Headaches

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by Moonglow181, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Does anyone get them?

I guess this is more of a complaint than a whine, as I am not whining. I don't really whine...but my head is coming off today, and it hurts like crazy! :(

Ever since I cracked it open last year, I get them often and frequently now it seems....:(

What hurts on you .... anything?

2. Moonglow181

also, since I am complaining now....lol

Minxy cat's mouth problem seems to have returned, as she has a chronic condition called stomatitis.......and she has been making noises now that is hurts her, and this rips me apart to hear and realize...so that hurts me....

I guess another appointment is due for her...and maybe more teeth extracted....She had 8 teeth extracted already....and I was hoping this would not return so soon....maybe I am crying now for her.....

WTF!

3. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Big Hugs! Come to HF Wilderness and bring sweet Minxy with you!

4. Moonglow181

I am not whining...am feeling very stoic and strong today, in fact, but Stan's mom, Lillian, has been taken off fluids today, and they give her about a week now. The fluids were starting to drown out her lungs,....
    Stan has had time to accept it and emotionally prepare to some degree, as he kind of knew this would be the outcome, anyway...Hearing that today, was of course, a shock to him....made me sad, of course......
    I had no time to emotionally prepare for my mom leaving and that was pure shock, like a building fell on me at the time.....
    No matter, death is always hard to deal with.....no matter the circumstances....
    If some one does not want to read what news surrounds me or is facing me, they do not have to.....

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

tylenol 1 works for most of my headaches

for stronger one i take a 400mg ibuprofen with it

for strongest ones i switch to ibuprofen and a tylenol 3

orudis kt used to work great but i cant find it anymore

6. Moonglow181

With headaches, and they have to be going on for many hours....I will usually take 2 aspirins....
    Have not had any of those lately, at least,..Was nauseous in the middle of the night......and knew it was due to something I ate....I wanted to die with that for about an hour....but feel ok now.

7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

What happened?

8. Moonglow181

I fell jogging the dogs, and slammed my head on the concrete.....and right side...shoulder took second blow....which was broken, but the concentration and attention was on my orbital brow for awhile.....and the shoulder took about 9 months to really start feeling normal again. It can still hurt if I sleep on it wrong or something, but doctor said that would be a year before complete recovery....and it will be a year in August.....
    You said you always wish for better health. is everything ok with you?

9. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Ouch, sounds painful :-/

I have a lot of health issues. What's funny is that I've been pretty much perfectly healthy until a few months ago, and now I have to take 4 different medications every day just to function normally.

10. Moonglow181

I am sorry, Piaf...I hope that whatever is going on with you gets better soon......

11. Moonglow181

There is a strange story about the house I fell in front of....

Every time I would jog passed it, I smelled death....like a rotting deer or corpse of some kind.......I thought well a big something must have died near here the first time....but the smell never went away...even a year later, I still smelled it......
    My imagination started to go wild...what? are the people that live here killing things and burying bodies or something....the writer in me took over......but I still could not understand the people....They were odd...The guy was huge and fat and strange, and they had a poor little beagle dog always tied up in the back yard....in freezing temps, hot temps...and my heart always ached for that dog howling every time I went by. I built up an anger towards these people over it, too........
    Now, the house is empty, as of this year, it in foreclosure, apparently....and a big tree just snapped in the front of the yard the other day in the storm....and just lies there.
    I still always feel some kind of bad energy coming from this house...and I don't know why, and exactly in front of it, is where i fell......

Since the house has been empty, the smell is gone though.....:confused:

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

:(

Is insulin one of them? I hope not (of course)...

13. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Thankfully it's not.

14. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

15. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

fluconasol ?

16. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Nope.

17. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

I have some muscle/bone, whatever pain occasionally. I was told I should go to physical therapy for it, but I can't afford it, so I don't really know what it is or what to do exactly. I just take medication for the pain.

Of course, I have a medical condition that can kill me, but it's not painful, if controlled with surgery and medication. However, I do go through these "spells", for lack of better wording. Once, I went temporarily blind, another time I lost ability of my right side (I guess I had stroke or something), headaches everyday lasting six hours straight, etc. But, after a few months, they stop. Those "spells" can be something else because I don't know what brings them on and when. I do understand that with any medical condition, a lot of it has to do with secondary illnesses because your body is not like everyone else's body, so if you go on vacation and are expose to something that is relative harmless to the average abled body, it might affect you badly because you're not the average abled body.

All in all, I'm down to one medication for the bone/muscle pain, which is pretty good for me. Surgeries are not a must right now, so cool... I'm good with that. I haven't had common illnesses in forever, like the flu or a cold. And those spells, I haven't had one in a few years. I also have a very mild case of psoriasis, but it's currently not flared up.

So, to answer your question... nada. I think I'm doing fairly well.

Anyways, hope you feel better soon.

18. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

My calfs. I started working out today and then i get to work and have to keep running upstairs and back down.

19. Moonglow181

Today is a day with one of those nasty headaches again.....:(

20. Moonglow181

I hope we all feel better soon.....:)