Full Moon on Friday the 13th

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ginalee14, Jun 11, 2014.

1. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

This year's cosmology is astounding and amazing.

[​IMG]

There's going to be a live webcast in a little over 19 hours.

Scheduled for June 12, 2014
    On the night of June 12 and continuing into the morning of Friday, the 13th, the most unlucky day of the year, a full Honey Moon will appear low in the sky - the first time this creepy combination has happened in decades.

Slooh will cover the Honey Moon live on Thursday, June 12 starting at 6:00 PM PDT / 9:00 PM EDT / 1:00 UTC (6/13).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V5cFPmjdKg"]Full Honey Moon - YouTube

2. Death

Death Grim Reaper Lifetime Supporter

that's cool and all, but ,

It seems that every week there is an astronomical/astrological event that only happens once ever millenium. so its like there are 52000 events like this one but they all happen a week apart.

its like football stats..

when they say that the running back just broke the record for the longest run while the defense was offside making it a free play anyways but they were inside the two minute warning in overtime and there was snow during the playoffs and on natural grass

3. Death

sorry not trying to shit on your post.. this event is rather unique as in the fact that fri 13 and full moons both make all the crazy people come out and this is the only time both will happen at the same time..

I will definitely be watching an eye on the news.

4. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I always hate when they try to make streaks sound better than they are.

The team won 5 straight at home.

Yeah but they lost the game before and the game after the streak plus lost a few on the road so they are 5 and 2 at home and 6 and 4 overall.

6 and 4 is a crappy record after you just heard 5 in a row.

5. RainyDayHype

RainyDayHype flower power Lifetime Supporter

Cool.
    I've always liked Friday the 13th. I'm still not sure why it's considered so unlucky..

6. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

with enough different events goin on some of them are bound to happen at the same time

i like the number 14 better than 13, its more aesthetically pleasing to me and 2014 looks good

7. Death

lol i had doge at one point.. I'm cashed out into fiat and broke even. then bitcoin spiked right after.. lol I'm like fuck cryptocurrenies right now. nah its still a great thing I just played it incorrectly, but not wrong

8. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I hear what you're saying but seriously, it isn't an exaggeration. Consider Thanksgiving 2013, which coincided with the first day of Hanukkah and the arrival of ISON (comet).

Then, in April of this year we had a Cardinal Grand Cross. Also in April we had the first of a series of 4 total lunar eclipses (Blood Moon) which is a super rare occurrence. The next Blood Moon eclipses will be 10/8/2014, 4/4/2015 and 9/28/2015. http://www.space.com/15689-lunar-eclipses.html

They really are remarkable, rare events.

9. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

I don't know why either. It used to be scary to me when I was a kid because I was taught that it was scary but I never knew why. :confused:

10. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Its unlucky because everything comes in twelves so the thirteenth of something is too many

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The moon is fake guys.

12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Friday is Freyja's day, (or Frigg's day) one of the Norse Goddess' and 13 is her number... Obviously in our overly Christianized society anything having to do with a Goddess must, by definition, be scary.

13. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

NASA painted it in the sky so that they could pretend to land on it.

14. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

:rofl: pens, you just say what comes to your fingers to type. ammirite? lol

Odd numbers are considered by many more lucky than evens.

Ty also has a point...but a true studier of the bible would see that there were 13 major players in the NT (Jesus and the disciples). :)

I also like the number 13. :2thumbsup:

However, we all better watch out this full moon (tomorrow) for the people that have NO self-control or are emotionally unbalanced...just my thought.

15. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The full moon affects behavior neither positively or negatively. It increases activity at night because there is more reflected sunlight to see by.

16. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

A friend of mine has a baby due this Friday the 13th o.o. Cosmic moon power baby.

17. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

The man in the moon is impotent.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

well whether you are right or wrong about what i type, i never heard a single person say odd numbers are more lucky than even numbers. in fact i never heard anyone say a number was unlucky besides 13. maybe judas was the 12th disciple aka the 13th person. but with 12 jury members, days of christmas, months(zodiac signs), chinese cycles of years, gods in greek mythology....i could go on but the truth is it was just a guess.

19. ginalee14

ginalee14 eternity

It's 8:58 PM. It should be starting in 2 minutes. They lied. The screen on the video says 31 minutes. Sigh..

20. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I like Friday the 13th and full moons. I remember this happened in October when I was a teenager except it was the night of the 13th going into the morning of the 14th. It actually was a crazy, weird night involving mysterious people and car crashes and cops and one crazy woman screaming in Russian. Those are the types of things one can expect from a full moon on Friday the 13th