Women who flirt openly while with their bf!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by lustsexpassion, Jun 12, 2014.

1. lustsexpassion

lustsexpassion Guest

What's up with women who flirt openly while with their bf is around, while looking in a different direction?

A few weeks back I had a brief moment with a girl, we made eye contact and both smiled intently. I knew immediately it was beyond a friendly acknowledgement and was keen to see speak to her and openly flirt. To my surprise a guy joined her and they laughed and flirted. He wasn't ware of my eyes on his lady. Ever since that day, since we gym at the same time of the day, she keeps making eye contact when her bf is busy. She smiles at me and I can't help myself and smile back.

But it's getting uncomfortable as I am constantly thinking her bf will catch her flirting and I do not want to come between them. I've decided I need to speak to her and clarify the situation, yet she's always around this dude. I'm beginning to think she's cock teasing me while staying close to her man. Whats a man to do? I get the feeling she might be doing to boost her ego and if I got her alone she'd be reserved and different. Anyway, I've got to pull her away and find out.

Has anyone got experience with women who play this game? Or are you a woman who openly flirts with men while in company with your dude? Let me know.

2. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I think that she is just a smiley and friendly person, and that you're reading way too much into this.

3. potent_panda

potent_panda Guest

I have to agree with eggsprog. The difference in wiring between men and women results in the ability of a woman to be friendly, bright-eyed, and direct with a man and not have sexual or otherwise personal interest in them.

On the off chance that she is legitimately interested in you: She obviously has a man in her life at the moment. This should be a red flag. There is no kind of 'special' that precludes her from doing the same to any guy, you included, as you insinuate she may be doing with her current gentleman.

Don't look for the quick and easy. It will end quick, but almost never easy.

4. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Some girls are like that they need the validation some men want that to happen because they get off on other men finding their woman attractive and wanting them

5. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

I learned the hard way not to smile at men I do not know. She may not have had to learn yet, and is still open and friendly. I can't speak for her, but what I do is acknowledge people I see regularly. If I commute to work on public transit, and see the same people all the time, I give them a little nod. That's it. I used to smile, but then that was too often seen as an invitation. I think it os possible she is just acknowledging a familiar face.

6. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

Serious, a smile is an invitation? I get smiles all the time and I don't think I have shot at all.

7. dark suger

dark suger Dripping With Sin!

Omg so true some times I'm like laughing with a friend and I look around the room as I'm laughing and guys will smile at me and like try and strike up some kind of convo or something and I'm like wtf I'm laughing not waving a red flag over my crotch

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i'm pretty sure everyone has experienced it at some point.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I often find myself making eye contact with and smiling at strangers, male and female.

And everytime I make eye contact and smile at at a guy I get a sinking feeling because I worry he may take my smile as a sign I am interesting or flirting

Then I feel really full of myself for thinking he would care at all

Then I read posts like this and think I was correct to think he probably took it the wrong way

Sometimes as a woman you feel like you have to keep your head bowed in submission or else every guy will think you're flirting

So keep that in mind next time a girl smiles at you. She is probably just a nice, friendly girl.

10. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

This thread has so much truth regarding the misinterpretation of body language and gestures.

This happened to me in jr. High, where I approached a girl because I thought it was an invitation to flirt, and well I learned my lesson there.

This applies from jr. High all throughout adulthood.

---

I think men respond to a nod of the head, like women do for smiles amongst each other.

I know that if I'm acknowledging the presence of another guy I'm used to seeing on a train or certain eatery, men acknowledge each other with a nod, not a smile, and I think they take that understanding of body language into the realm of flirting.

When flirting there is a definite shift you have to make from normal body language use, and understanding how the context changes what certain gestures indicate. ( interest, non-interest, interested but busy not a good time, repulsed, nervous-excited in a good way, nervous-bad aka:uncomfortable)

11. highlivin229

highlivin229 Members

From what OP is saying, I'm guessing the girl and her bf are a cuckold couple. They are a lot more common than most people realize.

I've been with many cuck couples, and my advise would be to just go for the girl. If she's flirting with you with the bf around, she wants you to make a move on her.