Orgasm during penetration: a myth?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by T.C., Jun 2, 2014.

1. pailee

pailee Member

Sally do you believe in what you are saying? I mean seriously.

2. T.C.

T.C. Member

Since I am a man I can only imagine, but I think that when a woman has an orgasm during penetration it is caused by clit rubbing on man's pubes.
    That's why women make those moves horizontally and not vertically... They rub their clits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 person likes this.
  3. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I am a female... but.....wth is your problem in this thread? You think other females are lying. Yep, I'm a liar... what I'm gonna say on the 3rd thing I quoted is all a lie. :rolleyes:

Sure, Sure.

Well, I'll be the first to say that for me (I'm a female) that many if not most times during just penetration when I have an orgasm it is because I get on top at the end and although I do move vertically I also use enough horizontal movement that I can always have an orgasm and I'm sure that is why.

However two nights ago I had a regular orgasm in that exact way I mentioned above....thought I was finished but didn't stop because he wasn't finished and then right when he finished I had an orgasm that was ten times as strong/shaking(they are all shaking... but it was intense)... For some reason I started analyzing exactly where he was touching inside at that time and what was going on and being that I've had plenty of both vaginal and clitoral orgasms in the past I realized that the reason I was able to climax again right after and to a different intensity (and it felt different) was that my g-spot was being stimulated the second time.

In any case, I liked the comment that someone else said a page or so back (forget who, sorry!), about how everyone should just stop judging what other people do and don't experience... that things like that should be studied more maybe but I'm not sure I'd ever be so arrogant to say "well, I haven't ever had THAT happen to me so it can't happen to anyone else."

4. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

Not with this baby it ain't no myth. Just got this in the mail today. Lord have mercy.
    [​IMG]

Mine's blue, though.

5. drawinginblank

drawinginblank Member

I cannot orgasm through vaginal penetration. I've tried different angles and I am pretty sure I found it. Almost positive. But I think it would be wise to have actual sex or try a vibrator before I make the decision that I cannot orgasm through vaginal penetration.

6. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

My wife finds vaginal orgasms much easier to achieve than clit orgasms. In fact, if we haven't had sex in a while, she can get an orgasm just from the initial penetration.

7. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

So you mean women should train themselves to orgasm? Wow, what a man's world this would be if we could or would do that. It's probably possible for some with a need to do so where their guy has no time for them and they need to do it on their own to satisfy him without any work on his part, ain't nobuddy got time fo dat!
    Meanwhile I like that my man wants to make me cum with his own powers and abilities and he enjoys it, knowing he can bring me as far as he can without causing a seizure but almost looking like one. Ya, the power of sex between two people when they enjoy each other's company and time spent.
    It's not exactly what he does that makes me cum every time, it's the fact that we are together as well as the art of knowing what makes it happen, if he said once, Hurry up, it's a dead one, ain't gonna happen. If he expected me to train myself for shorter sessions I'd get me a new man. I can't see me training for anything sex related, it's a learning experience for sure but the connection we have is a big part, once I gotta do myself be it in my head or playing with myself to help him along I think it's a sign we are done. I hope you aren't asking your woman to Train herself, her world must suck if so.

8. Sallysmart

I have to admit, I heard that a few times and tried it, I can orgasm with penetration with other stim and even easier after a clitoral stim orgasm but never with penetration alone. Besides we need to be ready unless we don't mind a dry hump in the hole or stuffing all kinds of man made lube up there. That's what foreplay is for, it gets us ready so we don't get a friction burn. When men don't know that their girl is probably hurting but not saying so, not good.

9. WayneCider

WayneCider Member

Not always. When my wife does that when she's on top it also does a pretty intense rubbing of my cockhead against her deep end wall (aka the cul de sac). That's when she gets her biggest orgasms

10. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Actually people have been training themselves to have different orgasms under different circumstances for thousands of years. Rather than make me sound like some chauvinistic asshole maybe you should think about that across gender lines. Imagine a man masturbating to orgasm every time he performs cunnilingus for a certain amount of time (I said a month but that is an exaggeration but there is a set amount of time to train the neurons to change).
    The thing is that sex and love is about heightening your own experience and the experience of others, what is bad about that? I've had the best orgasms from blowjobs on the occasions that my partner was stimulating herself while doing it.

