So confused, does she like me?

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by marla01, Jun 13, 2014.

1. marla01

marla01 Guest

So before meeting this girl I considered myself straight and recently broke off a long term relationship (6 years) with this man.

I've known this girl through school and we had so much in common but she was also in a long relationship with a man. She broke up around the time I broke up this common factor brought us together.

I realized there were sparks between us right away, we'd go out have an amazing time, have fun, laugh and at first I thought how great to have this amazing friend. One night we got really drunk and made out with each other at a bar and It felt amazing. The next day she explained to me it wasn't because she liked girls but because she just wanted to show off in front of the guys at the bar. So I kept this in mind and just continued our friendship.

Since then our relationship has gotten more and more intimate and I feel so many sparks that I really hope its just not me.
    we just stare at each other and giggle, we stay up just talking to each other and holding each other. We cuddle in the morning, we hold hands in public, we've made out in front of people at bars and alone together…

We took a 3 week trip to europe with some friends and it was so romantic, We acted like such a couple, we shared rooms, she carried my bags, pooled our money. We had a foursome and every time I touched her it felt amazing. She mentioned while we were drunk that I'm the only girl that ever made her feel Bi-sexual and when I said well it's just for show… she said no it isn't. I am so afraid to ask her how she feels bc she has made it clear in the past she is not a lesbian.

To tell you the truth I think I'm in love with her, but she is also moving 3 hours away from me next week for work …I'm so afraid to mention my feelings, I don't want to lose her, I love her so much and I'm so hurt that she will be so far away from me

What should I do? IS it worth it to pursue this or should I let this go? If I do let her go do I pursue a female relationship from now on. I've never ever felt this many sparks with any man from before?

What is going on lol I'm so confused!!!!!!!

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hm... yea, that' really confusing. I was gonna say at first-well, I'm still gonna say it and it could still very well be it- that some girls, esp. when they're younger just go stuff like that for fun only (make out w other girls in bars, etc.) and that really is all it is.

But seems like maybe she has possibly changed her mind? Really hard to tell though. If you don't want to ask her flat out I'd just play around more w saying the "it's just for fun" thing to her...see how she reacts....and if she continues to say "that isn't it", I'd ask her what she means by that. Would probably be the only way to know.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I think it's safe to say if you've travelled with her and shared her in a foursome then she most probably likes you. But what was happening in that 4som? 4 girls???
    3 hrs away is no big deal so don't let that stop you.
    Sounds like you've got a mega girl crush and there's no harm in at least trying to pursue it if you like her that much, also no point in wondering and playing guessing games. Front up to her, lay it on the line and find out. =] if it's a no go don let that experience end it, keep searching. =]

4. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ah sweetie Im so sorry........

About your friend.... It sounds like she is interested in you and would like something special :)

Dont be afraid to advance yourself,sounds like you will have a better time with her than you ever did with him :)

Welcome to hipforums... Good luck [​IMG]

5. marla01

marla01 Guest

It was 2 girls and 2 guys
    We are both older closer to 30, I thought I'd have myself figured out by now

She's still in Europe and we keep texting each other how much we love and miss each other and how we can't wait to see each other until I pick her up from the airport. I plan on telling her how I feel then.

6. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Ahhhhhhhhhhh I think you will be quite surprised :)

I wish ya the best of luck!!!!! - LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL NO MATTER WHO ITS BETWEEN!!

7. CC23

CC23 Member

You know what, good things come to the brave people and bad things come to the brave people, but at least you won't be sitting there wondering what if I had said something? If you are true to yourself and she really isn't interested, you both win, you were true to yourself and she isn't the right one for you anyway. It sort of sounds to me as if she is definitely bi-sexual but has issues admitting that. That, unfortunately may prevent her from wanting a true relationship with you. You cannot do much about that.

8. jj212100

jj212100 Members

Hey I am jesse i havent officially come out as a lesbian but i am planning to very soon. I am also here because i was looking for a place were i can get other peoples advise. I am 18 years old a senior in high school i thing i am goodlooking and i am a butch. I am struggling because i have meet this girl for like three months already. At the beginning i dind pay to much attention to her. I am always playing videogames or listening to music. Anyways the past few weeks i been thinking about her I can't sleep i can't consentrate on my work and i been looking for youtube videos on how to talk to ur crush. I am however a very neutral person but i am joking around all the time and wenever i try to talk to her the words fade and suddently i am just there staring at her akwardly. I only have a class with her idk if she is a lesbian or straight. But she is always trying to be close to me. If you see this post please help me any any advise would be great thnk u :)