3mmc

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by d0nny, May 19, 2014.

1. d0nny

d0nny Member

I just tried this for the first time today. I have a fascination with cathinones but only good ones. I do my research before ordering or trying one to make sure its worth trying. I, however, got 350mg for free to try and sample and was definitely willing to give this one a try since i was only receiving a small amount, I was prevented from substantial abuse. Definitely a worthwhile cath and better than M1 in my opinion. It has the euphoria and pleasantries of 4MMC with the relaxing effect of M1 or 4MEC. I would definitely give this one a shot and could be a damn good RC to be tested. Be careful though, I hear it can be toxic in higher doses.

2. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

what would you say were any negative side effects if any? i have also just started my own research on the substance.

3. d0nny

d0nny Member

it burns like a motherfucker when you snort it. thats about it. The comedown is VERY smooth compared to other caths.

4. d0nny

d0nny Member

I've just seen a lot of mixed reviews on BL and other forums and thought I would give my personal experience/opinion because I know what I got WAS in fact pure 3MMC.