Prophecy

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by ginalee14, Jun 19, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Okay, so it's a really long story but it's true.

In 2001, my birth mother and I were standing on the deck of her house on Lord Road (lol). We were talking about life and death. First we talked of marriage (I was unmarried at the time and had never been married), then we started to talk about death. She said,

"With your luck, you'll be mauled to death on a city street by a grizzly bear".

I do have the worst sort of luck.

Anyway, flash forward to 2008. I was homeless and found myself in a small city in a new state, which I had never been to. I prayed one year before, in 2007, which was the most powerful prayer of my entire life. Within days of praying, I started off on a journey that took me hundreds of miles away from Lord Road, and the place I called home. My life was like a storm, but I had Faith.

One day, at the soup kitchen, eating .. I looked up and saw somebody standing outside. I had never seen that person before. The look on his face was captivating; he looked like he saw something but was looking away, as if he was trying to keep his composure or something. When I finished eating, I went outside and walked straight over to him .. just staring at him.

Over the next two months some sort of super-charged, intense, mentally retarded street theater drama had developed. That's the long story part. Here's where the prophecy HAPPENED:

He showed up one day wearing a hat that said GRIZZ.

I died.

I don't exactly R.I.P. .. but I do have the rest of my life to come to terms with the devastating loss of my soul, and work on forgiving my prophetess birth mother (who I want to punch in the face and push down a long flight of stairs).

This is the black evil mother fucker who killed my soul. After Allah saved him, he converted to Islam and changed his name.

Moral of the story is: prophecies are real!

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

I understand mental association and the symbolic but where did the mauling come in?

3. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

That's not mental association, it's genuine prophecy.

I forgot to mention that he had been using a picture of a grizzly bear as a profile pic on his social media. It wasn't until he showed up wearing a hat that said GRIZZ on it that I remembered the city street grizzly bear prophecy from many years before.

[​IMG]

I died.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

these terms "genuine prophesy" and "loss of my soul" require a bit of clarification.

it is illogical to me that a the true self is anything that can be lost, as it is what it is.

as for prophesy, if enough randomness is mentioned, sooner or later, something will appear to have fulfilled it. so the concept of "genuineness" in relationship to this, is a bit of a mystery as well.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

Without the hat would the same thing have happened?

6. thedope

I'm still waiting for the mauling. Here is a genuine prophecy. Your life will be filled with sensations some of which you may call pleasant and some not so.

Prophecy understood in its strict sense, means the foreknowledge of future events, though it may sometimes apply to past events of which there is no memory, and to present hidden things which cannot be known by the natural light of reason.

As to your claim of prophecy, you have witnessed to us of your internal process of quite conscious associations and demonstrated the trick of neural shunting.

The Cassini spacecraft is an example of genuine prophecy.

7. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Since I have begun walking the Red Road I have learned much about such things and have seen it work over and over. Prophecy/premonitions happen to us in the language of the subconscious----just like dreams. And just like dreams they occur in ways that can directly correlate with reality to ways that symbolically correlate with reality at various levels of symbolism.

It was possible that this was a coincidence, but this is exactly one of the ways that their premonitions play out---especially, in the indigenous sense, with the animal connection.

But don't fault your mother for telling you that. It is as if you are placing causal relationship between what happened and your mother. If she indeed was consciously or subconsciously sharing a premonition with you, she was only acting as the messenger.

More importantly, people come into our lives bringing good things, while others come into our lives bringing bad things, many people bring both-----but everyone comes into your life for a reason-----and there is a purpose in it. It is up to us to learn from that or benefit from what they bring. The bad things happen for reasons of personal growth.

A medicine man would tell you that in order to help you resolve what ever bad things happened with this person, you shouldn't carry a grudge against them (and then they will tell you that this is why the Red Road is such a difficult path), but instead pray for that person. Then whatever happened will resolve itself out. This is not easy to do-----I was given a lesson in this not long ago, which is more critical for me, because I carry a chanunpa, a sacred pipe, which is for the people, so I cannot carry it or use it in a way that is detrimental to anyone. I can get angry, because that is a natural reaction, but I can't hold a grudge or carry that anger with me.

I was recently accused of beating my wife by someone who was unable to even see what he thinks he saw (we were sitting in a small car, with dark tinted windows, in the late afternoon with the sun shining behind the witness reflecting off the windows. He insisted that he saw me hit her though). I have never laid a hand on my wife, nor been involved in any violence towards another, nor have I ever been arrested for any illegal act. There was no proof that I had hurt her in any way, and she insisted that I never touched her (though the officer had used her poor English against her to trick her into saying that I had lightly touched her----though even then she always insisted that he said that, not her). There is actually a whole story behind this, which includes a full grown Bull Elk coming into my backyard, and then disappearing from a nearby school yard as it was surrounded by police, game wardens, animal control, and at least one News team. (I am close the the mountains---but definitely not close enough---buried in a major metropolitan area---that elk would come into the neighborhood).