Another thing is you are an argumentative ****! Your only purpose on this forum is to cause hate and discontent. There is no give and take of wisdom in your posts. You are judgmental, ignorant and intolerant of any view that doesn't mesh with your own. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one here that feels this way.

C/S,
    Rev J

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

That is some tongue in cheek action, right there.

(Gad I hope it's tongue in cheek.)

12. Sallysmart

Oh ouch! That really hurt,,, well not really, I just have a habit of seeing when some people spew BS, I am not saying your post was bull shit but I was saying when a woman, or a guy has to train themselves to have orgasms there must be a problem. IMO they should come naturally from what the partner is doing physically and mentally.
    As far as my other post, don't like my opinion then read above and below my posts. It's really easy. Don't be a jerk tho I wasn't to you, I was commenting on your post and you took it personally which people shouldn't do on a forum, it means you have other things going on that make you read in too deep and take offence, not healthy when it makes you slam others as you did above. Ever see me do that? Nope I just comment on the comment, not the person themselves because we are from all walks of life and there is really no point. Be nice to yourself.
    Oh and I never did say a partner couldn't stim themselves while giving a BJ, not sure how you saw that. Good for her if she likes doing it that way. And. I do like most of your posts, but that **** calling just gave me a whole new thinking of you, won't bother saying what because it's not my style on forums. Enjoy the rest of your evening anyway.
    Also I don't care what people think of me, I don't go to forums to have my feelings boosted or hurt, I come to forums to have fun and offer opinions. It's kind of a form of relaxation for me to get me somewhere else, away from my day, even during my day. I love it here, best forum I have ever found, never could someone not liking me upset me when the experience as a whole is just one big blast for me.

13. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I'd like to throw out the idea that there is not "natural".

Science tells us that orgasm is autonomic, but it also tells us that there are a lot of factors that contribute to the success or failure of orgasm or sexual response.

To say something is natural or not, is looking at sexual response in a linear fashion when it is in fact much more dynamic and fluid.

Hormone levels, trauma, stress, can turn a couple with a perfect sex life with no problems, into one that has issues in the bedroom, so knowing we observe this happens in real life, what is "normal"?

I suggest that "normal" is fluid, and that because the brain is plastic and fluid, one can train their body to synchronize with their partner if both work on it and remove mental blocks from doing so.

14. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

So, what I gather from this is that if YOU don't personally experience something, it doesn't exist. Well, that's simply not true. I can have orgasms with little or no clitoral stimulation. I learned all kinds of sensitive places during masturbation. In my early twenties and late teens, I had a very attentive boyfriend, but I also masturbated regularly, for hours at a time. I learnd that different shapes are better at reaching different spots. I learned that there can be tactile benefits to receiving a penis that isn't rock solid, and as I began to have more partners in my mid-twenties, I learned to orgasm from anal sex as well. In my teens, before a hormone shift, I used to be able to climax from nipple stimulation as well. To this day, lower abdominal training also give me orgasms. I suspect tension across the pelvic floor is the cause.

You should also consider that many older women will not ever produce much lube, no matter how many orgasms they have, and that they cannot even be brought to an orgasm in some such cases, until some lube is applied. As for me, unless I have just wiped off with toilet paper or something, I'm not bone dry. I'm quite wet most of the time. While I do not prefer a quickie, it can be exciting to sneak off and get it done at breakneck speed before anyone misses you or needs the space you are using. On those occasions, there isn't time for physical foreplay. The warm-up consists of whatever teasing lead to our disappearing act. I wet my own finger, and wet the one spot I run I to problems with, and we are off and running. I have a hard time coming in standing positions, but in that circumstance it isn't impossible, though I will have to rub my clit. The point is, I'm wet enough already. The world is a lot larger than your vagina and its experiences.

