A Synthesis Perspective On God

Discussion in 'Agnosticism and Atheism' started by Avadar, May 22, 2014.

1. Avadar

Avadar Guest

Thesis plus antithesis equals synthesis. Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel had it right.

Oftentimes the absolute truth about something is a combination of two opposing viewpoints.

Near-death experience research points to a non-living higher power in operation that many refer to as The Light, The Breath of God, and The Light of God.

Quoted from an NDE research conclusions site:

The choices we make in life matter deeply.

Life is a golden opportunity to live a spiritual life in a world of darkness.

Life is very important because how we have lived our life largely determines how far we can go into the light.

Source

Was there a Space God who orchestrated The Big Bang and then pulled back and didn't get directly involved?

That is the Deist perspective. The God that got away.

And what about that Space God who likely had nothing to do with the formation of any religion here (also a Deist perspective)?

In recent years, advanced mathematics and radio astronomy point to the Universe being extremely large (about 70 billion light years across) but not endless. In applying logic to that appraisal one is led to the conclusion that The Original Creator who manifested the Universe with The Light was not infinite or endless; just a very advanced Space God.

The bottom line:

A finite Creator created a finite Universe.

Thesis plus antithesis equals synthesis.

Your thoughts?

Cheers!

:sunny:

2. thedope

thedope glad attention Lifetime Supporter

How is creation antithesis of creator? Creation is a law with out opposite.
    What are the proportions of a finite universe if finite?

3. thedope

Here is a word solution, it means equal dispersal.

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

who created the creator?

5. Avadar

Avadar Guest

Creation is not the antithesis of a Creator. You don't understand what those terms mean:

A thesis is a statement or theory that is put forward as a premise to be maintained or proved.

An antithesis is the opposite viewpoint.

A synthesis is a logical conclusion derived from a blend of both ideas.

What are the proportions of a finite Universe?

In our case, about 70 billion light years across. Reference.

6. Avadar

Avadar Guest

Hi Moonglow,
    Decided upon asking the one-two punch question right from the start of this thread I see. *LOL*

This will be a long response. You made an inquiry that has been pondered for time immemorial. It is not at all easy to answer.

The Original Creator came into being from his own probability in The Light.

But that doesn't seem to make sense. How can that happen?

There is a non-living higher power on the Other Side that always existed and always will exist. It is often referred to as The Light, The Breath of God, and The Light of God. We are all judged by The Light after bodily death whether we believe in it or not. Many near-death experiencers have reported witnessing The Light "at the end of the tunnel."

The Light represents the cosmic principle which allows consciousness to emerge from nothingness in linear time. Without The Light, nothing can exist. Souls must spiritually evolve in order to expand their consciousness in The Light.

Time is how consciousness experiences reality. When there is no consciousness in existence, reality is not set in a linear pattern but a spiral pattern. It is in this spiral pattern in The Light that The Original Creator emerged from His own probability. Granted, it was very difficult to accomplish. That soul had to start out as a very primitive spirit and slowly, through trial and error, evolve in The Light into sainthood, to then slowly evolve into becoming a lesser god, to then slowly evolve into becoming a Space God, and then to slowly evolve into becoming a rarefied but not infinite Space God.

But there is another key factor to the cosmological equation:

Once The Original Creator used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang, He willfully and irrevocably divided up the Godhead into trillions of only basically spiritual, yellow-energy souls on the fourth plane - in the traditional seven plane paradigm found in various religions around the world.

That is the true meaning when mystics and clergy say...

There is a piece of God in each of us.

To be more specific....

We are all that is left of The Original Creator in this timeline as we are all "fractals of light" of that primordial being.

That is the reason for all the religions of the world. Why the miracles in any one of them do not outshine any of the others and why none of those miracles are major. Minor miracles do not come from a god or God but from discarnate communities, typically yellow-energy Group Entities on the fourth plane.

The power to create billions of galaxies equates to the power to heal millions of people at once of terminal affliction. No prophet in history has ever been able to heal millions of people at once of anything. This is one of the indications that The First Coming of The Original Creator has yet to happen.

The Deist perspective, the forerunner of Intelligent Design, was and still is highly accurate even though it is somewhat incomplete in its cosmological conclusions.

Now wait a minute!

The question begs to be asked...

How can a First Coming occur if The Original Creator divided Himself up into all souls in the Universe?

It was and is the long-term vision and genius of The Original Creator to emerge in a Universe that is teeming with humanoid civilizations. Despite the government's official stance on alien life, it is indeed in abundance. There are literally MILLIONS of humanoid planets in existence in ALL THAT IS, most of which embrace medieval technology.

The Original Creator knew that after eons - and we are reminded that the Universe is billions of years old - there would eventually be people who would evolve into stable sainthood. He also knew that eons later there would be those saints who would relearn the path of God Realization that He learned (HCR) and eventually evolve into becoming lesser gods, actualized in energy in The Light after they left the flesh.

Time travel. The Original Creator is banking on one or more lesser gods eventually seeking him out by opening a portal into a parallel timeline to this one.

Einsteinian physics teaches that time stands still at the speed of light, that it is physically impossible for a physical object to even approach the speed of light, and that in order for time travel to occur one has to go beyond the speed of light. Wormholes don't and can't accomplish this.

So then...

How can one go faster than the speed of light?

By being a lesser god in The Light on the Other Side. Whereby the energy level - without a material limitation - can be engaged to manifest true time travel.