Anyway there were all kinds of lessons for both my wife and I in this, and there were all kinds of strange synchronicities through it all. But the lesson for me was about carrying grudges. I prayed for all the people, and even tried to not be angry against them. But even then I was harboring angry feelings. And everything kept dragging on-----until one night, as I was writing an e-mail to my sister about it, I realized the anger that I was still holding---I released it, and prayed with the chanunpa---early the next morning I got an e-mail from my attorney that the DA was dismissing the case.

Anyway---that is what I have to say about this.

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't totally understand. How did you die? And what did the guy have to do with it? Was it just because of his hat?

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

He didn't maul you and what your mom said sounds like some generic thing people say to people who have bad luck.

Also how did he take your soul?

10. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

To the atheist time has no point of being considered to be within or without. The bear was surely to be decided in the Past per being timed by quality of earlier or later than much else you don't even dream of. The soul must hence be seriously available for many other moments and material recycling.:smilielol5:

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I could be wrong... but is she saying because he showed up those two times and was looking at her and her birthmom said those things and his hat.... that because a bunch of dramatic things, whatever they are, happened afterwards... that it was somehow his fault?

12. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

Well it was something, a human threatening because humans scaring are much worse than animals deep down, or an animal coming to review in her mind as the redeemer of Life for humanity.

13. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

Why do the 11 posts in this topic not show? It's just a blank page. hmm.

14. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Almost all the old threads from before the forum conversion to the new site are like that... I think Skip's working on bringing them back... don't know for sure though.

15. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Be patient.

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

when enough people, say enough things, sooner or later, something that happens, will have been said by at least one of them.

17. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

The grizzly bear prophecy is fulfilled and long since passed.

Now, the satanic evil story begins and ends the final chapter.

For all you small-minded dimwits who dismiss, ignore and deny the obvious truth and reality before you ... tighten your wingnuts because I'm about to send you flying.

For the entire month of July (ongoing) I have been back in a tangled knot (again) with the evil grizzly bear bastard. Wanna know what happened? Sure you do! Fine, I'll tell you. It's my pleasure, trust me.

I've been set up!

The grizzly bear's human name is Mark.

Mark is demonic. He likes to demonstrate. He's a showman who acts out the messages he wants to communicate. For the longest time, he put on a show for me .. holding a phone to his head, but not actually talking on the phone to anybody. He was demonstrating.

Last year, I went looking for him and I found him sitting outside of a Salvation Army (across the street from where I was). We both sat for about 20 minutes, just staring at each other. Like he always did, he held the demon phone to his head and sat there rubbing his stomach.

His "sign language" pisses me off. I always thought he was demonstrating *telepathy* (he and I have been telepathically connected since we were kids .. it's a really long story).

It took me FOREVER to figure it out. I just figured it out in the past few weeks. OMG, DIE AGAIN (and again and again and again). I can't stop DYING (and end up reborn as some new multiple personality with myself, lol).

Over this summer, Mark introduced me to his new girlfriend (by showing me pictures of her). NOW I've finally figured it out. Ready for this shit?

Almost 20 years ago, when I lived in Massachusetts (my home state), I was on a three way phone call with a man named Mark and his girlfriend, Kara. Mark lived in Connecticut at the time. The three of us talked about having a three way. Kara made a joke. She said "nice to eat ya". We laughed and I hung up the phone with a feeling that I'd regret that phone call. Sure do.

In the first post, I didn't tell what state I arrived in (when I got mauled to death by a grizzly bear). Do you see it yet?

A three way with Mark in Connecticut. OMFG.

The state I arrived in, in 2008, is Connecticut.

You can laugh. It's hilarious. I'm literally sitting in a near 20 year old phone call that has magically come to life .. to haunt me. I have TWO Kara's that surround me. To my left is a grocery store (Caraluzzi's) and to my right is Kara's Acupuncture. If humans call it a "coincidence", I have to call you absolutely stupid. You CAN'T be that ignorant.

The most wild thing about all of it is who Mark (the grizzly bear) really is: he's lucifer (the REAL lucifer).

Fall's coming! hahahaha

satan is so very cruel.

18. thedope

good to see you ginalee14

19. thedope

so is spring

20. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

You too, thedope :)