Panties

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by vance2335, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Big Cool Dick

Big Cool Dick Members

Yes,sniff and stroke til I blow

2. Drywall_stanley

Drywall_stanley Members

My GF likes me to use hers, she especially like to see me finish in them.

3. Metalhead79

Metalhead79 Visitor

Any chance I get

4. bazonka

bazonka Members

Once aged about fifteen, I was babysitting for our neighbours. They were not coming home for several hours, and once their two boys were sound asleep I became very bored. After checking the kids, I explored the house, including our neighbours bedroom. In the bathroom leading off their bedroom was a wicker laundry hamper, I looked inside and among other things was a pair of the ladies panties. I picked them up and examined them, and then sniffed the gusset. By now I was hard and horny, so I stroked my penis, and shot a load onto the gusset of the panties. I screwed them up and buried them among the other garments, then I worried that she would notice the cum in her panties, and I would be in trouble. Luckily I suppose it just soaked into the fabric and was washed out by the washing machine!

1 person likes this.
  5. sk1966

sk1966 Members

Mmm. Yes love the feel of the fabric against my waxed balls and smooth hard cock. Love to finish in my wife's worn sexy panties.

2 people like this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

somebody likes adjectives...

7. sk1966

sk1966 Members

Sure do. :))

8. jsb

jsb Member

My older brother had a GF that left her bikini hanging in the bathroom one summer. One sniff of her sweet pussy scent got me rock hard i had to cum right then.
    I have been a big fan ever since. I was 15 then I'm now middle aged.

1 person likes this.
  9. Jgoonz123

Jgoonz123 Members

I love masturbating with panties, in fact, I'm wearing some right now.

I've taken quite a bit from my stepmom, some from my step-brother's gf and ex-gf.

I've accumulated around 17 pairs. I also have some yoga pants, short shorts, short skirt, bras, etc.

I'm not sure why I started wearing them, but all I know is they get me solid and I love the feeling of wearing them

1 person likes this.
  10. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Oh yes.

My wife's panties, clean or otherwise, are perfect to wank into, wank with, sniff whilst I'm wanking or clean myself up with.

What's even better is when I wear her panties and then ask her to give me a handjob. I'm not too shy to tell you that I just love wearing my wife's panties; all day sometimes!

2 people like this.
  11. LittleLuce

LittleLuce Members

Mine are are usually wet enough already without some guy cumming in them! :dizzy2:

5 people like this.
  12. LittleLuce

LittleLuce Members

Mine are more than wet enough without a guy cumming in them!

3 people like this.
  13. Wm46

Wm46 Members

I have in the last and think I may need to go grab a pair of my wife's now and give it another try

1 person likes this.
  14. Uncut2222

Uncut2222 Members

I have yes many times. I remember my friend had two very attractive sisters. When I was at his house I use to take his sisters panties and smell them and jack off with them. It was such a huge turn on.

1 person likes this.
  15. Running Man

Running Man Guardian

Great post by LittleLuce.

I'd like to know what you're thinking or doing that makes them 'more than wet enough' and also what you think of us boys using panties to, shall I say, help us along with our masturbation?

Lovely photo by the way.

1 person likes this.
  16. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

You would be surprised at how many guys would still use them. My wife is the same (wearing comfortable panties) I still love to smell them and jerk off in them.

No such thing as wet enough panties. Your panties could be sopping wet and your juice running down your leg and I still want more. I want to drink from your pussy!

2 people like this.
  17. cairoking

cairoking Member

Love using my mother in laws panties and bras to masturbate, the smell intensifies the orgasm.

1 person likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A friend told me that in Japan you can buy "used" panties from vending machines on the street....

1 person likes this.
  19. Jonny718

Jonny718 Member

My 19-year old stepdaughter was upgrading her knicker collection and getting rid of almost anything that wasn't a thong.

Seemed a shame to see them go to waste....!

1 person likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie