Not an ordinary marriage

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Biodome1980, May 24, 2014.

1. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Ok so I'm 33. My wife is 38. We have an interesting marriage sexually speaking. I haven't flat out come out to my wife. She has seen me suck dick tho. We have had multiple threesomes. We have a regular 3rd partner. He is out of town a lot but when he gets home, the three of us get together. The three of us have had sex more than a dozen times. My wife also has a black lover that she has sex with frequently. I have met him and am ok with it. She does know that I have sex outside the house but doesn't know that it's with another guy.

2. TheSamantha

TheSamantha Member

I think it's obvious to her that you're bisexual if she's seen you sucking dick.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  3. Profezzor X

Profezzor X Guest

Wow, I'd be the best of both your worlds. I'm black, bisexual, and love cuckold situations.

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Cool, thanks for sharing. =\

5. Jdawg2

Jdawg2 Member

BioDome1980, let me get this straight, you get to have sex with your wife, all the bi sex you want on the side and you have bi threesomes with your wife (regularly!) You must feel as though you hit the jackpot! I think it's wild that you could have sex with other women too as far as your wife is concerned!

1 person likes this.
  6. averageguy6

averageguy6 Average Ordinary Guy

[SIZE=10.5pt]I agree you have it made. In your situation I don’t see why you don’t just tell her. I don’t think it would be a big deal to her.[/SIZE]

7. Biandluvit

Biandluvit Members

I wont pretend to have a clue about your situation but... I am in an openly bi relationship with a woman. We both love to pleasure men together and we have a black friend who joins us now and again, I's probably not very healthy for your relationship that you are sneaking off to have mm relations.

I have encouraged my Wife to explore her desires and she has expressed the same but we do it together. I'm not saying that your Mrs shouldn't have a lover if that is your arrangement what I am saying though is this... your situation could go one of three ways two of which end very badly in a messy divorce. She knows that you are interested in men but.. she isn't aware of your infidelity and that will undermine everything you have built with her.

Also when a woman's sexuality is threatened especially by another male it is like a direct blow add infidelity to the mix and you could wind up very much single. I would sit down right away and discuss this with her, ask her how she feels about your interest in mm relations gauge her reaction and take it slowly. I wouldn't immediately open up about your indiscretions especially if she freaks but from what you have written I am sure she is well past all of that.

If she is fine with your desires then ask her to setup or you setup a casual evening with a like minded friend and explore together let her see how much it turns you on and it will probably turn her on just as much to see you enjoy yourself. Over time if things go well I would slowly start to open up to her. If your wife is anything like mine she will accept you for who you are she will understand the reason you kept this a secrete and she will gladly join you for an evening of pleasure at which point if you have a male lover you might introduce them and see if they become friends if so problem solved. They may never become more than friends as women are very jealous creatures but at least everything is out in the open and and you wont have to live in fear or suppress a natural urge.

Cheers and I hope it all goes well for you :)

8. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

Very exciting arrangement you have. You're basically living my fantasy world......

-sex with your wife.
    -bisexual 3sum that includes your wife.
    -watching your wife get bred by a BBC
    -having MM sex in a 1 on 1 setting.

Lucky bastard.

9. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...just relax & enjoy the situation...let her have her black lover & you suck your dicks...

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  10. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

Both my wife and I knew 30 years ago that both of us were Bi and we agreed that we would keep and maintain an open marriage. So after all these years our marriage is as strong as ever. We are both successful in our jobs and we maintain a very healthy sexual relationship. Having said that she has lovers as I do both male and female. We belong to a swingers club and have awesome times. It's all about communicating your desires and fantasies and working them out with your partner. At 55 years old I am getting more pussy and cock than I could have ever imagined. I travel frequently and during my stays in Hotels, my wife prefers that I only play with people I am already familiar with. Yes we share our bodies with others but maintain the desire to stay disease free. I am close friends with a guy who services my wife when I am gone and I have serviced his wife many times through the years. Just communicate your desires and hopefully your better half will understand it's just sex.

11. KewlDewd66

KewlDewd66 Member

It sounds like the OP really has an open marriage.

True, there are different degrees of openness but the critical line always seems to be if you and your partner agree that you only play together in whatever constellation you choose/agree to have or you also agree to have partners on the side with whom you play individually. Since she has a lover on the side, I see really no reason for you not to have one just as well.

I doubt that the gender of your private lover would be of any particular importance to the OP's wife. She already knows that her husband is bisexual. The logic dictates that his choice of the private lovers may go either way.

If she sought your approval for her choice of her private lover, so should you. If she did not, I see no reason for you to go that way either.

KD

DaveTheBiGuy likes this.
  12. bihubbyinmidmo

bihubbyinmidmo Members

After 30 years of marriage my wife and I both realized that we are both gay, we were swingers for 15 years, we have seen each other with same sex partners and over time we both came to the same conclusion. I am a total bottom on female hormones. She is a an aggressive les that loves seducing young straight women especially married ones.
    We are still married and plan to stay that way.

13. hungforyou

hungforyou Members

My wife is very approving of my Bi side as she is also Bi. She and I have a passion for sucking cock so it all works out. Most all our play mates are married and into the swinging thing. We both travel a lot for our jobs and I know when she is away she has friends that service her as well as I do.