Vibrators

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Annwyn'Bri, May 19, 2014.

1. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I got a vibrating butt plug, i turn into a pile of orgasmic jelly when its going full throttle....

2. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

I haven't tried that yet. Just getting bigger and bigger (wider?) butt plugs has been a challenge for me. But I really love the way they feel.

3. angelica peaches

angelica peaches Member

the rabbit is awesome! You can keep your panties on, but pulled down to keep it in place. It can be expensive, but you only but it once and YOU are worth it! It gives penetration and clitoral stimulation at the same time!

4. Yorik99

Yorik99 Member

I must confess to the most intense orgasms just by holding a vibrator under the tip of my penis.

5. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Okay, I've used this one about a dozen times so far and Fuck!!! It is earth shattering.... my legs were jelly afterwards. But very, very happy....:2thumbsup:

6. ronniewheelz

ronniewheelz Guest

Being paralysed from belly button down I have limited penis function and wands are great for reaching 'full blown' fun also hand masturbation can cause severe irritation because that method takes so long to reach climax. Wand used around my penis glands work quite quickly

7. VerySexual

VerySexual Members

Which Lucid Dream, Anne? There are a whole bunch of them. (It's for my woman.)

8. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Doc Johnson's Lucid Dream No. 14 in Purple.... 14 speeds. Very intense!

9. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

So what's your top 6 toys?

And you my think in tiers given there it is not fair to compare a bullet to a bigger toy because of functionality.

But within reason what are the best 6 and the orgasms they induce what is the best for those who can't afford a bit of everything?

(Toys like the Sybian though are in a class of their own, so excluding this one)

10. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

My top six as in vibrators?

I've never tried the Sybian, but I'd love to some day. From what I've seen of it, it looks fucking amazing!!

I only have three vibrators (so far) but this Lucid Dream is the best one.

11. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

I know every girl is different, but I'd still like to pick your brain and feedback about your toy experiences so I as a guy have some working knowledge on the top 25 toys I should look out for and buy to increase the probability I'd have bought something a close lady friend of mine would like.

12. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

Over all toys... not just vibrators...

1. Lucid Dream vibrator
    2. Butt Plugs
    3. Hand cuffs
    4. Nipple and Clit clamps
    5. Ankle cuffs
    6. Rabbit vibrator
    7. Clothespins
    8. Bullet vibrator
    9. Rope
    10. Men's hands (does that qualify as a toy?)

13. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Ummm that's more generic.

Could you be more brand specific and also retailer specific?

Also alert me when it comes to like knockoff lower quality stuff, I want genuine articles.

@#10 lol no I wouldn't count that, not even if you bought em on the black market. (Lol prob a bad joke, but I'm feeling morbid humor tonight)

14. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

15. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

16. Annwyn'Bri

Annwyn'Bri Member

17. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Unrelated: you quoted yourself, but with my post content.

I think people get caught up in the novelty of buying a sex toy, and forget that really it's just shopping for anything else. Any other kinda "feeling" like shame or overt excitement is what makes the shopping process different.

But then again generally speaking idk too many people who really take time to research products before they buy them, they usually get swept up by the marketing gimmicks and tricks. (Placement of item on store shelves, the language of buy (this number of the item) get (this many free), and the algebra doesn't work out when another place sells the same item for like 1.99, when the buy (this number of them item) ends up being 2.99.

(Nutshell: using algebra saves you $ when shopping, and ppl don't do it)

Anyway thanks for the feedback.

I should also announce here that I'm leaving Hip Forums over the course of 58-59 days.

So I'm glad this conversation has reached it's conclusion or near conclusion.

18. Love&letlove

Love&letlove Members

I have a brand new unopened rabbit vibrator that I won at a party. Anyone want it... It's free.
    Only catch is you gotta be in Australia... Not gonna post internationally!

19. Shai Foster

Shai Foster Members

Check out this article from Blissful Cherry. It basically tells you everything you need to know about vibrators.

As far as the particular vibrator that you are looking for, the "egg vibrator" as they so describe is basically "you get what you pay for", as is the case for most sex toys. You can pretty easily find a really cheap egg vibrator that has multiple vibration settings and is remote-controlled, but it may not last very long. I would definitely splurge on a relatively high-quality vibrator (no more than $80) and keep it for the long haul. Good luck!

20. Goander

Goander Members

The Jack Rabbit is my wife's weapon of choice.