Lesbian Encounter

Discussion in 'Lesbian' started by Frenchlover, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Ok, so my dream starts off in a lingerie shop. I was looking for something and a lady approached me. she was wearing a bra but I can see through it. her nipples are perked up and her smile is tempting me to do something. i try to look away and continue with what i am looking for. then she says, i have the perfect lube for you. i am not actually looking for lube, i dont know what but not lube, i told her.

2. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

then all of a sudden i am in a grocery store, as in every dream i've had, i dont question the sudden change of venue. i am still looking for something though and i cant seem to know how to find it. i look at the sign and it says boobs for sale. i look at the push cart of someone coming towards me and it's loaded with cake having boob design.

3. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

the last thing i remember before waking up is i am in a parking lot. i am trying to start my car but it wont. i go outside to check the tire (again, looking like boob instead of the normal tire) but again, i dont question why its like that. as i try to go under the car (i dont even understand why i am doing that), someone called me from behind. i look up and see a girl with huge boobs and her nipples are staring invitingly at me. that time i realize what im looking for and grab hold of it. it is the key at the chain on her neck. then she starts kissing my boob (again it is a wonder why at that time i dont have clothes anymore) and i start feeling all excited and happy.
    anyway, i woke up to the alarm clock and it was kind of irritating but still another night dreaming about boobs.

4. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

i havent seen real live ones thats why maybe im like this. i want to see the doctor actuall but maybe he/she will think im nuts.

5. mishell

mishell Member

Hi, Myself personally don't think you are nuts, I think you may be obsessed with breasts but in a nice way.....I am not a dream therapist, so I cannot tell you why you are dreaming about breasts, thinking about them and fantasising to me is normal......I have large breasts myself and I am constantly rubbing my nipples but not in public tho lol; I really don't think there is anything wrong with you, to be dreaming and thinking about breasts seems healthy to me...I mean others have a thing for legs or feet I myself think about a perfect ass...but that is just me..

6. mishell

mishell Member

I see you have reached the required number of posts to receive Private messages, I would like to send you one but your PM has not been activated.....

7. CC23

CC23 Member

Hi there ladies, I hope you don't mind if I jump in on this.

I'm a 23 year old very bi curious woman. I totally get the boob thing by the way. I feel like I was short-changed because of me and my 3 sisters I have the smallest chest (by far!)...I think that fact has helped me really be curious about breasts, particularly those that are bigger/fuller than mine. I have only been with 1 other woman in my life so far and hers were quite a bit like mine...I tend to fantasize about a girl I worked with a few summers ago (not dream like Frenchlover, but fantasize) about having the chance to play with and enjoy her breasts.

8. mishell

mishell Member

I don't mind you joining in, its always good to have others perspectives, so please feel as though this conversation is yours as well.
    Welcome..

9. CC23

CC23 Member

It just seemed like kind of a personal conversation, so thanks for extending the invitation!

10. CC23

CC23 Member

I forgot to add that my time with the other woman, by the time my shirt and bra were off, and she started to kiss down my body and landed near my breasts and started to suck/lick my nipples I don't really recall ever having so much anticipation/tingling/waves of pleasure that didn't involved "down there"...so boob play can definitely go both ways I assure you Frenchlover!

11. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Thanks ladies :) Sorry I was a bit busy at work. Now the weekend has begun!!!

12. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

How do i activate the PM...

13. mishell

mishell Member

Hi, you need to check with your " user CP " in the task bar at the top of the page, I see you have 24 posts, I'm not sure but you might need 25, I cant wait to hear from you privately..

14. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Okay so I have to admit I really am with boobs obsession right now. As for down there, I think I am curious to touch another woman's P too... but still I will be happy to see and feel boobs and rub nipples.

15. mishell

mishell Member

Well....You are more than welcome to play with mine...

16. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Wow. I would love that, really. :)

17. mishell

mishell Member

Yes, really........In fact I insist...

18. CC23

CC23 Member

You too are hilarious...you should get a room..oh wait...that's what you are going for anyway...ha ha ha...

Oh and FrenchLover, it's ok if you stick to just boobs, but I think you will find that touching down there is quite the sensual activity as well!

19. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

Hahha yeah hilarious right? :p

20. Frenchlover

Frenchlover Member

CC23 are u male of female?