15. IrDave

IrDave Member

HAHAHA this reply made my day especially the last line. I totally agree with everything you are saying my girlfriend has orgasm from penetration alone all the time and NO its not faked, she has no need to fake at all. If anything she tries to play it down and try not to make to much noise as we normally move around living in shared houses.

My partner can have just about every type of orgasm except nipple orgasm although she feels very good from extensive nipple play ofc. But im aware that just because we have never succeed in getting nipple orgasm does not mean it does not exists i have heard of many people reaching that point, i just think everyone is different and people should accept this not just try to call them liars.

I watched a documentary with an experiment when they were trying to see how woman can have orgasms, and there was actually lady who could make herself cum from mental stimulation alone no physical touching at all. They even rigged her up to all kinds of devices to monitor her body to see if she was lying or and and she was not lying she reached orgasm without touching herself. People can train themselves to do more things and orgasam more ways and why should this be called unnatural or strange? Just sounds like a whole load more fun to me. You train yourself in your daily life to do more things all the time why should the bedroom be any different?

16. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

The documentary sounds really cool. Do you remember the name of it?

17. Sallysmart

Ha,,, larious!
    I have not had to masturbate, seemed I get what I need from my guy, or guys in the past. And yes the world is bigger then my pussy, I hope so anyway. My point was it's probably not impossible but most who said it's not impossible also said they needed clit stim or to do their own clit stim to help it along. Wether you can or can't, many women don't prefer anal or penetration alone but many can enjoy it after cumimg once and can orgasm then, over and over. And as far as Older women not producing their own lube, I wouldn't know, I ain't that old and I produce loads of lube but it doesn't just happen, if it did I would have to wear undies and I hate them, it needs my guy to show at least some interest in me which is probably why I don't have to masturbate or play with my own stuff during our sex, so really. I don't know what this has to do with older women not getting wet. If I was wet all the time I would feel icky so my circumstances suit me well, being a no undies kinda girl most of my life. If my guy can do it all as I would for him why should we do ourselves? Because it's usually quick that I produce my own lube we don't have to work hard, or never had to anyway. And Yes! I get off on V penetration, totally. All that needs to happen is I came once and he plays with my ass and legs as a stim. Then I can cum. I am sure if I didn't but the foreplay was enough I could still with some stim. Never had to be without before. I cum easily usually and almost violently. I don't even want to try to pass up clitoral stim.
    Let's say he came in the room and tried to poke it in,,, not even when I was 18 could any man do that! I have always been pleasantly dry till aroused, yay for me I guess, I would feel uncomfortable if wet for no reason like during work or a long hot day. Mind you the presence of a nice looking man before me might trigger a brain attack that's felt down there, especially when something seems to be building between us.
    I was living on my own at 17 and was experiencing sex for my first time at 17 so it's not like I had time to practice like you did, before that I wasn't really curious or cared about it. In fact I was not really ready for it when it did happen, my BF at that time introduced me to it and it was all good. I was just thinking, he's cool to hang out with,,, he was all about the sex thing while I was shy and a little hesitant. Him knowing what he was doing was why the experience went as it did I am sure.
    And on top of all of this, I like clitoral orgasm so ya, I wouldn't want to do without it, ever, it's my fave part on my whole body. If nothing else happened at all but that I could be satisfied for another whole day. Mind you I'd eventually miss the rest of what sex offered. Let's say, it's my main dish, all else is a bonus.
    Now. I never said no one else can but I tend to think some of what's said here is BS, this isn't targeted at you but some will say what they think the guys here want to hear. On forums like this the friends list is more important then the truth as to some others, trolling and triggering hate is important on these same sites.

