Headaches

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Moonglow181, Jun 7, 2014.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

headaches are slightly less annoying since I quit caffeine in 2011 .. now I take a coffee and mortin when headache flairs and it usually goes away. havent been to the hospital for a headache in a while. but sometimes I have to go there for the IV toradol -atavan ..

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

hopefully im doing this quote right..its on my phone and screen looks different. Anyways..at least that sounds like something good about menopause and something to look forward to!

3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

25 percent fewer than other states or 25 percent fewer than those same states had in years before it was legal? Anyways thats really awesome regardless.

4. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

In my case it's probably not allergies. I never had any or very minor issues with them when everybody else is non functioning due to allergies. I've never needed to take any medications for them. The headaches I have all started with a complete fail due to the antidepressant Cymbalta which through me into a totally psychotic state while taking it as prescribed. I had no choice but to quit cold turkey from 120 mg dose which many don't survive. Withdrawals lasted over a year, and I'm still not the same some 5 years or more after the fact.

Another reason I doubt it would be allergy related is everything in my life has changed due to a house fire in 2012 and virtually nothing I have dates from before that time and I live in a rural area 80 miles from the city I did live in before. Basically everything in my life has changed... Mid afternoon headache remains.

5. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Could be a food allergy...a minor one...

Could just be sensitivity to lights or something though.

6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Could be my brain got re-wired.

7. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Could be that too.

Actually reading again what you wrote it really does seem like some kind of lingering toxicity to the medication.