Orgasm during penetration: a myth?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by T.C., Jun 2, 2014.

1. secret_thinker

secret_thinker Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I can only reach orgasm through clitoral stimulation. Penetration + clit stimulation is awesome.

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I have an orgasm each and every time when there is just penetration. That's not to say it was always that way. I've actually had orgasms with very, very, very, verrrry few guys with just sex/penetration alone. In any case, I can have one without during sex w.out stimulating the clitoris at all... and sometimes though I do make sure to switch positions before hubby is done so I am on top. When I am on top I can move a certain way to bring an orgasm pretty much when ever he/I am ready... pretty much on command with at least a few seconds. And it's all in a little sideways motion. Which stimulates the clit, but no other body part is touching it so I still count it as an orgasm with just sex/penetration. That said, I can and do very often have them when I'm not in top and not doing anything to get clitoral stimulation during sex.

3. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

This sounds like awesome mind control, I couldn't do it, I could never have one because he is ready for me to have it or at the same time as him. I like them natural because he brought it on. I like to relax and let it happen when it does. I have tried the mind control kind where I think a whole lot to make it happen because we were in a hurry, (morning sex) and it's nothing nearly as good as one brought on it's own time. People who masturbate are good at this as well, it's like training the mind to make it happen.
    A friend of mine told me once she always came when her man did, I hardly believe she had good ones if so and I had to wonder if she was good at it or faked it because she knew he wouldn't have the time for her to have one on her own time. This is not pointing an elbow at anyone. I am talking about her here.
    What's really funny is I had to stay with them for a week several years after she had told me this. My bedroom was beside theirs.
    This is what I heard one night,,, ooh Ahhh ohhhh Ahhh really loud as if I wasn't even in the house and after about ten or so mins of that, seriously they were both done and all was quiet after a few mins chatting. In one sense I laughed my ass off and in another I felt sorry for her. I never asked because I am sure they hoped I was asleep. I will say this, she didn't work very often and my bet is he was more important to her then herself for that reason alone, he was her support kind of thing. She had an anxiety issue that prevented her from going out on her own and driving very much. That's why she didn't work much.
    In his situation if he didn't mind being the bread winner he was a lucky man, she could cook for him like he was her king because the kitchen was her favorite place and he probably had sex on demand for as long or short as he wanted it and she seemed quite happy to oblige anything he asked and she was always there waiting for him when he got home, even if we were out she wanted to be home before he was.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I don't know if it's mind control or not. When I'm the one on top obviously I control what I'm doing. So a lot of times I don't like it to happen right away... I'm actually really sensitive and I didn't used to be. Ever since I ditched my opiate use (the first time....and it didn't go away), I just became almost way TOO sensitive. But anyways, yea, so if I'm on top I can make it happen at almost anytime... now my mind does usually have to be in it. If I'm in a shitty mood or something it's not gonna happen but basically a lot of times I'll hold it off because it's so intense that I'm not one of those girls that likes to just keep going over and over. I have one and I'm done. So basically I just wait until my hubby is ready and let go. Or he waits until I let go and then he lets go. We pretty much do always finish at the same time. And I can assure you it is good. ;) But yea, dunno how to explain it... maybe it is mind control but just... not letting go until I'm ready to let go and then when I want to let go... letting go. Lol.

Now if HE is on top it's different. It takes longer and I don't have ANY control over when it happens. That's why it's not as common. If it's not gonna happen that way and he can't hold on any longer, I just say "k, let's switch quick". lol. The only thing that is the same when he's on top is I still have to be in a positive mind space for it to happen at all but I can't control WHEN it happens that way. I'd say both are about equal in "goodness" to me. :)

Oh and I'm not loud at all. I don't understand that shit... I mean I'm sure some women are just loud and that's cool and all but that shit seems fake to me often.

5. FireflyInTheDark

FireflyInTheDark Sell-out with a Heart of Gold

I can if the guy can last long enough, but it takes a while. I used to think I couldn't do it, but it just turns out no one could last long enough for me. I was with a guy for a while that was on depression meds, though and they delayed his orgasms and it was the best sex I've ever had in my life. Then he switched meds and it didn't do that anymore and I was quite sad, lol. Glad he got on the right pill, but damn I miss those days when he could go forever.

6. Sallysmart

As far as holding off I have tried that, did it a very few times but mine are usually so intense when they start that I can't hold off. I have also lost it by trying to hold off and I hate to risk that because then he doesn't like that I didn't have one and tries again.
    Mind you BF does like to make me have more then one anyway but he knows when I didn't and it bothers him if it didn't happen when he knew it was going to happen.
    I am noisy but not loud, I don't get the loud need either, my thinking is that's just to work the guy up but if you ask most men they probably would say noisy is great but loud is irritating. Almost as bad as absolutely no noise at all is what one guy told me once. It doesn't have to be a zoo in the bedroom just hot and steamy with the impression to both it's happening right.
    I'd be annoyed if my guy yelled out too. All of the men I have been with made their sounds and I could tell they were enjoying themselves and when they were close by their sounds and what they were doing with their hands and such.

7. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I only watch the ones that start right at the good stuff.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I tend to browse for the same. That's how I know 8-12minute videos are going to be good if they're rated 90+%

9. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

At first I thought this was Glen (because of the avi). I was very confused.

10. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Everyone is different. My lady can and does have orgasms from both oral or intercourse and lots of them. Before her I would never have believed it was possible for a woman to have so many orgasms in one session. She also squirts from both oral and intercourse so I really think it depends on the person.