One way of looking at it:

We exist in Timeline A. Despite popular films and theories about time travel, it is virtually impossible to change one's past. We will never be able to change the source timeline from which we came.

But what about a parallel timeline?

Let's call that first option Timeline B.

It is quite possible for one or more lesser gods in The Light to venture back via Timeline B, an alternate yet exact duplicate of Timeline A, and open a pathway for The Original Creator to come into this space-time continuum.

Thereby fulfilling His genius and long-term vision.

That is exactly what is going to happen!

Many time travel investigations are possible in The Light. For example, one could venture into a Timeline C, to a point just before Atala/Atlantis had a nuclear war with the Annunaki/Reticulans. And then prevent the latter from unleashing an antimatter nuclear holocaust which ended Atala, caused global earthquakes and the tilting of the planetary axis, and also resulted in The Great Flood which is documented in various ancient cultures. Timeline C would be forever changed.

The possibilities are endless.

:sunny:

7. thedope

I understand perfectly what the terms mean.
    How is creation antithetical to the creator? Finite creator, finite creation. How are those two ideas antithetical to each other? Finite creation is not an opposing view to finite creator. Can you explain?

So indefinite, not finite.

8. Moonglow181

Yeah, why pussy foot around? LOL

Light...I get what you are saying.....so light is god......light from the sun is our god.....
    I will read what you wrote again.......and see what other simple truths I can deem from it.....lol

9. Moonglow181

did we forget about those god particles that do not follow any mathematical equations and do whatever the hell they want to do....LOL
    I would hate to be stuck into any belief system.....as the possibilities are endless...and that is what is fun about it all.

10. thedope

What light, where did it come from and where does probability come from?
    Shall we say magic?

It makes sense as something to say but didn't add any illuminating sense to the question.
    The other side of what?
    You either develop an incorruptible sense or you don't. No one is keeping score. There are no variable exchange rates. How do you weigh life?

Time is not linear but concentric, both past and future being artifacts of current emergence. The present is not built on the past but by current choice as the past cannot become the past until it's becoming in this moment and the future is invisible without memory as all you see is what is there. Consciousness is light at the speed of light. When you travel at the speed of light, time stands still. You see only the past, and imagine a future and it is all the sooty residue of metabolism, reacting and play acting but not the action of life in this moment.

Why must souls do that? Without light nothing can be seen.

Sickness is of the mind. Your mind is a kingdom you alone rule. No one can replace another's thoughts but we can offer alternatives.

Not really. There are questions I would still like to ask however.

These are a contradiction in terms.

11. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

Avadar:
    What you called giving himself up for a "cosmic lobotomy" in another thread, for which you praised him, holding his courage beyond your own. lol

Sacrifice is a medieval 'technology' alright! :-D

Thank goodness he never existed! If you want to create a creator, you might want to stop putting them behind you! LOL

12. Avadar

Avadar Guest

thedope,

Let us 'agree to disagree.'

Hi Moonglow,

*LOL*
    Thank you. :)

13. Avadar

Avadar Guest

Absolutely.

Dividing up one's consciousness totally and irrevocably with the chance of being "rescued" billions of years into the future is something that I consider to be a great act of courage. By any definition of courage, IT IS.

Hindsight being 20/20, I would not consider doing that myself. I mean, how many of the "fractals" really turned out all right in the spiritual sense anyway?

Most on the Other Side, just as on This Side, are not devoted to The Light.

Considering the long-term risk involved, it does not pan out as being a good percentage.

14. Dejavu

Dejavu Until the great unbanning

To play along, irrevocably cut off with a chance of rescue isn't irrevocably cut off at all.

Besides, how can't you count his rescue as a given, given that he has to be 'around' to set himself off so to speak in the first place? lol

There's absolutely no need to run counter to intuition.

The future is open.

15. thedope

That is why I said the future is not a history. I think it important to avoid level confusion to overcome the idea of degree of difficulty when the way forward is one foot in front of the other. A single choice in any moment is all we face and to have a future fundamentally different from the past we make a different choice in the present. An event is the nervous systems reaction to stimulus and that is the beauty of the biofeedback loop being self referential instruction.

Avadar is pitching a difficult task thinking difficulty is evidence of reward. I suggest an easier passage. My joining is easy and my burden light.

16. Avadar

Avadar Guest

I used the word "irrevocable" in regard to the division of His consciousness, not in regard to the chance of His eventual emergence here.

That is not what I stated. His "rescue" is not a given. But He does believe in the long-term probability of it happening.

And I agree with the Deists: He isn't around now at all.

We have come to the point in our little "discussion" whereby it is time for you and I to 'agree to disagree.'

17. thedope

How about answering questions? i have posed several to you.

18. thedope

If his consciousness is irrevocably divided how can anything of whole substance remain to return?

You keep saying that and any timely interest will soon fade. If the discussion is ours who makes you timekeeper?

19. thedope

Well that is not what you suggest when you say his consciousness exists divided.

20. Avadar

Avadar Guest

You also stated this...

You have already made your conclusions and are not open to any new ideas that don't already fit within your, for a lack of a better term, "paradigm."

Surely you already have all the answers!

Besides, how can I argue with someone whose joining is easy and burden is light?

While in contast I suggest a hard joining and a heavy burden.

Then again, as near-death experience research indicates:

We all eventually get exactly what we deserve!

As above, so below. :angel: