Cock Rings

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Zebra123, May 25, 2014.

1. Zebra123

Zebra123 Member

Hi everyone.

My partner and I are looking to new things to add to our sex life.

Neither of us have any experience with cock rings. So my question is what does it do for guys and girls?

2. Crazyjane

Crazyjane Guest

For girls - nothing

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I've never worn a cock ring while having sex - only during masturbation or over my scrotum & base of penis to give much stronger erections

4. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I love it when men talk about their packages.

Motion Lotion likes this.
  5. AngelAus

AngelAus Member

A guy friend I'd slept with a few years ago now tried one out with me and it was terrible. It didn't even work at all, once he slipped it on and tried to lock it in place his throbbing thickness just stretched it back out so it did not work. It had a clip on mini vibrator that was quite powerful. We cut that off and used that instead. If they're all like the one he tried I wouldn't waste your time with one but then I've heard wonder stories about them too.

6. bravoninja

bravoninja Guest

My experiences with cock rings is very good. I love to use them. It intense the orgasm and generates more cum.

Richard70 likes this.
  7. mykel1965

mykel1965 Guest

I love using cock rings!!!! When worn correctly they give you a much firmer erection! !! My gf loves to give me a handbook when I wear it, she loves to watch how far I shoot my cum then she blows me afterwards.

Richard70 likes this.
  8. Boobiesnoop

Boobiesnoop Guest

There are cock rings with an extended piece for clit stimulation. It takes out that Boring notion that cock rings are just too give the guys a harder erections. When you ride him your grinding on that clit vibrator and you clench and it increases the sex. My BF LOVES IT, and so do I. Now we're really working on cumming simultaneously

Richard70 likes this.
  9. Amaleperspective

Amaleperspective Member

Cock rings are awesome. They make your cock rock hard and delay orgasms. I was having sex with my wife and was about to cum a little early. I put a little pressure on the cock ring and pushed it down to the base of my cock. It delayed my orgasm beautifully and she came. I came after her. I think they work great if you like to satisfy your partner. They make climax control condoms but cock rings are way better. Get one but I don't recommended the vibration ones. My wife hates em and too many bells and whistles if you ask me. Metal ones are good the plastic ones are OK.

Richard70 likes this.
  10. iriegnome

iriegnome Member

In my personal experience, Cock Rings and the like never did anything for me or my partners. They looked good and we would have fun with them, but nothing more of feeling or extra anything. But that is my personal experience.

11. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

I've never used one. I need to give one a try.

12. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I have a leather cock strap and it makes my erection very strong and keeps the head swollen to maximum, its tight around the balls and base of my cock and even after ejaculation my penis stays hard, have worn it a few times on the web cam and girls love it....

13. -Yggdrasil-

-Yggdrasil- Einherjar

You mean the guys pretending to be girls love it. ;)

1 person likes this.
  14. naturegirl1

naturegirl1 Member

You little cynic!!!

15. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I bought a box of comdoms that came with a vibrating cock ring, so I figured why not I'll try it. The ring really didnt do much for me. My gf seemed to enjoy the vibrating from it, when it hit her clit.

16. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I've tried cock rings more then just one an never got it.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had a purple rubber one and it had like a little tongue and you inserted a small vibrating cylinder and the tongue would vibrate. Put that on the end of dildo, was pretty cool. I don't know if I still have it. Might be in my chest of old toys we don't use anymore. :p

18. autoeroticNC

autoeroticNC Members

I wear one almost all the time. I have a few I wear mostly as jewelry.
    They can take some getting used too. I have a few different sizes.

They definitely help keep a good erection when your aroused.

Richard70 likes this.
  19. Goander

Goander Members

I enjoy using a cock ring. The rubber ones. Pushed down to the base of your cock, it:
    Delays your orgasm.
    Keep the blood in your penis for firmer erection
    Makes your orgasm more powerful.​

20. Goander

Goander Members

I found these to work the best
    [​IMG]
    These work too. Most of these use watch like batteries for the vibration and eats batteries.
    [​IMG]
    This one works to go around everything. Watch for the battery type here too.
    [​IMG]

This type looks interesting but I haven't tried one of these...yet :grinning:
    [​IMG]

Richard70 likes this.