Panties

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by vance2335, Jun 9, 2014.

1. vance2335

vance2335 Banned

Men have you ever used a womans panties to masturbate?

Women do you think it would be sexy to have a guy use your panties to masturbate with?

1 person likes this.
  2. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I never wear any, it's like extra crap to put on. If my boobs were smaller I wouldn't wear a bra either. I like the naked under feeling.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no, my hand gets the job done just fine.

4. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I have smelled panties while I masturbated, and no it would not bother me that someone did that, we all have our fetishes

5. JeremyS32

JeremyS32 Guest

I would love to shoot a huge load in yours.

6. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I seldom wear them actually

7. silk896

silk896 Member

I think the panties I wear these days may be a turn-off.

I'm old enough to dress for comfort underneath, not seduction.

2 people like this.
  8. Efram

Efram Guest

I once asked the wife what she thought and her reply was if she came home and saw me jerkin off with her panties wrapped around my cock she would find it a total turn on. She added that she thought it would be hot if I came in them. Still haven't done it tho......wierd.

9. brn2run

brn2run Member

I have used womens panties to masturbate several times.
    I like the silky satin kind.
    2 times I remember distinctly were when a female friend of my wifes stayed
    with us for a few days. She was extremely hot.
    When they were out I went through her clothes and found what I was looking
    for. I was younger then and was rock hard just holding them.
    Took about 30 seconds and I was blowing my load (not in the panties though).
    Once I was doing a home repair job at this womans house who was fucking
    beautiful and she trusted me to be alone when she took her children
    shopping. I went straight to her underwear drawer after she left and took
    out a pair of silky panties and held them to my face and then jerked my
    cock with them till I blasted on the bathroom floor.
    Yes I like the feeling of panties around my cock.

1 person likes this.
  10. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

[​IMG]

11. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You sure know how to pick your attributes, MAMA

[​IMG]

12. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

:smilielol5:

13. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Yes..one of my Ex's

14. ronniewheelz

ronniewheelz Guest

Have used tights [pantyhose] once or twice [not wearing] after a long term partner used hers to clean my penis after I had pee/leak during foreplay.have enough sensation to know that it feels great.

15. SexMagick

SexMagick Guest

I had a female drinking buddy who always wore sundresses in the summer. If she had more than three drinks -- and she always had more than three drinks -- her panties were going to come off. It could be at my place, a bar or just walking between bars... it was certain at some point she'd decide it was time to go sans a panties.

Anyhow, though I wouldn't have fucked her even with someone else's dick... and she was even less interested in me for sex... I have to admit that I did jack a load or two in the souvenirs she left.

16. Eztimers

Eztimers Member

Many many years ago, as a young man, my uncle and his wife lived a few doors down from us. He was not a nice man. Heavy drinker, and later on we found out a wife beater also.
    He finally got arressted and went to the pokey for a quite a few different charges for about 3 years.
    I'd go over there to cut the grass, weed, snow shovel, and collect her soda bottles for the deposit.
    After a while, it got so I'd just yell Hey, and go in her house, and see what or if she needed anything done.
    One day, I knocked, yelled Hey, walked on in, to see her standing almost in the kitchen, in her bra and panties, ironing something else.
    She did not even flinch or cover up, I was open mouthed and stuttering madly, trying not to stare, and was failing.
    She found it amusing, and said, here look at the front of me too!
    As she turned towards me, I blushed wildly, and felt butterflies going crazy in my belly, and elsewhere.
    She laughed, and said, it's just pantes and a bra, why are you so bigeyed?
    My mouth opened, my thoughts were there, but not a sound came out.
    Oh you've not seen a woman in her under clothes before, well come on over here.
    And she just kept ironing, as my feet would barley work, but I was shuffleing towards her.
    When I got to her, she reached over to some folded clothing, and picked up a bra and panties, handed them to me and said, feel them. See it's just cloth. Touch my bra, so I reached out and touched the clasp on the back, see it's just cloth.
    So as I'm standing there, she is telling that a womans clothing is just that, a cloth covering.
    My fingers were absentmindly rubbing her folded clean panties in my hand as I thought about her words.
    She said touch my panties, so I touched her on the hip, feeling the fabric streched tight across her hips and butt cheeks, and my eyes were glued to butt.

She stopped ironing, she was just stareing at me, I got neverous like I did something wrong, then she stepped closer, she put her arms around me, hugging me tight to her, with my face buried in her bra.
    I was getting dizzy, I was flooded with emotions, I was getting hard, and I knew she could feel it. But it was her scent that got me, the feeling of her bra fabric on my face.
    We stood there a few minutes, she whispered, you can feel my panties if you want to.
    My hand went to her hip, and started to wander to those butt cheeks.
    It was the first time I felt her body, stiffen, I could feel her breathing change.
    She lead us over to the couch, and we sort of fell back into it, she giggled a bit, and I wound up, on my knees, and kind of bewteen her legs, as she was seated more so on the couch.
    That left my head and face directly looking at her navel and panty line.
    The heat pouring from her skin was amazing to me, but then I realized her scent, her delicious womans scent, her fresh clean panties smelled of washing detergent, her scent also smelled of something FAR more exotic to my nose!!
    It maybe me giddy with lust, a buring desire to plant my face down there, to inhale a deeply as I could.
    As she looked at me her fingers were in my hair twirling, and to this day I dont know where I got the courage but I buried my face into her panty covered vagina.
    Her hands instantly went to the back of my head, I felt her pelvis area, push hard like into my face!
    I could sniff her enough, I wanted to taste her, to use my fingers into her.
    She was gringing and humping my face.
    Then all of a sudden the spell was broken, she pushed my face from her, and she jumped up, saying, Oh my god, I did not mean for that to happen!! She was really upset.
    My senses would never be the same again.
    Every girl friend I got, I needed to smell her scent, hell many times a lady could make me orgasm simply by loving to be smelled, or by riding my face, in her panty covered sweet spot.
    Over the years it lead to my oral addiction for ladies, my need to taste their juices, to smell their scent, all from so long ago now.

2 people like this.
  17. Sparky Paul

Sparky Paul Member Lifetime Supporter

No not to masturbate with but they always felt sexy and smooth.

18. Chunky banana

Chunky banana Guest

My brothers girlfriend once stated round before and she has come accustom to using our shower, she recently started to leave bra and panties in the bathroom so whenever I have he chance I go in a beat my meat whilst sniffing her pants, I cum inside her bra as well

1 person likes this.
  19. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

I think that is hot! yummy!

20. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I enjoy the feeling of a woman's bra on my cock while I masturbate.

Great story Ez!

21. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

OK, that did it. I'm off to find a bra to cum in. LOL