NBOMe Nasal Spray

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Mr Acid Cat, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Mr Acid Cat

Mr Acid Cat Guest

hey guys, i just had a question that i haven't been able to figure out myself, so any help would be highly appreciated.

Now, i’ve been thinking (This is all theoretical, its not going to be done, by me anyway), If one was to get a specific amount of an NBOMe substance (Powder form) and make a solution with distilled water and then put it in a nasal spray bottle, how would one work out the dosages? Like, how much powder would be added to water for each spray to be, lets say, 700ug of the active chemical? Can anybody explain the theoretical maths behind this?

Now, if this was to be done, don’t be a douche and sell it to some kids, because it would be way too easy for them to overdose, just do it for personal use if you're willing to take the risks involved.

Thank you my friendly psychonauts :3

-Love and Peace

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

I am not the best at math but it should be pretty simple.

X amount of NBOME into Y amount of water

3. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

1) Figure out how much water is ejected per spray.

2) Figure out how much water is contained in the bottle.

3) Figure out what percentage of the bottle's water is ejected per spray. (Spray amount divided by total amount using same units)

4) Multiply your desired dose per spray (lets say 700ug) by the number of sprays in a bottle. So if the bottle gives for example 250 sprays, then you need 250 x 700ug worth of NBOME put into the bottle.

I DO NOT recommend this even for personal use. NBOME is dangerous and unpredictable. People have died off doses they did previously with no ill effects.

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I would not recommend this nasal spray method, particularly if you are uncertain about it. If it was acid we were talking about it'd be one thing but there is no room to mess up with the nBome stuff, a slight error could literally cost you your life. A slight error as simple as pressing on the spray too hard could do it, even if you got the dilution accurate.

The risks far outweigh the rewards for this to be safe in any respect.

5. Popularity

Popularity Senior Member

Yep. Sounds dangerous.

6. zastag_27

zastag_27 Member

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

great suggestions.

8. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Sounds interesting, but I wouldn't attempt this unless extremely diluted so re-dosing would be feasible. Perhaps I may try this with 25G-NBOMe as it is a lot less potent than the other 25s in the family. Remember to always use a MG scale when dealing with this. Not a cheap "within 5-10mg" accurate one either. Make sure that shit's accurate. For reals!