A Synthesis Perspective On God

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by Avadar, May 22, 2014.

1. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

thedamp:
    No kidding. Form is endless.

My mistake, I took you on what I thought to be your tone. I should know better. I can see your words.

lol What a gaseously piratical paragraph! The truth can't be hijacked. You dissemble before my ideas often, but you will never dissemble them. I disassemble yours often, and you can always reassemble them. I am like the human gang that birthed me. My individuality is intact.

Have I ever said I believed such a thing? I don't believe the body has to cease functioning. Whether mine does or not is currently beyond what I might call my complete control. I'm not 'entirely' concerned though. Control lacks what creation can't help but supply.

I do. Lives, but no afterlife.

To say I am my body is consistent as long as I live.

I remember you saying potential. It doesn't matter. That you say anything at all is not succinctly non-physical is a lie.

He's my hypothetical hog. He doesn't do shit you tell him to. And he can't flesh out footballs because he doesn't know how to. If the smallest quarterback tries to, I'll cut him down to size.

Everything takes form. Nothing doesn't. You don't know how not to lie! I will not call you a liar again, but it doesn't mean I won't call you an ignoramus.

No shit sherlock. You say the mind transcends its embodiment. You are full of it. Shit that is.

Ah, ok then. So time tends, not only seems, to escape us, not that it needs to. Are you willing to make it your own? I know you'll say it already is. But either we're all in, or you're so 'out there' we lose contact.

What isn't in motion? Stand and deliver.

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

Rudiments vestiges and extinctions.

This attribute you think you saw is it physical?

Thank ye.
    Nothing doesn't exist. What form is potential?

This is a self contradictory statement. If everything takes form then I do know how not to lie.
    Yes you see symbols of the thoughts I entertain but you don't see me.

3. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

"A synthesis perspective on God"? Are we in love in the particular case of experience? God is not a word but the peculiarly contingent sense for the Word occurring. The word emerges and must be derived from some source of Formal or Incarnate "wording".

Not being in Love has made this obvious resolution of life and death satisfactorily just for the delegated lovers. I see them around. It is as God. I don't know if it be a synthesis.:D

4. Dejavu

Your words? Yeah, they're physical.

Any.

No it's not. Everythings taking form in no way means you necessarily know when you're lying. Your body takes form, yet you say you're not your body. Your delusion.

These glyphs are not my mental riffs, they're ersatz signs for their climes and cliffs.

5. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

There is no such thing as an absolute truth.

6. Dejavu

7. thedope

Any in particular?

Everything takes form except my knowing, I see. It is the easiest thing to say something about someone else because you don't have to live in their skin nor do you possess what might be called proprietary information which would seriously affect management decisions.

You see what? You don't see me.

8. Dejavu

All.

lol I did say I wouldn't call you a liar anymore, but maybe I still will. Your knowing takes form.

Not if you don't want me to. What I see are your words.

9. thedope

The structure of the Universe can be broken down into components that can help describe the characteristics of individual regions of the cosmos. These are the main structural components of the cosmic web:

Voids – vast regions with very low cosmic mean densities, usually larger than 10 megaparsecs in diameter.
    Walls – the regions that contain the typical cosmic mean density of matter abundance. Walls can be further broken down into two smaller structural features:
    Clusters – highly concentrated zones where walls meet and intersect, adding to the effective size of the local wall.
    Filaments – the branching arms of walls that can stretch for tens' of megaparsecs.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/22/Large-scale_structure_formation.gif

the ray of creation proceeds thus, from without distinction without form or void or, potential, to quantum mechanics, to matter. You would recognize potential as infinity. Potential is a singularity from which all probable forms emerge. A form is not all probable form and although any form maintains potential a form can be broken down and various potentials separated out like action and reaction and radiation, and then that particular form no longer exists, it has become a different form or not the same. Particular form is transient but nebulous potential is constant.

10. thedope

All is what in particular?

You said I didn't know how not to, what form is that?

Then our minds transcend the appearance of the body.

11. thedope

A word is a taste of primal utterance.

Let there be light.

12. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

All for One. But is there One for All? That's how the induction of the Whole becomes available by a new paradigm.

13. Dejavu

All.

The form of not knowing what you do. I forgive you, ignoramus. :-D

No. You are a child covering your eyes thinking yourself thus hidden from sight.

Your every thought has its physical expression in your person whatever it happens to be. You can play your poker face as straight an accompaniment as you can, consciousness continues to take form.

14. Dejavu

Anaximenes:
    thedope professes not to process the data in the following: ∞ ≠ 1

What do you make of it?

15. thedope

A you'll know it when you see it thing I guess. Yes good is good and all is all and a dog is a dog and a man is not a woman but a human is both male and female.

There is no form of not. What is not does not exist. This is the most profound fundamental mistake you can make in the apprehension of things, to lend perceived substance to nothing. I accept your correction.

Yes by transcending the appearance of the body.

16. thedope

No solution

17. thedope

Here comes the appeal for peer review that I forecast.

18. thedope

Yes one for all. What is real is so, what is not real does not exist. The existing paradigm is what is real can't be allowed to be so, or no one should be allowed to get away with it.

19. Dejavu

Which one? Two humans are male and female. Human hermaphrodites are only fertile one way or the other. lol

Your not knowing a set of particulars, in this case, the formation of what are lies to all appearances, takes form. Substance is not being given to 'nothing'. The error is yours. There is no negative space. There is self-definition.

No, by being embodied. Everything is its appearance. Nothing isn't. You can commit what you call 'the most profound fundamental mistake' here again if you like. :-D

There's a problem? Anyway, I was asking Anaximenes. I know you just want it to go away. lol

20. thedope

All, humans are male and female.

Oh, selective negation in order to perceive particular form.

Nothing has no appearance. A word is not the thing it describes but a symbol for it. This is why you don't understand what I say. Nor are you able to produce consistently workable definitions, I.e. I am my body to I am an artist.
    This are claims you make. In order to reconcile these two requires additional items of identification. I am many things to many people but I am none of those people in particular.

It is what you offer as a guide or foundation for your philosophy. It is like your other definitions all involving restating the word you are requested to define as the definition. You just restate the problem and offer no solution except your heights be high enough. Are your lows sufficient as well. Your argument style reminds me of mine when I was in my late teens early twenties. Full of inanities for which there is no reasonable argument for or against.

What is it?