should I tear this up?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Johnnyrocks, May 20, 2014.

1. expanse

expanse Supporters HipForums Supporter

Lol!

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

either that or he'll post again about how they're all doing a four-way every tuesday, and how he loves coming in her ass.

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

LOL, i was just thinking this, how theres gonna be some big grande finale to this thread.

4. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hm. Yea, may not be a troll.

Or it could be this.

5. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

Your daughter has a very poor choice in boyfriends if she needs those toys.
    Give her my number bro. I can help her. :daisy:

6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

vibrator, dildo, pictures. What no cheetos?

7. MindControlledShepple

MindControlledShepple Member

he ate those of coarse

8. justHuman

justHuman Guest

You should have gave everything to your wife and discussed it with her. This is a very private matter which you have made public. With something so personal it should have been kept private. It your step daughter finds out she will not only be creeped out by you she will be angry you went through her private things.

9. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

:iagree:

Pretty much says it all.

10. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Considering you're her stepfather and not biological father, I would let her mom handle it. I know when it comes to stepparents, you people always have a clip on your shoulder and I'm sorry for that, but if I was that girl, my first response would be, "You're not my dad, why are you telling me this? Where is my mom?" and I think a lot of people would react the same way as me.

I think it's embarrassing when a biological father confronts their daughter about something sexual, so I think in general it should be the mother when it comes to the sexual conversations with the daughter. Same goes for biological fathers confronting their sons. But, I think it's an overstep of boundaries when a stepparent confronts a daughter or son regarding something sexual. I think they have no right to that. Obviously, that's not the given in every situation, especially if the offspring only has a stepparent of the opposite sex or maybe the offspring and the stepparent have been together since the offspring has been a child. I don't know. But, I think majority wise, it works like I said above. Even if you found it mistakenly, I would totally feel violated by you and I don't know, I would think others would feel the same.

I know it sucks, lol.

11. canon9

canon9 Member

It serves no purpose at all to even recognize that the items existed. Forget about it. It won't do a thing except create embarrassment and potentially ruin what might be a relationship in the future. This was part of their privacy and do with it exactly how you would want it to be handled if you were in their place. Bottom line it wasn't drugs, it wasn't violent and there was no harm done to anyone. Leave it at that.

12. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

Totally agree with poster above.

On another note, I read some of the comments on here about her being stupid for having such things. Which I understand, some people would never make evidence of their sexual activities with videos and photographs, and it's hard to understand when people do, do that. But, this material was was in her room. We all have our personal things in our homes, that's the most logical place to put it. And I'm assuming it wasn't just laying on her desk for everyone to see, it probably was hidden under her bed or in her closet. Now, again... I can understand a debate on whether or not to even do such things. It seems like a trend that everyone needs to document their sexual endeavors and some people think it's more intimate than that. But, it's not like she was forcing the material on anyone else.

13. Asot

Asot Guest

For a 23 years old its pretty normal,you as a parent may think otherwise but you have to let it go.
    Loads of ppl make videos and sex toys are extremely popular.
    There is nothing to worry about,you daughter is just a normal healthy woman.