11. Sallysmart

I can with intercourse but need some stim with it and I can have multiple orgasms, I think my most was 6 in a night and we were both tired out or I mighta been good for another one or two. Honestly my favourite ones are by clitoral stim because they are the most intense. I usually end up with one clitoral and one intercourse in a night unless we are on a marathon run for a count.

12. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

We lose count after a while, but it is not unreal for her to have 20 or more in a good marathon session. They are usaully split pretty even between oral and intercourse. One sure fire way to get her to have a couple in a row is getting her to have one well having intercoarse then pulling out and going down on her right after she does. Instant orgasm again. As long as I keep doing this she keeps cumming.

13. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

It HAS happened to me, probably only 3 or 4 times in my life! The last time was about six or seven years ago during a particularly intense session where i was not only very aroused but also feeling intensely amorous (as in very loving).

14. Sallysmart

Holy shit! Dunno if I could make it to 20, must try sometime. And ya some for me are instant if if keeps going that way. I have had two more with in mins of the first and pretty intense.

15. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Then use coconut, olive, or grapeseed oils, and forget the condom.

---

All I'm gonna say is science really needs to do multiple long term studies on female sexual response.

I suspect that genetic, sociocultural, biological, environmental, and psychological factors are all at work here.

Things like variances in neurotransmitters, and hormone levels in the bloodstream, genital sensitivity, and psychological issues are mainly in play here, especially for females but males too because there are reports that high levels of negative long term stress effects male performance as well.

I'd like to see multiple long term studies done that follows individuals and their sexual response starting from when they are children and into their adulthood, hopefully elderly ages, and then their children as well.

Some main questions I have are:

1. Is the ability to orgasm a certain way passed on through heredity? If so how much?

2. How does being raised around certain ideologies about masturbation, sex, romantic relationships impact orgasmic response? Does one's body yield a better stronger orgasm if raised with households or communities that did not shame such acts? Is the inverse true for those raised in strict households?

3. How has past trauma from past abusive relationships impact orgasm response? How does that compare with non-traumatized control groups?

4. Was foreplay involved and how much of the female's response or lack thereof, due to the male's performance?

5. Does size or shape impact orgasmic response? How much variation I size and shape were there and what is the best fit trend in compatible vagina and penis size and shape or can a correlation not be found?

6. How does the rest of the nervous system (stomach, feet, hands, neck, ears, nipples, chest, legs and arms) feed into orgasmic response?

7. What role does masturbation play at for those who practice it at a young age because of brain plasticity? As adults are those who practiced masturbation in their youth more conditioned for an orgasm response than those who didn't?
    ---

All of these questions should be asked and studied by sexologist but I think the research to do such a study is considered taboo because of having to follow such a young age group into adulthood.

Until then I think it wise of everyone to stop judging each other or saying their experiences were invalid OR to try and project their experiences on what others should experience.

The main question that matters is: are you happy?

If yes cool, stay where you are.

If no, then get out and try to find and fix the problem and/or move on.

16. DoForLove

DoForLove Member

This ^

And I would say it's very difficult that those kind of orgasm happen, if I recall correctly, all the times that this has happened to me and my partner was because I was doing it just right, I was lasting long enough and I was talking to her while doing it.

Then again, my partner almost always squirts and she usually shakes a bit after that, so I don't have to worry much about if she came or not,

17. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

The answer to that question is in front of you, OP.

You know, women get orgasms by giving oral and by licking your feet, men. We get orgasms when we give you hand jobs and we get orgasms when your cock comes close to our pussies. The question you should be asking yourself, is if there is anything that can't give a woman an orgasm.

Ask any man! They'll tell you just how easy it is to give a woman an orgasm. They'll advise you to avoid ever touching the clit, because that could spoil things for the woman.

There isn't anything as easy as making a woman orgasm. Penetrate her, or let her give you a bj, or give you a hand job. That's how normal women cum.

That explains why you, men, are getting all these women forming queues to give you head. That's why women are initiating sex so much with you, my dear male reader.

That's why there is no man who can, try as he might, get to his twenties being a virgin.

Orgasms are so wonderful, aren't they?! I love mine. And being so easy for women to get them, I'm sure now men understand why we won't let you guys rest between sex sessions.

So, yes, women get orgasms from intercourse alone. Clit? WTF is that????? What is it good for?

I don't know why men bother to give women oral, to finger them... all you've gotta do is penetration and let her bj you.

Squirting? You know, whenever there's scientific research about squirting and G-spot and anything involving the female orgasm/ejaculation/you name it, there are millions, no, billions of subjects for the research. Because all women can squirt, as we all know, from reading internet forums.

I'm not one of these women. I'm in the tiny, teeny tiny minority that needs clit stimulation to orgasm. I'm a freak of nature, what can I say?

But I'm sure, you'll never meet a loser like me. You'll meet all these women, like all internet women, who will be begging to give you head and to have intercourse, because that's how they orgasm.

Now, men, do you understand why all these women are queuing to have sex with you? Do you understand why you can't go a day without getting a few bjs? Do you understand why women want to suck your cock before the end of a first date?

All men can relate to the experience of being a sex toy in the hands of women, I'm sure.

So, men, you're all being chased for sex by these women, aren't you?

18. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's not a myth.

They can be had with no clitoral stimulation.

Nine consecutively, even.

19. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

That's just boasting!:)

20. LM2014

LM2014 Member

I only have an orgasm if my clit is stimulated with his fingers or during oral sex. I've never had an orgasm via penetration.