18. Sallysmart

Yes the documentary sounds interesting. I believe you could train to do lots of things. I guess if I needed to do that I would, never been without long enough to need to do that. I guess I am of the kind who likes the real one on one contact skin to skin that brings me there. I suppose I would also if I had a guy who wasn't all there with our sex and I needed the help. I know my mind has loads to do with our sex but if I had to do most of the work in my own head I'd be looking for a new man. Maybe because all I have been with were just so damn good at it so I am used to that.
    I like to let him be in control and I like to be in control of my being able to bring him there as well.

19. MochaMood

MochaMood Member

When you don't ever masturbate, someone else knows your body better than you do, and no one knows your body as well as it could be known. That isn't something I would wish on anyone. Personally, I do not masturbate because here is something I feel I'm not getting from sex. (Not usually, anyway. Right now I am in a long-distance relationship. ) I masturbate because of the connection to myself. It is for centering and balance. A lovely side effect is, well... everything I wrote before. Sallysmart, the way you presented yourself in this thread definitely reads like you think you know everything, and that if it doesn't happen to you, it doesn't happen.

I have had AFE orgasms so powerful that they made me laugh uncontrollably, and just when I thought I would never be able to inhale again I would start sobbing uncontrollably, and then the hysterical laughter would start up again, and on and on in cycles, coming the whole time, with only my pussy spasming. I have had orgasms so powerful I could not possibly make any sound, or move a single muscle because my whole body was tensed up too tightly. Yet you report authoritatively that a woman is not having an orgasm if her response does not "include what looks like almost a convulsion". As if that can't be faked. The body's parasympathetic response during orgasm, by the way, often (but not always) includes pupil dilation, rapid heartbeat, faster respirations, perspiration, and blushing over the chest and sometimes neck. Those signs are not guaranteed to be present, but if they are, they cannot be faked. That would be a far more reliable sign than shaking about.

As you admit ignorance regarding peri and post menapause sexual response in females, how can you imply that people using lube are using it to get out of making sure the woman comes during foreplay?

Another thing I'm not surprised you don't know: Yes, men can come from anal penetration alone. Google the function of the prostate.

I am in no way advocating that sex should be typically carried out without foreplay. Neither is he original poster. He says he brings his lady to climax during foreplay, and that she loses interest very quickly in intercourse, and says she has pain. Thised him to wonder if it was even possible to come from penetration alone. You say no, and feel sorry for you that you, and in fact most women, cannot. I am thrilled not to be limited to clitoral orgasms. They are nowhere near the best my body can offer me. If I didn't know any better, I suppose I wouldn't miss it. But knowing what is possible to experience, I am constantly seeking what more might be achieved, and loathe to permit someone to put forth to other women that the g-spot is a myth, that orgasms from the fornices are unicorns, and that anal sex and blowjobs are something you do for his pleasure only.

Also, having had seizures both minor ones and ones major enough to have briefly died from them, and having had thousands of orgasms, I do not feel that they feel he same, not to me. Your mileage may vary.

20. Sallysmart

And in the same respect connecting with your own body can be done in many ways. Some like to meditate, some like to do things way out of the ordinary like take an adventure, mine as a kid was a hankering to join the military and see if I had what my dad did in me to do it, yes I learned a lot about my own body and my mind.
    I also did many strange things to learn my body and mind so it's probably ok if we do or we don't masturbate, it's not the only way to learn about yourself, but everyone chooses how to get to know themselves so I am not arguing with you, I am saying however I would probably get bored as I do doing anything by myself, tis why I like a man in my life. Plus in my mind they would do so much better at sex then I would. I suppose if I was into women I would think they would do me better then I would. At any rate it's the touch from a man that gets me off to begin with so it's kind of an essential for me to feel like I am having the real thing. Here is a good example of that, while in between relationships and without a man in my life I have no desire for sex, tis a good thing because that's probably why I didn't get into one nighters with different guys and once I felt close to someone and wanted them in my life I did feel the need for sex again, it might be a trust thing. I was never very long without someone except for when I had my store, I wanted to do that by myself and I did. About the time I got tired of it I ended up in a year long relationship.
    We are all different. We have different reason for what we do.