released a huge amount of clear fluid(I'm fine if we call it urine)It certainly did not smell like urine.Probably something happens in the kidneys.I'm sure there is an explanation to that.He said it was an amazing orgasm and i would love to hear others experience on the subject.

6. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

when I massage my prostate and masturbate I will have tons of precum and the more time I spend the bigger the ejaculation. If I spend a lot of time on it the massaging and finally finish it does come out totally different looking/tasting and smelling. It's not urine at all. The ex would love when I would squirt/precum for 20 minutes straight while she was sucking and massaging.

1 person likes this.
  7. Outtafocus

Outtafocus member

We are experimenting with this right now. We have a few toys. So far a finger seems to be the most effective. From what I've read I really want to find this holy grail however it's a bit of a journey since I'm figuratively kind of anal retentive and have a hard time letting go. We tried again the other night and got some precum. It'll take some practice but I'm willing to try. ;)

8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

MOD note:
    These two threads have been merged as they were started by the same person on two accounts.
    Only one of those accounts may post in this thread going forward, so choose wisely.
    (You can't talk to yourself in a thread. Multiple accounts is Ok otherwise. But silly)