Can we trust medical doctors?

Discussion in 'People' started by Coleco, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Nonsense.

2. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I was in Europe during the Carter presidency and it was all over the news there that Carter had offered cancer researchers the use of the biggest government computers if they would all pool their research results and they turned the offer down.

3. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

There's no money in actually healing people...

1 person likes this.
  4. odonII

odonII O

Why!

5. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Out of the scientists questioned, 15.5% admitted to altering design, methodology or results of their studies due to pressure of an external funding source.

OK.

wondering ....jus what percentage of stock brokers or bankers are crooked?

What percentage of Gvmt. employees ? Politicians?

6. Driftwood Gypsy

Driftwood Gypsy Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i avoid doctors at all costs, mainly because medical care here is still too expensive, and also because i've been a guinea pig before.... i try to take care of as much as i can by myself or with alternative means. just don't like doctors much. i worked in nursing long enough know how little they actually know what they're doing and how much of medicine is bs. plus i just can't stand needles, surgery, pain, etc.

7. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

What would be your point?

8. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Let me get this straight, you're asking "Can we trust medical doctors?".
    In other words can we trust the members of the biggest drug cartel in the country?

Next you'll be wanting us to trust politicians!

1 person likes this.
  9. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Curious about the relative corruption in various sections of our world.

Some, like used car salesmen and their like, labor under the perception that they are totally corrupt. Whilst others, like say: judges, or doctors receive a benefit of the doubt that confers advantages in trade and business.

Our societies are full of propaganda used to: build-up; or tear down the status of individuals relative to their perceived corruption.

The source of said propaganda is interesting too; like the campagains against our educators or other groups in the crosshairs of propaganda.

10. Eleven

Eleven Member

It used to be that a bad doctor could get away with arrogance, ignorance, and ineptitude, year after year. Unless they did something monumentally stupid, their peers were not going to do anything but maybe slap their wrist with a wet noodle.

But now! Patients can review them. I've read that some doctors present a new patient with a form they request be signed. The form states you, the patient, will never review the doctor on an internet site where people review doctors. However, I've read this form won't hold up in court, as nothing trumps your right to free speech.

Here is a link to but one of the new sites where we can learn about doctors' "treatment" of patients:

http://www.vitals.com/

11. doctorvos

doctorvos Members

So-called Medical Doctors are nothing more and nothing less than LEGAL DRUGS DEALERS for the Pharmaceutical Multi nationals.
    They do not even diagnose you, they simply ask what you come to see them for and the prescription pad comes out.
    There are multiple drugs from various pharmaceuticals for every possible problem you confront them with.
    When one doesn't work, they TRY another one.
    There is not a single doctor on the face of this earth who can tell you the cause of your disease, let alone cure it.
    Yet the only thing that BUILDS and MAINTAIN the body is the food we eat on a daily basis.
    And doctors are not allowed to know that only properly digested food is used as building material for the body.
    It is the UNDIGESTED elements in our daily food that cause sickness and disease, and SYMPTOMS are the signals that warn us when something is wrong.
    And it is the symptoms that doctors treat, disregarding the cause which remains unknown and untreated.
    As a result the body is forced to come up with another "symptom", often a little bit more urgent, and again it is treated by your doctor.
    No surprise that you eventually end up with a CHRONIC DISEASE that is incurable since the earlier symptoms have been neglected.
    The examples are multitude: Cancer, Infertility, Diabetes Type 2, Obesity, Rheumatism, Arthritis, Asthma, Bronchitis, Crohn disease, Parkinson, etc. etc.
    But the pharmaceuticals will do anything to keep this process going, for they make the money for their shareholders from symptom treating doctors.
    Unfortunately Medical Doctors and medical students at the medical school all started out with the right intention to HEAL people.
    Raising the funds for their tuition left them so far in debt that they now have to abide by the rules and directions of the pharmaceuticals.
    Their original intention was honest and noble, until they were caught in the web and indoctrinated.

1 person likes this.
  12. Gongshaman

Gongshaman Modus Lascivious

LOL thank you Dr Kellogg

13. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

But cut back the salt content in your diet. Global warming shall now worry about coal power plants and wastage. :)

14. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I looked this up and you are quite wrong. The average white doctor dies at age 73.0 and 68.7 for black doctors.

1 person likes this.
  15. Twilight MMJ

Twilight MMJ Members

never lose hope whenever and wherever,there will be doctors exists that
    will cures you

16. storch

storch banned

How many dis-eases are there, and of those dis-eases, how many have been cured?

17. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

18. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

Can we trust airplane pilots? Or McDonalds employees? Or bus drivers? or grocery cashiers? Or hippies?

3 people like this.
  19. storch

storch banned

Well, the question is whether or not we can trust medical doctors, not people in the occupations you mentioned.

I trust doctors to do their best. Unfortunately, they are as much a victim of what they don't know as the rest of us. I lost some trust in doctors for several reasons. I certainly question the wisdom of giving soda pop to patients after surgery. What is the rationale for acidifying the system and cutting the body's ability to fight infection by forty percent for four to five hours after being cut open? In my book, that is stupidity.

20. humanbeaing

humanbeaing see you in paradise! HipForums Supporter

Eat onions, garlic and lots of fruits and vegetables, rice and beans and drink water and try to stay away from doctors. The human body is still baffling for them, with prescriptions for every ailment. Second and third opinions are sometimes needed to get proper care.